Todd Akin wins gop senate primary in Missouri

So in your world murdering innocent babies is ok but trying to protect them is being a neanderthal?

In my world, zygots aren't babies... they aren't in your world, either.

So let's cut the crap.

They sure are. No one who views an ultrasound can deny their a baby growing there. That's true regardless how much you try to justify you support for killing people.

So if I allow overeating to be legal am I supporting overeating and I have to justify my support for overeating? Why can't I just not thing it's government's job to prevent people from overeating? You really want to live in a country where whatever we allow people to do needs to be justified?

So in your world murdering innocent babies is ok but trying to protect them is being a neanderthal?

So let's cut the crap.
I remember when my wife told me I she was pregnant the first time. I was a Daddy and my life changed forever. I worried every second of her pregnancy and I haven't stopped since. We changed our diet and tried to do all the right things to make sure he was healthy. I sang to him and read to him. I went to every doctor's appointment and watched him grow. You can call it what you want but you and I both know you are attempting to objectify those babies to salve your conscience. I know it was my son in there and I loved him from that first moment.

:clap2:

So let's cut the crap.
I remember when my wife told me I she was pregnant the first time. I was a Daddy and my life changed forever. I worried every second of her pregnancy and I haven't stopped since. We changed our diet and tried to do all the right things to make sure he was healthy. I sang to him and read to him. I went to every doctor's appointment and watched him grow. You can call it what you want but you and I both know you are attempting to objectify those babies to salve your conscience. I know it was my son in there and I loved him from that first moment.

:clap2:

I agree, but nothing in his story makes it government's job to own other women's bodies. Or his wife's, she just is on his side.

So if I want it then its a baby and if I don't want then it's not a baby. When does it become a baby then even if I don't want it? Does passage through the birth canal magically transform the non-baby into a baby? If I cause a woman harm that results in the loss of her baby should I be able to get away with it if I can prove she didn't want the baby? Oh wait we can't call it a baby until its born I guess. What shall we call this non-entity then?

no. it's about all you pretend 'small government' conservatives thinking you have superior moral judgment so are free to impose it on everyone else.

so you can force a young woman to have a baby.... and then tell her to stick it when she hasn't had education, training or daycare to enable her to feed that baby.

now THAT is immoral.

and what's worse is that the insanity that is the radical religious right would have had no problem denying someone like me the right to have my child although i chose to. why? because the idiots don't like in vitro either.

So if I want it then its a baby and if I don't want then it's not a baby. When does it become a baby then even if I don't want it? Does passage through the birth canal magically transform the non-baby into a baby? If I cause a woman harm that results in the loss of her baby should I be able to get away with it if I can prove she didn't want the baby? Oh wait we can't call it a baby until its born I guess. What shall we call this non-entity then?

no. it's about all you pretend 'small government' conservatives thinking you have superior moral judgment so are free to impose it on everyone else.

so you can force a young woman to have a baby.... and then tell her to stick it when she hasn't had education, training or daycare to enable her to feed that baby.

now THAT is immoral.

and what's worse is that the insanity that is the radical religious right would have had no problem denying someone like me the right to have my child although i chose to. why? because the idiots don't like in vitro either.

There are people paying tens of thousands of dollars and waiting months on end to adopt babies from Russia and China. Maybe they wouldn't have to do all that if there were more babies available in the US to adopt.

now THAT is immoral.

There are people paying tens of thousands of dollars and waiting months on end to adopt babies from Russia and China. Maybe they wouldn't have to do all that if there were more babies available in the US to adopt.

There are plenty of people in the U.S. looking to adopts infants.

Akin is still up by 5. We'll see what happens in the next few weeks.

I hope he's learned to keep his trap shut on some issues.

No...we wan't him running his yap.

We NEED to know what these blasted RW fanatics believe.

And here is the proof! A liberal who supports Akin's candidacy.
I support anything that will cause or potentially cause the Republican to lose.

In my book, that means I support the loser, or soon-to-be loser Akin.

Nice try at spin, oh no, wait...

Dog+Fail.jpg

And here is the proof! A liberal who supports Akin's candidacy.
I support anything that will cause or potentially cause the Republican to lose.

In my book, that means I support the loser, or soon-to-be loser Akin.

Nice try at spin, oh no, wait...

Dog+Fail.jpg
[/QUOTE[So you readily admit that you support legitimate rape for political purposes.

As Obama says. You can't just make this stuff up.

So if I want it then its a baby and if I don't want then it's not a baby. When does it become a baby then even if I don't want it? Does passage through the birth canal magically transform the non-baby into a baby? If I cause a woman harm that results in the loss of her baby should I be able to get away with it if I can prove she didn't want the baby? Oh wait we can't call it a baby until its born I guess. What shall we call this non-entity then?[/QUOTE]

Fetus. Embryo. Zygote.

Not a person.

Hey dipshit.

The Democrats are backing him.

It appears you democrats support legitimate rape.

Claire gave him a bump in order to run against the weakest republican of the three. It's not support; it's loading Akin's gun and letting him blow the brains out of his own chances. Hilariously, it was almost like watching the future and knowing, JUST KNOWING, that Akin would say some dumb hyper-right wing shit...

... a week after winning the primary.

:rofl:

Hey dipshit.

You really aren't that bright, are ya.

Edit: There's your answer:

Hey dipshit.

Claire gave him a bump in order to run against the weakest republican of the three. It's not support; it's loading Akin's gun and letting him blow the brains out of his own chances. Hilariously, it was almost like watching the future and knowing, JUST KNOWING, that Akin would say some dumb hyper-right wing shit...

... a week after winning the primary.

:rofl:

Last edited:
So if I want it then its a baby and if I don't want then it's not a baby. When does it become a baby then even if I don't want it? Does passage through the birth canal magically transform the non-baby into a baby? If I cause a woman harm that results in the loss of her baby should I be able to get away with it if I can prove she didn't want the baby? Oh wait we can't call it a baby until its born I guess. What shall we call this non-entity then?[/QUOTE]

Fetus. Embryo. Zygote.

Not a person.

Whatever helps you be able to look at yourself in the mirror, I guess.

It's interesting that you ignored the rest of my questions.

Forum List

Back