Today's episode of Joe Biden gets lost: Collides with flagpole, walks off stage without Brazilian President.

He’s just too old
It’s like trying to watch a 45 year old running back

You got'em NOW.
Hunter for prison because Joe brushed aside a Flag.
The Horror.
This tape should do it.
You got'em.
Naw, just pointing out that Joe is no longer capable of the job. Sad really, we're watching a man slowly crumbling. He should be at home with caretakers because he is clearly not capable of running the country but then, there is Kamala.... :eek:

Well, I can't stand that limp-dick.
SO hard-on........ Hardly. pun intended.

Again, why do you love trump?
I'm not the one inserting him into threads discussing Biden....That would be you. You have a love of hate for him and can't seem to shake him off your mind. You belong to a special hate cult fueled by unfounded hatred for 1 man.

Naw, just pointing out that Joe is no longer capable of the job. Sad really, we're watching a man slowly crumbling.
I agree, he stumbles, you stumble, I stumble............None of us 3 should LEAD the Nation.
I don't want him to run again.

Next?

I agree, he stumbles, you stumble, I stumble............None of us 3 should LEAD the Nation.
I don't want him to run again.

Next?
No, Biden stumbles, fumbles, mumbles, doesn't know where he is, has to be led by the Easter bunny, runs into stationary objects, speaks unintelligible, gibberish, fondles little girls, smells their hair and generally sounds, looks and acts like an old person with senility. He has to read every thing he makes a statement on, is told which reporters to call on and is apt to wander off stage in the midst of a ceremony honoring a medal recipient. He should be out on a 25th Amendment beef. Believe me, the thought of a Kamala Presidency isn't very appealing either. Democrats are such losers.

Really? Trump is constantly forgetting his name, the day of the week, needing cue cards and direction, tripping, stumbling, wandering off, falling down and having his mic pulled???

Ahha.
Once again.....and again.....and again.

I don't want biden to run again.
You think I support biden when I call out trump.
Fuck ALL politicians, I've said many times.

We need age restrictions on ALL politicians
We need term limits on Senators and House members.
Call it unconstitutional, I don't care.
We need term and age limits.

These rich fucks need to retire and go play with their great-grand children.
Am I wrong toobfreak

How do you do that when one person can still be bright, spry and sagacious at 90 out jogging every day while another person can be ready for the rest home at 66?

Look at George Burns and Betty White.

It comes down to genetics and disease, and Joe is obviously suffering mental and physical deterioration. Rapidly.

How do you do that when one person can still be bright, spry and sagacious at 90 out jogging every day while another person can be ready for the rest home at 66?

It comes down to genetics and disease, and Joe is obviously suffering mental and physical deterioration. Rapidly.
Hey, I agree.
But we currently don't have spry, sagacious nor shrewd elder 80+ individuals in Congress.

If so, name one.

Once again.....and again.....and again.

I don't want biden to run again.
You think I support biden when I call out trump.
Fuck ALL politicians, I've said many times.

We need term limits on Senators and House members.
Call it unconstitutional, I don't care.
We need term and age limits.

These rich fucks need to retire and go play with their great-grand children.
Am I wrong toobfreak
No, we need comprehension tests. Remember Trump took one and did fine. Biden refuses to take one.

trump-biden.gif

Trump was a wonderful president.
Yes he was but, some people seem to get a hard on hating him. They seem to bring him up at every opportunity so they can take him out and pummel him again and again. They get off that way. That's what I meant.

Forum List

Back