Today, Mitt Romney Lost the Election

And David Corn makes a living releasing this junk?

Oh gawd, listend to some Lou Dobbs tonight.

THAT man needs a brain transplant.

No kidding. He's a dumb as -

Well, he's as dumb as the rest of fux AND those who are stupid enough to believe their shit.

tombstone-pizza.jpg

HORSESHIT.

IKE would be ashamed and disgusted at you.

Ike taxed the rich at a 93% top bracket and instituted the largest public works project in American history... Stuff that would make you go batshit insane if Obama did them.
Dude.

That tax rate existed since the Truman Admin, and Ike was worried about the debt which is the ONLY reason he didn't lower taxes. His administration suffered three recessions, but he stuck to his guns. The debt was important to him.

If you REALLY want to know about Ike's economic policy, learn a little bit about his advisors. Do yourself (and the rest of us) a favor and Google "9 businessman and a plumber" and tell me how this philosophy compares even to today's conservatives.

I am a libertarian... I hate what the repuke party has become. But this doesn't give you license to spew HORSESHIT about the repukes and hide behind an IKE avatar as if you know what you're talking about.

Facts is facts my friend.

Welcome to the debate.

Actually, that's a Pink Floyd Avatar...

But anyway... If Ike wasn't worried about the debt, he certainly wouldn't have invested hundreds of billions in the INterstate Highway program. Nor would he have resisted calls in his own party to repudiate the policies of FDR and go back to a 1920's sort of non-regulating, no safety-net government.

He also supported strong unions. He supported advancements in Civil Rights.

Compared to the hateful bunch in the GOP, blowing that dog whistle to the resentment of angry white males.

Isn't it sad that 47% of Americans are unmotivated bums living off the hard work of the other 53%. When Romney becomes President... I hope this gravy train is over.

Doesn't the OP say this everyday? This should be said of Obama everyday but he's got a huge propaganda machine.

Ike taxed the rich at a 93% top bracket and instituted the largest public works project in American history... Stuff that would make you go batshit insane if Obama did them.
Dude.

That tax rate existed since the Truman Admin, and Ike was worried about the debt which is the ONLY reason he didn't lower taxes. His administration suffered three recessions, but he stuck to his guns. The debt was important to him.

If you REALLY want to know about Ike's economic policy, learn a little bit about his advisors. Do yourself (and the rest of us) a favor and Google "9 businessman and a plumber" and tell me how this philosophy compares even to today's conservatives.

I am a libertarian... I hate what the repuke party has become. But this doesn't give you license to spew HORSESHIT about the repukes and hide behind an IKE avatar as if you know what you're talking about.

Facts is facts my friend.

Welcome to the debate.

Actually, that's a Pink Floyd Avatar...

But anyway... If Ike wasn't worried about the debt, he certainly wouldn't have invested hundreds of billions in the INterstate Highway program. Nor would he have resisted calls in his own party to repudiate the policies of FDR and go back to a 1920's sort of non-regulating, no safety-net government.

He also supported strong unions. He supported advancements in Civil Rights.

Compared to the hateful bunch in the GOP, blowing that dog whistle to the resentment of angry white males.

I was talking about the words in your name/avatar regarding Ike.

I happen to enjoy David Gilmore's stratocaster prowess, and as such have gained a modicum of respect for you. :clap2:

Nevertheless, don't make me pull out some of Ike's sentiments about unions when he was a general awaiting munitions when the unions were striking in '43 and 44.

Don't re-write history my friend.

It's ok to respect IKE... just do it for the RIGHT reasons.

You sound like a left wing lib who acts like a conservative to get more people to listen. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

You can mark my prediction now: A secret recording from a closed-door Mitt Romney fundraiser, released today by David Corn at Mother Jones, has killed Mitt Romney's campaign for president.

On the tape, Romney explains that his electoral strategy involves writing off nearly half the country as unmoveable Obama voters. As Romney explains, 47 percent of Americans "believe that they are victims." He laments: "I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

So what's the upshot? "My job is not to worry about those people," he says. He also notes, describing President Obama's base, "These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax."

This is an utter disaster for Romney.

Romney already has trouble relating to the public and convincing people he cares about them. Now, he's been caught on video saying that nearly half the country consists of hopeless losers.

