Tom Shady Brady demonstrates what a classless clown he is.Behaviour is bush league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touchdown passes? Pretty much what a QB gets paid to do in today's NFL. He has that record too.

I'm living proof, anything can be ignored! I haven't gotten all caught up w/ Super Bowl week! It'll be nice to see Mahomes back up all the hype w/ his 2nd SB so early in his career! He's on pace to break any and all records! He's had an unprecedently start and sucess that'll be hard to match in the future even if he retired after the Big Game! :omg: :stir::rolleyes::dev3:

I'm living proof, anything can be ignored! I haven't gotten all caught up w/ Super Bowl week! It'll be nice to see Mahomes back up all the hype w/ his 2nd SB so early in his career! He's on pace to break any and all records! He's had an unprecedently start and sucess that'll be hard to match in the future even if he retired after the Big Game! :omg: :stir::rolleyes::dev3:
If Mahomes stays healthy, he's likely the only QB in the game right now who could threaten some of the records Brady has.

Someone labeled the “GOAT” who for the majority of his career wasn’t the best at his position is certainly overrated

Mr. Friscus you are making far too much sense for our two resident trolls of USMB to comprehend,anytime they post a laughing smiley,you hit the nail on the head and have them crying:finger3: they are so easily triggered those two morons who have their head up his ass.:auiqs.jpg:

Logic and common sense never ring true to those two morons unkotore and candyass and pooper and sunniman as well that Brady had the luxary of playing in the weakest division in football,creampuffs that a high school team could easily beat any day of the year,that he had the luxary of coming into the league on the heels of Marino and Kelly in his division retiring,that he never would have made it to one superbowl or won any diviision titles having to face REAL competition in his division against those two hall of fame quarterbacks but most importantly,they evade these 2 MAJOR facts as well even more importantly than that one that he is not the greatest quarterback ever because ONE-He played in a league in an era where defenses could not play defense anymore,TWO- as i have said HUNDREDS of times over and over just to watch them do this-:scared1: and evade it sense it is a pesky fact they cant counter,that he would never have lasted ONE SEASON in the NFL back in the days REAL men Marino and Kelly played quarterback because they played in an era where quarterbacks were thrown around like ragdolls tossed around and got away with it on play after play,yet Brady could not even take a hit the knee by a helmet without going down an entire year.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

that is all the evidence that the objective open minded non biased person will ADMIT he is not the greatest ever the fact he did not play in that ear in a MUCH different time when quarterbacks were thrown around like ragdolls and pile driven into the ground without flags being thrown.they cant accept pesky facts that proves he is a total wuss who obviously would neer have lasted ONE YEAR in the NFL back then.

they plue their ears and close their eyes to those facts and do this EVERYTIME like clockwork when that facts is brought up what a wuss he was and would never have lasted a season back then when REAL men played quarterback.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

He isnt tough like Brett farve who i also do not respect for also lying about retiring MULTIPLE times but him but farve at LEAST was not a wuss and WOULD have been able to play with in that league back then in those tough days.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

back then,it was unheard of for quarterbacks to play in their 40;s they bruising they had to absord,NOW its starting to be common place for quarterbacks to play into their 40;s the fact they have skirts on them now.That makes pooper,unkotore always put a smiley to disguise they are crying cause that truthful facts hurts them and makes them cry everytime. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
This overrated clown is giving more and more evidence

BDS. You can't "over-rate" the best of all time. I suspect Brady walked off the field last time because he was wrestling with the realization that this might very well be his last performance ever as a pro football player and that he was ready to hang it up.

IMO, I would have preferred his retiring after winning another SB with the Bucs.

just watch,with shady brady gone,the lamestream media will now start kissing his ass as they did Bradys and start calling him the greatest QB ever 10 years from now,first it was Montana,,then Brady,now it will be Mahomes,anything to keep the viewers interested.

as i proved earlier,Montana is not the goat,the greatest quarterback ever and neither is Brady.Like i said before,back then when they were calling Montana the greatest ever,i thought that was rediculous,He did not have the physical skills Johnny Unitas had who played in an even tougher era than Montana did,a day and age where instead of helmets,he wore pigskin for helmets.think how tough it was to play quarterback then,Because of that,neither Montana OR brady could carry Unitas jockstrap.these facts iare going to make Unkotore,pooper and candyass throw chairs at the wall in anger now knowing they got checkmated.:lmao:

our most stupid ass poster WRONGwinger said he thought montana was the greatest ever back then before brady,he believes EVERYTHING the media tells him.:lmao:

shady brady the fact he played in an era with skirts on quarterbacks and defenses cannot play defense anymore, is NOT even one of the top 20 best of all time,,so eoungh of this bullshit already he is the goat and greatest ever,can it,give it a rest already.you are all getting shit on your face in embarrassment.:iyfyus.jpg:

Not anywhere near the lines of where MY FACTS are always ignored sense it does not support the delusiions of the brady ass kissers he is not the greatest ever.LOL

Fiero425 If Mahomes is able to do as Brady and win multiple superbowls,unlike with Brady it WILL be impressive because for one,unlike Brady,he does not play in a weak division that any high school team could have beat anyday of the year as Brady did for 20 years.,teams that had losing records year after year,notice that once AGAIN this year Brady got to take advantage of having another division title because ALL the teams in his division were creampuffs that high school teams could beat anyday of the year again? Mahomes actually has some real competetion to face every year having to face the chargers twice whom look to have another future hall of fame quarterback in Justin whats his name? where do these chargers find all these great HOF quarterbacks? Man I wish my Rams could do that.:mad: and the raiders were in the superbowl last year as well.if they bounce back to their winning ways next year,he has got his hands full.

