James Biden doesnt have any documentation for those supposed loans.

LOL perhaps you should have thought about that when you party turned COngressional hyearings into relaity TV

Karma's a bitch. My only hope is that they exclude Democrats from presenting any evidence like Nancy did.

Those hearings were based on facts.

Many of Trump’s supporters were invited to testify and refused. Dems tried to have a bipartisan committee and Reps refused. If you don’t like the result, your side had ample opportunities to affect it.

Your reality TV government is fake.

Well now the truth finally comes out. Joe Biden was receiving money from "loans" that have no documentation. That my friends is fraud. His brother James has been giving Joe large sums of money that came from China.

The only thing I want to know about James Biden loaning his brother money, is where is the documentation for the $2 Billion Jred Kushner got from Saudi Arabia?

Alexander Smirnov
Oh, I forgot. Their KEY STAR WITNESS. The one they didn't even know his name until the FBI arrested him. LOL

You need to be a bit more judicious in repeating the bullshit they feed you. THis line of bullshit is particularly absurd.

Well now the truth finally comes out. Joe Biden was receiving money from "loans" that have no documentation. That my friends is fraud. His brother James has been giving Joe large sums of money that came from China.

You are right! He gave money to his brother. Abomination!

Oh, I forgot. Their KEY STAR WITNESS. The one they didn't even know his name until the FBI arrested him. LOL

You need to be a bit more judicious in repeating the bullshit they feed you. THis line of bullshit is particularly absurd.
The Republicans had hearings pumping his fake allegations.

It was fake, just like I said.

Of course. The FBI warned them against publicizing it but the Republicans didnt listen.
LOL the FBI and DOJ attorneys vouched for the unnamed source that was a trusted paid informant source for more than a decade.

But do tell, how was he a STAR WITNESS when they never asked to interview him, never subpoenaed him and never even knew his frigging name. LOL

Does your bullshit meter never go off when uber partisans start feeding you shit?

LOL the FBI and DOJ attorneys vouched for the unnamed source that was a trusted paid informant source for more than a decade.

But do tell, how was he a STAR WITNESS when they never asked to interview him, never subpoenaed him and never even knew his frigging name. LOL

Does your bullshit meter never go off when uber partisans start feeding you shit?
No one ever vouched for the content of the document and would have never published it in the way Republicans did.

That’s because the DoJ is interested in the truth and Republicans are just interested in theatre.

They relied on fake stories to push their narrative without caring whether they were true or not.

That’s what we have seen from Republicans and that’s what we will continue to see.

No one ever vouched for the content of the document and would have never published it in the way Republicans did.

DOJ attorney did

That’s because the DoJ is interested in the truth and Republicans are just interested in theatre.

They relied on fake stories to push their narrative without caring whether they were true or not.

That’s what we have seen from Republicans and that’s what we will continue to see.

Going to be a long uncomfortable summer for you. I can't wait!!!!

Lol. Suck more Democrat dick.

Translation. Joe is a Democrat, we don't care.
Look. You produce the valid evidence, then I will care. Until that happens, it is just he said she said bs. You aren't a Republican lawyer, are you?

DOJ attorney did
You definitely didn’t read the article because he never says anything about confirming the allegations in the FD-1023.

If the Republicans cared about the truth, they wouldn’t have publicized the document until they could confirm it was true.

They didn’t, because this isn’t about the truth.

“That’s because the DoJ is interested in the truth….”

Now that is pretty darn funny.

You definitely didn’t read the article because he never says anything about confirming the allegations in the FD-1023.

Dude - "When Brady testified to the Committee on the Judiciary on Oct. 23, 2023, he was asked straight out whether he'd fact-checked the information given by Smirnov, and he said he did."
If the Republicans cared about the truth, they wouldn’t have publicized the document until they could confirm it was true.

They didn’t, because this isn’t about the truth.
Oh it's about the TRUTH My bad. THey never should have investigated an allegation by a decade long, paid, trusted FBI informant whose information was vetted by a US Attorney in the DOJ. The rat bastards, what the fuck were they thinking?

Last edited:
You're interested in winning an election.

The truth is irrelevant.

Well, there is comedy gold in your,
“That’s because the DoJ is interested in the truth….”, comment.

There is no more corrupt, incompetent and just plain sleazy collection of misfits than Biden’s DOJ.

Forum List

Back