Romney has been vigorously denying President Obama's claims that his tax plan would raise taxes on the middle class. Now, he's been caught on video suggesting that low- and middle-income Americans are undertaxed.

(That one is especially problematic given the speculation about what's on Mitt's unreleased pre-2010 tax returns.)

*snip*

s0n.......you have the political IQ of a small soap dish.

THAT stuff from Romney is WINNING politics. You missed the point.........and not surprising at all from one of the 45%ers he's talking about. That is WINNING politics for the hearts and minds of the 5% to 8% that were bamboozled by Obama 4 years ago.

I was laughing my ass off listening to him talk on that vid..........all he needs to do for the next 50 days or so.............:D:D:D

Election model with 100% success rate for past 30 years predicts Romney victory | The Raw Story

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnB0NZzl5HA&feature=player_embedded]Mitt Romney on Obama Voters - YouTube[/ame]

The nerve of this elitist asshole saying that half of the American people do not and never will take responsibility for themselves, and that he doesn't care about them. How presidential. This coming from someone who hides his money in tax havens throughout the world.

What a worthless piece of shit this guy is.

skookerasbil continues to misread the center because he is a kook far over the righty extremist horizon.

The center generally is much more supportive of the under classes, and Mitt's sneering dismissal of those who need help is not going to go over well at all.

There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax.

this shows his ignorance on the matter, because their is plenty of Rightwing voters who will vote for him who fall under the 47% he is talking about.

What a foolish thing to just come out and state.

Hell i've seen a poster and posters on here who state they will not vote for Obama and claim they are the poor.
Romney went on: "[M]y job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

But while the % is wrong, he is right about people who wont vote for him. He wont win their vote, but the same goes for Obama as well. Thats just redundant politics.

Last edited:
There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax.

this shows his ignorance on the matter, because their is plenty of Rightwing voters who will vote for him who fall under the 47% he is talking about.

Hell i've seen a poster and posters on here who state they will not vote for Obama and claim they are the poor.
Romney went on: "[M]y job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

But while the % is wrong, he is right about people who wont vote for him. He wont win their vote, but the same goes for Obama as well. Thats just redundant politics.

Stating that FORTY SEVEN percent of Americans do not pay INCOME TAXES* and are dependent on government for everything is way beyond WRONG.

*Like the RWNs, Romney appears not to realize there are many, many taxes apart form income taxes. We know he avoids paying income tax when ever possible. Struggling by on 4 million instead of 5 million a year isn't his "style".

skookerasbil continues to misread the center because he is a kook far over the righty extremist horizon.

The center generally is much more supportive of the under classes, and Mitt's sneering dismissal of those who need help is not going to go over well at all.

another dummy...............

Every single poll by any polling company overwhelmingly shows people DONT want government in their faces. 65% of Democrats do......the hopelessly duped in this country. They are beyond help.

The clueless are still clueless. They dont get what happened in 2008. The country didnt swing left. The center was duped into thinking this fraud was a centrist uniter blah......blah. Independents dont forget when they get carjacked by a fraud. As we shall see in about 50 days..............

Election model with 100% success rate for past 30 years predicts Romney victory | The Raw Story

You can mark my prediction now: A secret recording from a closed-door Mitt Romney fundraiser, released today by David Corn at Mother Jones, has killed Mitt Romney's campaign for president.

On the tape, Romney explains that his electoral strategy involves writing off nearly half the country as unmoveable Obama voters. As Romney explains, 47 percent of Americans "believe that they are victims." He laments: "I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

So what's the upshot? "My job is not to worry about those people," he says. He also notes, describing President Obama's base, "These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax."

This is an utter disaster for Romney.

Romney already has trouble relating to the public and convincing people he cares about them. Now, he's been caught on video saying that nearly half the country consists of hopeless losers.

Romney has been vigorously denying President Obama's claims that his tax plan would raise taxes on the middle class. Now, he's been caught on video suggesting that low- and middle-income Americans are undertaxed.

(That one is especially problematic given the speculation about what's on Mitt's unreleased pre-2010 tax returns.)

*snip*

s0n.......you have the political IQ of a small soap dish.