MOST IMPORTANTLY though WHY unlike Brady,it WILL be impressive if he wins close to the number of superbowls brady did,is because he will do it WITHOUT cheating being in scandal after scandal disgracing the sport.

for years i respected brady,i always thought it was just the coach Belicheat cheating,but his role in deflategate,showed he is as much a classless cheating fraud as belicheat and as much a disgrace to the sport as HE is.

Last edited:
LA RAM FAN is right. The people calling Brady the best at his position are ignorant. As Ram said so well which the Brady ass kissers ignored, Brady played in the weakest division in football having no competition to face.He was brilliant in pointing out that it is absurd to call him the greatest ever when as he said so. He would never have lasted more than one season in the NFL back in the days when Montana and Unitas played when they got thrown around like a rag doll. The guy is such a wuss. As Ram Fan said,he could not even take a hit to the knee without going down an entire season. Think what would have happened to him back in those ages when linemen were allowed to throw quarterbacks around like a rag doll as mentioned. Stop embarrassing yourselves he is the greatest ever.

Any great quarterback on any given day could be the greatest ever. They know that they are just a team member. And each of them have their ideas of which is the greatest. I personally think John Unitas was the best I have ever seen and I've seen them all since 1948 when I went to my first game in Pittsburgh.

1676181593796.png

LA RAM FAN is right. The people calling Brady the best at his position are ignorant. As Ram said so well which the Brady ass kissers ignored, Brady played in the weakest division in football having no competition to face.He was brilliant in pointing out that it is absurd to call him the greatest ever when as he said so. He would never have lasted more than one season in the NFL back in the days when Montana and Unitas played when they got thrown around like a rag doll. The guy is such a wuss. As Ram Fan said,he could not even take a hit to the knee without going down an entire season. Think what would have happened to him back in those ages when linemen were allowed to throw quarterbacks around like a rag doll as mentioned. Stop embarrassing yourselves he is the greatest ever.

Any great quarterback on any given day could be the greatest ever. They know that they are just a team member. And each of them have their ideas of which is the greatest. I personally think John Unitas was the best I have ever seen and I've seen them all since 1948 when I went to my first game in Pittsburgh.

The argument can be made that the real, best QB ever was Bart Starr. If you look at his record, his accomplishments, then consider when he played---- at a time when QB's were treated no different than any other player with no league protections whatsoever, and how brutal playing was in general in the 60's, one has to wonder how ANY modern QB--- Brady, Mahomes, Unitas, Manning, any of them would do playing back then!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b4/Bart_starr_bw.jpg

Mr. Friscus you are making far too much sense for our two resident trolls of USMB to comprehend,anytime they post a laughing smiley,you hit the nail on the head and have them crying:finger3: they are so easily triggered those two morons who have their head up his ass.:auiqs.jpg:

Logic and common sense never ring true to those two morons unkotore and candyass and pooper and sunniman as well that Brady had the luxary of playing in the weakest division in football,creampuffs that a high school team could easily beat any day of the year,that he had the luxary of coming into the league on the heels of Marino and Kelly in his division retiring,that he never would have made it to one superbowl or won any diviision titles having to face REAL competition in his division against those two hall of fame quarterbacks but most importantly,they evade these 2 MAJOR facts as well even more importantly than that one that he is not the greatest quarterback ever because ONE-He played in a league in an era where defenses could not play defense anymore,TWO- as i have said HUNDREDS of times over and over just to watch them do this-:scared1: and evade it sense it is a pesky fact they cant counter,that he would never have lasted ONE SEASON in the NFL back in the days REAL men Marino and Kelly played quarterback because they played in an era where quarterbacks were thrown around like ragdolls tossed around and got away with it on play after play,yet Brady could not even take a hit the knee by a helmet without going down an entire year.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

that is all the evidence that the objective open minded non biased person will ADMIT he is not the greatest ever the fact he did not play in that ear in a MUCH different time when quarterbacks were thrown around like ragdolls and pile driven into the ground without flags being thrown.they cant accept pesky facts that proves he is a total wuss who obviously would neer have lasted ONE YEAR in the NFL back then.

they plue their ears and close their eyes to those facts and do this EVERYTIME like clockwork when that facts is brought up what a wuss he was and would never have lasted a season back then when REAL men played quarterback.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

