Today's episode of Joe Biden gets lost: Collides with flagpole, walks off stage without Brazilian President.

Joe Biden knows that you don't need ID to buy bread.
Joe Biden knows that he defeated Trump, not Obama.
Joe Biden knows that we already fought and won WWII.

Trump doesn't know any of that.
When it ever comes to pure survival, there are not a majority of people who will follow the village man like he is. Anyone who experienced profiling from the current freedom loving law enforcement and judicial entities understand things well.

Where have you been?
trump has constantly done shit like this, it's reported, and you excuse it.
WHY? Must be the cult thing.
Strange, I don’t remember Trump making big gaffs every other day.

I can’t remember Trump trying to shake hands with ghosts, tripping over sand bags, saluting the crowd, getting lost on a stage or saying odd things like, “Long live the King.”

Joe Biden seems lost in space. It makes me wonder if Hunter got him hooked on drugs. Sometimes Joe seems rational and sharp. The next time he acts like he actually does have dementia. Is the White House physician giving Joe experimental drugs?

I don’t want the man who has his finger on the nuclear trigger to have ANY mental issues, period.

I can’t remember Trump trying to shake hands with ghosts, tripping over sand bags, saluting the crowd, getting lost on a stage or saying odd things like, “Long live the King.”

Joe Biden seems lost in space. It makes me wonder if Hunter got him hooked on drugs. Sometimes Joe seems rational and sharp. The next time he acts like he actually does have dementia. Is the White House physician giving Joe experimental drugs?

I don’t want the man who has his finger on the nuclear trigger to have ANY mental issues, period.
These Dimbots just make stuff up.

Again, I don't support biden.
I hope he calls it quit, but that's not up to me.

trump might not get lost, (can't walk down a ramp, or drink from a water bottle) but those little things pale in comparison to his LIES, Misinformation, Hatred, Division, Did I mention LIES, cult leadership, cheater, bankrupt multiple times, no family values (unless cheating, absent (where is Barron in his life), disloyalty, and lifelong con man, carnival barker.

Other than those flaws, he is still a bigly loser.
Joe Biden sells his influence all over the globe, often to nations who are our enemies. Joe may be a true Manchurian candidate.

There is plenty of evidence on the Biden Crime Family and more coming every day. Plus who is buying Hunter’s amateur art for a higher price than a Picasso.

Look at yall arguing over which dude acts older. Who forgets the most basic information :lol:
Your standards are shit.

Yeah, one moron already posted the video of Trump walking down a wet metal ramp in dress shoes trying not to slip and thinking that equates to Tater getting lost on stage about a dozen times.

Idiots.
They don't seem to see the difference between a man who can hold rallies attended by tens of thousands, speaking articulately the entire time and a man who can't seem to finish a sentence without reading from TOTUS, meandering off into nonsense, or whispering creepily into the microphone. That and walking off the stage when the questions get too hard and shaking hands with a ghost.

Look at yall arguing over which dude acts older. Who forgets the most basic information :lol:
Your standards are shit.
That's because everyone expects, minus something drastic, that those two will be the only viable candidates for POTUS next year.

That's because everyone expects, minus something drastic, that those two will be the only viable candidates for POTUS next year.
They will be the viable ones. Because peoples standards are so low.
We get shitty candidates, because stupid voters vote for shitty candidates.

They will be the viable ones. Because peoples standards are so low.
We get shitty candidates, because stupid voters vote for shitty candidates.
That and we've ensured that any candidate that looks like a potential winner has their entire lives turned upside down and inside out, and every event they've ever been a part of torn apart, looking for dirt. If none is found, it's just fabricated. I wouldn't take the job if they paid me a LOT of money.

That and we've ensured that any candidate that looks like a potential winner has their entire lives turned upside down and inside out, and every event they've ever been a part of torn apart, looking for dirt. If none is found, it's just fabricated. I wouldn't take the job if they paid me a LOT of money.
I agree with that!
Although, does anyone really care about dirt on people on anymore? Look at the two viable candidates.
One of them showered with his daughter and she contributes him to her having a sex addiction, FFS!
We are so fucked.

Trump does it for no money....the only person who leaves office with less money than when he went in.

Trump does it for no money....the only person who leaves office with less money than when he went in.
He had a lot to start with, but at any rate, I wouldn't do it for all of his money. I prefer living without thousands of raving lunatics fantasizing about me dying and who won't be happy until I do.

trump-biden.gif
That one clip, would you like me to post the dozen or so others that show Biden wondering around lost ?

That one clip, would you like me to post the dozen or so others that show Biden wondering around lost ?
Put Tater on a wet metal ramp in dress shoes and he would look like a newborn moose on a frozen lake.

Follow the money doofus....
Show me the receipts and I’m all in
All you guys do is say…..it’s obvious

How about Jim Jordan finds the actual illegal activity
Taylor Green can help him look

Just find it and present it.

Very true
Democrats need to take a stance and talk Biden into NOT running for a 2nd term.

I’ll say the same about trump
I know there is this great love for trump and I’ll never understand the love for a life long lying con man.

Forum List

Back