THAT stuff from Romney is WINNING politics. You missed the point.........and not surprising at all from one of the 45%ers he's talking about. That is WINNING politics for the hearts and minds of the 5% to 8% that were bamboozled by Obama 4 years ago.

I was laughing my ass off listening to him talk on that vid..........all he needs to do for the next 50 days or so.............:D:D:D

no most of it plays to the 30 million or so Rush/hannity/fox news class of people who will vote for him regardless. It was mostly the normal talking points mixed in with some real truth. Calling half a nation moochers won't go over well at all.

But he doesn't care because those votes are gone. He is right in that sense.

Stating that FORTY SEVEN percent of Americans do not pay INCOME TAXES* and are dependent on government for everything is way beyond WRONG.

*Like the RWNs, Romney appears not to realize there are many, many taxes apart form income taxes. We know he avoids paying income tax when ever possible. Struggling by on 4 million instead of 5 million a year isn't his "style".

of course its wrong, but he is mostly right in the sense they won't be voting for him. Of course his numbers are wrong.

Had he said there is a Percentage of people in this nation who will never vote for me and pay no income taxes. He would be absolutely correct.

He didnt.

Isn't it sad that 47% of Americans are unmotivated bums living off the hard work of the other 53%. When Romney becomes President... I hope this gravy train is over.

Interesting ...

Out of all the elderly, children, handicapped (vets and otherwise), out of those who do not pay income tax, how many would identify themselves as pubs?

OR, do you idiot rw's really want us to believe that all elderly, children, handicapped are Ds?

I was talking about the words in your name/avatar regarding Ike.

I happen to enjoy David Gilmore's stratocaster prowess, and as such have gained a modicum of respect for you. :clap2:

Nevertheless, don't make me pull out some of Ike's sentiments about unions when he was a general awaiting munitions when the unions were striking in '43 and 44.

Don't re-write history my friend.

It's ok to respect IKE... just do it for the RIGHT reasons.

You sound like a left wing lib who acts like a conservative to get more people to listen. :eusa_whistle:

No, what I am is a conservative who realizes that I have nothing in common with the people Mitt Romney was talking truth to in that room.

This is the best look at the "Real" Mitt Romney short of us getting footage of him in his Mormon Temple doing the Secret Handshake to get into the Celestial Heaven.

As for Ike and Unions..

"You of organized labor and those who have gone before you in the union movement have helped make a unique contribution to the general welfare of the Republic–the development of the American philosophy of labor. This philosophy, if adopted globally, could bring about a world, prosperous, at peace, sharing the fruits of the earth with justice to all men. It would raise to freedom and prosperity hundreds of millions of men and women–and their children–who toil in slavery behind the Curtain." - Dwight D. Eisenhower, Dec 5, 1955.

Ruling Imagination: Law and Creativity » Blog Archive » Happy Labor Day! President Eisenhower on Unions.

There's a whole speech that follows that frankly, would get you tarred and feathered in today's REpublican Party.

Incidently, I don't give unions a blank check. I think some things they do are kind of stupid..

those 47% wouldn't have voted for him anyway

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfdEtW5DCAk]Misinformed Redneck Voters Interviewed - YouTube[/ame]

You may want to reconsider that remark.

Wuz just thinking about this video today.

The problem is, rw's who post here are like these people. They really don't care about facts. They have even said, "anybody but Obama", proving, day after day, that they also don't give a flip about their own country. All they know or care about is getting rid of Obama -- Even if it's the worst thing for our country. And, they know it is.

So what if Mittens has said - yet again - that he is only for the 1% and that half of us can go pee up a rope? The rw's will buy another lottery ticket and fantasize that THEY are the close personal friends of Mitt and Ann's and that the rest of us are the "you people" Ann said would never get any more tax returns.

BTW, he STILL has not made public even one entire year of his sacred tax returns.

That''s okay though.

- cuz, he's not the black guy.

Damned rw's are happily selling out their own country and feeling smug about it.

was that Dudley the Left Wing Racist talking or Dudley the Independent Racist?....

The republican party lost this election back in February. The only thing they come up with with is collection of ignorant and arrogant wannabes. The republican party knows they can't win, but the process of an election that makes the public feel better for the republican is what this is about. Bring on the debates this is gonna be a good one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back