He isnt tough like Brett farve who i also do not respect for also lying about retiring MULTIPLE times but him but farve at LEAST was not a wuss and WOULD have been able to play with in that league back then in those tough days.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

back then,it was unheard of for quarterbacks to play in their 40;s they bruising they had to absord,NOW its starting to be common place for quarterbacks to play into their 40;s the fact they have skirts on them now.That makes pooper,unkotore always put a smiley to disguise they are crying cause that truthful facts hurts them and makes them cry everytime. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
I called it again,our resident trolls unkotore and smoking op disguise their butthurt of crying tears in a river over these pesky facts they can’t counter with laughing smileys.so easy To predict like clockwork. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

@Hossfly you are making them cry with that truthful post while they are throwing chairs in anger over pesky facts they can’t counter,you really triggered them and got them angry being truthful as you were.:abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 756177
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hossfly you win first prize for best damn post on this thread..:happy-1::TH_WAY~113::dance:

see unlike our resident trolls on here,these brady ass kissers,you same as me are objective and non biased and go by facts.,as does friscue. :thup:facts that brady is a wuss Who would never have lasted one season back in those days when REAL men played quarterback,a day and age when they got thrown around like ragdolls,it makes them start crying and start throwing chairs at the wall in anger,the truth hurts.notice how our resident fagboy trolls that have their head up Brady’s ass here got so easily triggered here over this truthful post of yours?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

As you can see,EVERYTIME I brought that irrefutable fact up,
Iike clockwork they did this everytime -:scared1:sense the truth makes them cry everytime and throw chairs at the wall in anger.:abgg2q.jpg: They are so easy to predict with their pathetic debating skills they have,sooooooo predictable.:auiqs.jpg:they really,really,got triggered angry over this post of yours.they hate it that you are objective and shot down their babble he is the greatest ever and that you are an objective observer who has seen them all sense 1948.:iyfyus.jpg:

When the media was billing Montana as the greatest quarterback ever when he was winning superbowls,I thought back then,the media was being rediculous,they ignored how Unitas had better physical skills than Montana did and how he played in an era where they wore pigskins for helmets,even though Montana played in an era where quarterbacks were thrown around like ragdolls as well and defenses were allowed to play defense,he got to where a helmet.

These trollboys never observed Johnny Unitas live as you did or even Montana.Montana and especially brady,would never be able to carry Unitas jockstrap and that truth makes them cry a river of tears while throwing chairs at the wall in anger.:auiqs.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

One of USMBs biggest resident trollboy brady ass kissers here rightwinger,he proved what a huge stupid fuck he was that he believes eveything the media tells him on quarterbacks being the greatest ever,he posted once that until brady came along,he USED to think Montana was the best quarterback ever,he seriously believed he was better than Unitas.:auiqs.jpg:he fell hook,line,and sinker over the media propaganda Montana was the greatest ever:abgg2q.jpg:,he believes everything the media tells him.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Now he is believing their latest propaganda as well that brady is the best ever:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

Ten years from now they will next start saying Mahomes is the greatest ever and our resident trollboy brady ass kissers ,rightwinger,unkotore,papagoria,sunniman,and smoking op,they will believe that hook,line and sinker as well.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Well maybe not,because unlike brady,Mahomes has CLASS,he doesn’t cheat to achieve greatness or have the refs in his pockets.that’s why if he wins multiple superbowls as brady did,I WILL be impressed because unlike brady,Mahomes has teams in his division that high school teams could not beat on a regular basis.Mahomes has to face Justin Herbert who looks to be a future hall of famer as well and just a year ago,the raiders were in the playoffs as well.

These trollboys ignore that brady never had to face a hof fame quarterback in his division when playing or had he faced Marino and Kelly in an era where REAL men played quarterback,two other hall of famers,no way in hell would he have ever won division titles or even gone to the Super Bowl other than MAYBE one time.:iyfyus.jpg::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

But most importantly,Mahomes is not a cheater and does not have the refs in his pockets either so that will be really impressive if he wins multiple superbowls so as well.

For those who don't know, LA RAMS FAG's user name used to be something like "9/11 was an inside job".... It should should you his level of intellect and the value of his opinions.

Brady was the best QB ever. Bar None. He'll likely be surpassed at some point but it won't be any time soon.

View attachment 756177
I remember watching him early on in his career and he was always yelling at everyone....his line, his backs, his receivers....the referees....and then celebrating profusely whenever he did something good. And even though he mellowed out a bit later on I never really cared for him, especially given all the other great quarterbacks on teams I followed. I would call him the MOAT...the Me of All Time.

For those who don't know, LA RAMS FAG's user name used to be something like "9/11 was an inside job".... It should should you his level of intellect and the value of his opinions.

Brady was the best QB ever. Bar None. He'll likely be surpassed at some point but it won't be any time soon.
I dislike NE and have for many years and long before Brady, the only time I have ever rooted for them was when they played the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. I dislike Brady because I am a Manning fan and enjoyed immensely when the Giants beat them twice in Super Bowls, and anytime the Colts beat NE.

In the day of parity in the NFL, I have to give it to Brady as the GOAT and I thought Manning was the GOAT until a few years ago after Brady kept on winning.

As far as Rams Fan, he is a moron, claims to never watch Super Bowls, believes games are fixed and yet thinks Brady cheats and claims to have me on ignore, yet he will answer my posts but not directly, which proves he is a coward and a liar, so I usually laugh at his stupidity and conspiracies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back