Todd Akin wins gop senate primary in Missouri

The problem is, you really think that Romney's key to victory is "taking it to Obama".

It isn't. It's convincing us he can do a better job.

For the Senate, RCP has 47 solid Dem seats, 45 solid Rep seats, and 9 seats that are tossups. The Republicans would have to win six or seven of those to get control, while the Dems only have to win three or four (depending on who the veep is, of course.)

Shouldn't be that way, but the Teabaggers have put easy seats like IN in the tossup column, drove moderates like Snowe out of the Senate, and totally fumbled seats like MI where they ran a racist commercial..

You're such a tool. Dunno why I haven't put you on ignore yet.

IOW's- you can't refute what he posted :rolleyes:

Nonsense

He posts about racism and religious bigotry in damn near every post. It's his answer to everything. And that's what makes him a COMPLETE TOOL

The problem is, you really think that Romney's key to victory is "taking it to Obama".

For the Senate, RCP has 47 solid Dem seats, 45 solid Rep seats, and 9 seats that are tossups. The Republicans would have to win six or seven of those to get control, while the Dems only have to win three or four (depending on who the veep is, of course.)

Shouldn't be that way, but the Teabaggers have put easy seats like IN in the tossup column, drove moderates like Snowe out of the Senate, and totally fumbled seats like MI where they ran a racist commercial..

You're such a tool. Dunno why I haven't put you on ignore yet.

IOW's- you can't refute what he posted :rolleyes:

Glad someone sees it...

gives her a fighting chance to keep her job - especially if the top of the ticket, Romney implodes and the election turns out a landslide for Obama.

Even if Obama wins I believe the senate is gone for the dems. I have had my doubts about Romney being willing to take it to Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A8jNdWfQ5c]Controversial Racist Pete Hoekstra Ad - YouTube[/ame]

The dems have 23 seats in the senate to defend, 12 of which are highly competitive. The R's are only defending 10 seats, 2 of which are tossups. R's need only gain four seats to have control of the senate.

Despite Brunners constant lead in the polls (and my donation :( ) and Palin throwing her weight behind Steelman, Akin comes out the clear winner.

McCaskil made it clear Akin was the candidate she wanted to face. He is also arguably the most conservative with a moderate amount of local Tea Party support.

So the stage is set here in Missouri. Far left vs far right. Of course you all know where I stand.

I am actually glad Steeleman didn't win. She is a loathsome individual that nobody likes. She is even disliked in her own party. Brunner and Steeleman ran a nasty campaign. They deserved to lose.

Despite Brunners constant lead in the polls (and my donation :( ) and Palin throwing her weight behind Steelman, Akin comes out the clear winner.

McCaskil made it clear Akin was the candidate she wanted to face. He is also arguably the most conservative with a moderate amount of local Tea Party support.

So the stage is set here in Missouri. Far left vs far right. Of course you all know where I stand.
Downtown St. Louis?

Downtown St. Louis?

The goofy O'Fallon GOP crowd vs. KC is more like it.

I would say STL v. KC, but that isn't right either.

The dems have 23 seats in the senate to defend, 12 of which are highly competitive. The R's are only defending 10 seats, 2 of which are tossups. R's need only gain four seats to have control of the senate.

I think you need to update your data.

Right now, only six Dem seats are considered "tossups". The dems will probably lose NE and the Republicans will lose Maine. Three Republican seats are considered vulnerable right now- Indiana because they threw out Lugar for a Teabagger, Massachusetts because it's Massachusetts, and Brown was a fluke, and Nevada...

ND should have been an easy pickup for them and it's now competitive.

Last edited:

Right now, only six Dem seats are considered "tossups". The dems will probably lose ND and the Republicans will lose Maine. Three Republican seats are considered vulnerable right now- Indiana because they threw out Lugar for a Teabagger, Massachusetts because it's Massachusetts, and Brown was a fluke, and Nevada...

Clair M's. seat is history.

Nelson's seat goes GOP.

Indiana isn't really up for grabs.

You can kiss the senate good-bye.

Listening sure seems confident.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxgzt_9zMDE]The Republican Brain is Not Like Other Brains - Chris Mooney - YouTube[/ame]

Right now, only six Dem seats are considered "tossups". The dems will probably lose ND and the Republicans will lose Maine. Three Republican seats are considered vulnerable right now- Indiana because they threw out Lugar for a Teabagger, Massachusetts because it's Massachusetts, and Brown was a fluke, and Nevada...

Nelson's seat goes GOP.

Missouri is likely to flip.

But so is Massachusetts, so that's a Wash.

And, yeah, Indiana is showing as even... and that's before they start realizing what a teabagging nut Murdoch is.

Nelson- 50 50 it could go either way.

Again, I really think when your Weird Mormon Robot goes down, he's going to take a lot of these fools down with him.

Nelson's seat goes GOP.

And, yeah, Indiana is showing as even... and that's before they start realizing what a teabagging nut Murdoch is.

Again, I really think when your Weird Mormon Robot goes down, he's going to take a lot of these fools down with him.

Nelson is 50-50.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What world do you live in.

Mass is 50/50.

Nelson's seat goes GOP.

Again, I really think when your Weird Mormon Robot goes down, he's
going to take a lot of these fools down with him.

Nelson is 50-50.

Mass is 50/50.

As I've stated before and I'll say it again.

He resides in the I'M A RELIGIOUS BIGOT world. He stays in I'm a racist central occasionally

Nelson's seat goes GOP.

Nelson is 50-50.

Mass is 50/50.

Actually, I wasn't aware of what a whack Akin is, so Claire might have a good chance to survive.

(He compares student loans to cancer.)

But for Florida-

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida Senate - Mack vs. Nelson

Right now, they give Mack an 0.2 advantage- effectively a dead heat. One poll gives Nelson a 7 point advantage and that's before everything hits the fan with the GOP Scandal down there.

RCP gives Warren a 0.1 advantage-

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Massachusetts Senate - Brown vs. Warren

And again, in both cases, the later polls give the democrat the edge.

As I've stated before and I'll say it again.

He resides in the I'M A RELIGIOUS BIGOT world. He stays in I'm a racist central occasionally

Don't you reside in the "Oops, I dropped the soap in the prison shower" world?

A racist bigot who daydreams about men having sex with other men. Yep, it's time to put your stupid ass on ignore

Forum List

Back