Today, Mitt Romney Lost the Election

I'm starting to get depressed, Romney entertainment will end November 6. I am having tremendous difficulties finding a replacement channel for Romney for the future. I do feel some efforts need to be put in place by the republicans to cover the shortfalls in the Entertainment Media. I don't feel it's too early to address these concerns for the future. And I need more TeaParty stimulation to make it two more years to midterm. That battshit crazies in the republican party are not performing to my satisfaction and need to be replaced with elevated contestants asap that can meet the expectations of the general public. I feel I'm asking very little in exchange for a possible vote.

CON2593-36.jpg

please come back nov 7 so i can see you cry

Embarrassed yet, reasonable and moderate republicans?

The few that remain are now in UNDISCLOSED locations it appears. Rational thought is a disqualification for current party membership. Bachmann drew up a test, anybody that could make sense of her gibberish was IN, those who asked, "WHAT IS THIS SCRIBBLING"? were denied membership. CONs confuse good IQ scores with golf scores. To them the LOWER the better.

Today, Mitt Romney Lost the Election

You can mark my prediction now: A secret recording from a closed-door Mitt Romney fundraiser, released today by David Corn at Mother Jones, has killed Mitt Romney's campaign for president.

On the tape, Romney explains that his electoral strategy involves writing off nearly half the country as unmoveable Obama voters. As Romney explains, 47 percent of Americans "believe that they are victims." He laments: "I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

So what's the upshot? "My job is not to worry about those people," he says. He also notes, describing President Obama's base, "These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax."

This is an utter disaster for Romney.

Romney already has trouble relating to the public and convincing people he cares about them. Now, he's been caught on video saying that nearly half the country consists of hopeless losers.

Romney has been vigorously denying President Obama's claims that his tax plan would raise taxes on the middle class. Now, he's been caught on video suggesting that low- and middle-income Americans are undertaxed.

(That one is especially problematic given the speculation about what's on Mitt's unreleased pre-2010 tax returns.)

*snip*

Just when you thought there was no one else he could alienate....

I'm not pro-Romney, and I will vote for Obama mainly to avoid further right-wing appointments to the Supreme Court, but I don't find this "secret recording" to be in any way "revealing" or detrimental to the Romney campaign. In fact it seems simply to clarify his position and solidify his connection to those self-defeating right-wing zealots who will vote for him because there are none so blind as they who will not see.

Obama is not a good President. And I doubt he will be any better in a second term than he was in his first term. But he won't be the kind of disaster for the middle class that Romney will surely be.

Hopefully there will be better choices in 2016, but for now the best we can hope to do is plug the hole with Obama and stay afloat. Because if Romney is elected he will replace every retiring Supreme Court Justice with another radical right-winger and if that happens we are very likely to see a return of the Robber Baron era by 2016, along with another Great Depression, the ruinous privatization of Social Security and Medicare, the end of the 40 hour work week and every other benefit won by blood, sweat and tears since the late 1930s.

And anyone who doesn't think it can happen is a goddam fool.

Embarrassed yet, reasonable and moderate republicans?

The few that remain are now in UNDISCLOSED locations it appears. Rational thought is a disqualification for current party membership. Bachmann drew up a test, anybody that could make sense of her gibberish was IN, those who asked, "WHAT IS THIS SCRIBBLING"? were denied membership. CONs confuse good IQ scores with golf scores. To them the LOWER the better.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :udaman: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Stating that FORTY SEVEN percent of Americans do not pay INCOME TAXES* and are dependent on government for everything is way beyond WRONG.

*Like the RWNs, Romney appears not to realize there are many, many taxes apart form income taxes. We know he avoids paying income tax when ever possible. Struggling by on 4 million instead of 5 million a year isn't his "style".
Romney is a boldface liar. His entire platform is structured on fabricated premises. Unfortunately a large percentage of American voters are either too ignorant to understand what Romney represents or they are sufficiently weak-minded as to be effectively brainwashed by right-wing propaganda.

Wow. This is a big fucking deal.

I wonder if Mitt realizes that a whole lot of active duty military are in that 47%?

Why does Mitt Romney hate the troops?

So are 16 million senior citizens.

As is Mitt Romney himself.

I would love for someone to ask him if he meant the military, the seniors or the people that earn their income playing the market.

And if he didn't, who exactly did he mean.

I'm not pro-Romney, and I will vote for Obama mainly to avoid further right-wing appointments to the Supreme Court, but I don't find this "secret recording" to be in any way "revealing" or detrimental to the Romney campaign. In fact it seems simply to clarify his position and solidify his connection to those self-defeating right-wing zealots who will vote for him because there are none so blind as they who will not see.

Obama is not a good President. And I doubt he will be any better in a second term than he was in his first term. But he won't be the kind of disaster for the middle class that Romney will surely be.

Hopefully there will be better choices in 2016, but for now the best we can hope to do is plug the hole with Obama and stay afloat. Because if Romney is elected he will replace every retiring Supreme Court Justice with another radical right-winger and if that happens we are very likely to see a return of the Robber Baron era by 2016, along with another Great Depression, the ruinous privatization of Social Security and Medicare, the end of the 40 hour work week and every other benefit won by blood, sweat and tears since the late 1930s.

And anyone who doesn't think it can happen is a goddam fool.

so we dont have to worry about Obama appointing some radical Left Wingers?......one extreme to the next.....great trade off....

Stating that FORTY SEVEN percent of Americans do not pay INCOME TAXES* and are dependent on government for everything is way beyond WRONG.

*Like the RWNs, Romney appears not to realize there are many, many taxes apart form income taxes. We know he avoids paying income tax when ever possible. Struggling by on 4 million instead of 5 million a year isn't his "style".
Romney is a boldface liar. His entire platform is structured on fabricated premises. Unfortunately a large percentage of American voters are either too ignorant to understand what Romney represents or they are sufficiently weak-minded as to be effectively brainwashed by right-wing propaganda.

you can say the same thing about all those brainwashed by Left-Wing propaganda......let me guess which ass you have your tongue in....

Mitt did it- he went out and spoke the truth- 47% of the households in the US pay ZERO in federal income tax. Gash darn it!! Obama's a lock now!! He simply can't lose!! All you liberals can stay at home on election day. It's already been decided by Mother Jones. Why bother to vote? Obama can't lose....everybody knows it!! So lean back in your recliner and kick off your shoes...sit back and watch PMSNBC and laugh, knowing that there is simply no way Obama can lose!! 2010 was an aberration.......people like Obama.....really they do.....he's cool and stuff....:lol:

right lugnuts

Forum List

Back