If DUI was an automatice felony, Wade Page could not legally have owned a gun

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Drunk driving is a super-violent drug crime only committed by psychopaths with no concern for the safety of others. Of course it should be a felony and that means permanent loss of all gun rights. Page had at least one and maybe two convictions for DUI.

Last edited:
Driving drunk is rarely violent. It's usually done by people who stupidly dont think about what they are doing.

He could own one if he had bought it before the DUI. that is if the DUI had been a felony capable of preventing gun purchases.

Driving drunk is rarely violent. It's usually done by people who stupidly dont think about what they are doing.

crash.jpg

tell these people it's rarely violent

• Banned

HAHA. Drunk drivers kill thousands of americans every year and yet you say they are non-violent!!! Pretty obvious you're a DUI yourself and don't want to admit that you belong in prison.

Drunk driving is a super-violent drug crime only committed by psychopaths with no concern for the safety of others. Of course it should be a felony and that means permanent loss of all gun rights. Page had at least one and maybe two convictions for DUI.

Why do you assume not legally being able to own a gun, would stop someone like Page from Getting one anyways?

• Banned
He could own one if he had bought it before the DUI. that is if the DUI had been a felony capable of preventing gun purchases.

HAHAHA. You are a legal ignoramus. When you are convicted of a felony you have to give up all your guns. Not to say everyone does it but that's the law and if a felon is caught with a gun, that's another felony.

Why do you assume not legally being able to own a gun, would stop someone like Page from Getting one anyways?

Nothing works perfectly but if my proposed law was in effect it would have been tough for him to get a gun even illegally. And if he was caught with the gun he would likely go to prison.

What a stupid topic. Thousands if not tens of thousands of people get DUIs daily for having just one to many. .08 is ridiculously low for many people.

Just start everyone off with a felony at age 21 while you're at it.

Nothing works perfectly but if my proposed law was in effect it would have been tough for him to get a gun even illegally. And if he was caught with the gun he would likely go to prison.

put down the crack pipe, s0n.

What a stupid topic. Thousands if not tens of thousands of people get DUIs daily for having just one to many. .08 is ridiculously low for many people.

yeah, we need more drunk drivers.

idiot

Take some of ours, we've got plenty here in New Mexico...

we had a slight hiccup (pun intended) when ted kennedy died, but others have since taken up the slack.

yeah, we need more drunk drivers.

idiot

Did I say we needed more jackass? No I didn't. I said the limit is too low for some and such a penalty would be stupid.

Crawl back under your failed mod rock.

HAHA. Drunk drivers kill thousands of americans every year and yet you say they are non-violent!!! Pretty obvious you're a DUI yourself and don't want to admit that you belong in prison.

Define "drunk."

Irresponsible idiots kill people....

Many people can drive perfectly fine after a few, however some people get tanked and don't care.

One just needs to know their limit and we all have different limits.

I would never drive if I felt I could not safely do so...

Define "drunk."

Irresponsible idiots kill people....

Many people can drive perfectly fine after a few, however some people get tanked and don't care.

One just needs to know their limit and we all have different limits.

I would never drive if I felt I could not safely do so...

I have used a cab on many occasions.

Forum List

Back