Today's episode of Joe Biden gets lost: Collides with flagpole, walks off stage without Brazilian President.

That's not even getting into all the gaffes he had trying to read the teleprompter. This man is a national embarrassment.

And this is the best the Democrat party has to offer America.

But, but, but he didn't make mean tweets.

This is the biggest embarrassment

2022 FY deficit was 1.38 trillion.

2023 FY deficit projected to end up about 1.5 trillion.

Show me the receipts and I’m all in
All you guys do is say…..it’s obvious

How about Jim Jordan finds the actual illegal activity
Taylor Green can help him look

Just find it and present it.

Very true
Democrats need to take a stance and talk Biden into NOT running for a 2nd term.

I’ll say the same about trump
I know there is this great love for trump and I’ll never understand the love for a life long lying con man.
I also hope the Democrats wake up and run someone else for President. Hopefully that will not be Kamala Harris as she doesn’t seem capable of even handling the VP position.

I don’t want to see any further elder abuse inflicted on Joe Biden.

Trump’s biggest problem to me is he tends to be obnoxious. His ego is enormous and he is willing to fight with anybody who insults him in any manner. Trump should be above most of that.

I actually like DeSantis as he has done a great job as Florida Governor. Unfortunately he doesn’t seem to able to ignite any fire in the pro-Trump segment of the Republican Party.

Expect more shenanigans from Biden as his impeachment draws closer. Then they can diagnose him with dementia or something as a way to try and get out jail.

trump-biden.gif
Dont know where you have been but walking down steps is more involved that flat surfaces
Classic liberal apples to tire irons Once Again

That's not even getting into all the gaffes he had trying to read the teleprompter. This man is a national embarrassment.

And this is the best the Democrat party has to offer America.

The CCP isn’t even trying to pretend they have a puppet…xiden literally needs strings

Again, I don't support biden.
I hope he calls it quit, but that's not up to me.

trump might not get lost, (can't walk down a ramp, or drink from a water bottle) but those little things pale in comparison to his LIES, Misinformation, Hatred, Division, Did I mention LIES, cult leadership, cheater, bankrupt multiple times, no family values (unless cheating, absent (where is Barron in his life), disloyalty, and lifelong con man, carnival barker.

Other than those flaws, he is still a bigly loser.
5RJRyj.gif

The blob oozed in the wrong direction. Clearly he's demented!

The look on the president of Brazil’s face, when Biden did not shake his hand

The excuses that Democrats and Biden supporters, along with Trump critics make in threads like this is appalling. You couple Bidens dementia with a horrendous economy. What a recipe for disaster.

We have a shit economy. $400,000 for the average price of a house …. excuses constantly poured by the Democrats often saying things like “oh you just don’t understand the economy.”

Trumps energy policies got us good prices…. Now this country is shit in so many ways. We definitely need Trump back and things will get better.

Imagine some lousy Trump critic going up to a American, who is homeless or in poverty saying everything is fine

Put Tater on a wet metal ramp in dress shoes and he would look like a newborn moose on a frozen lake.
I can actually visualize Biden on a slippery service acting like your new born moose.

Forum List

Back