Today, Mitt Romney Lost the Election

We know he avoids paying income tax when ever possible. Struggling by on 4 million instead of 5 million a year isn't his "style".

Actually, he knows there are parasites like you who want to bilk him for all he's worth while he's putting in 16 hour days and your home on your fat ass (or should I say back) playing desperate housewife for anyone in the neighborhood willing to fuck your STD-infested ass...

I was talking about the words in your name/avatar regarding Ike.

I happen to enjoy David Gilmore's stratocaster prowess, and as such have gained a modicum of respect for you. :clap2:

Nevertheless, don't make me pull out some of Ike's sentiments about unions when he was a general awaiting munitions when the unions were striking in '43 and 44.

Don't re-write history my friend.

It's ok to respect IKE... just do it for the RIGHT reasons.

You sound like a left wing lib who acts like a conservative to get more people to listen. :eusa_whistle:

No, what I am is a conservative who realizes that I have nothing in common with the people Mitt Romney was talking truth to in that room.

This is the best look at the "Real" Mitt Romney short of us getting footage of him in his Mormon Temple doing the Secret Handshake to get into the Celestial Heaven.

As for Ike and Unions..

"You of organized labor and those who have gone before you in the union movement have helped make a unique contribution to the general welfare of the Republic–the development of the American philosophy of labor. This philosophy, if adopted globally, could bring about a world, prosperous, at peace, sharing the fruits of the earth with justice to all men. It would raise to freedom and prosperity hundreds of millions of men and women–and their children–who toil in slavery behind the Curtain." - Dwight D. Eisenhower, Dec 5, 1955.

Ruling Imagination: Law and Creativity » Blog Archive » Happy Labor Day! President Eisenhower on Unions.

There's a whole speech that follows that frankly, would get you tarred and feathered in today's REpublican Party.

Incidently, I don't give unions a blank check. I think some things they do are kind of stupid..

Eisenhower Republican..........never have seen such a crock on this board in 3 years.

And s0n.......time to get another hobby.:D:D:D Sheeeeeeeeeeet...........20K posts in one year. Anybody with the political IQ of a handball can see you are a fraud.

Happy posting s0n..........go for 50K in two years. We'll all be real proud of ya!!!:2up:

Last edited:

I happen to enjoy David Gilmore's stratocaster prowess, and as such have gained a modicum of respect for you. :clap2:

Nevertheless, don't make me pull out some of Ike's sentiments about unions when he was a general awaiting munitions when the unions were striking in '43 and 44.

You sound like a left wing lib who acts like a conservative to get more people to listen. :eusa_whistle:

No, what I am is a conservative who realizes that I have nothing in common with the people Mitt Romney was talking truth to in that room.

This is the best look at the "Real" Mitt Romney short of us getting footage of him in his Mormon Temple doing the Secret Handshake to get into the Celestial Heaven.

As for Ike and Unions..

"You of organized labor and those who have gone before you in the union movement have helped make a unique contribution to the general welfare of the Republic–the development of the American philosophy of labor. This philosophy, if adopted globally, could bring about a world, prosperous, at peace, sharing the fruits of the earth with justice to all men. It would raise to freedom and prosperity hundreds of millions of men and women–and their children–who toil in slavery behind the Curtain." - Dwight D. Eisenhower, Dec 5, 1955.

Ruling Imagination: Law and Creativity » Blog Archive » Happy Labor Day! President Eisenhower on Unions.

There's a whole speech that follows that frankly, would get you tarred and feathered in today's REpublican Party.

Incidently, I don't give unions a blank check. I think some things they do are kind of stupid..
Some??? I was a Teamster for 22 years... I could talk to you for DAYS about them.

You aren't a conservative, if in this day and age you are supporting the unions.

That ain't gonna wash, my friend. I'm sure you feel sorry for all those pooor poooooor chicago teachers who are starving to death on 77K for 9 months of work... willing to abandon the very same children who they are always FIRST to claim they support....

You ain't no conservative. I been reading your posts. Tell the truth and be proud of it!

BTW didn't Ike invoke (gasp) Taft-Hartley in '59? Think obama would do this? Were you even around in 1959?

Just joshing with you. One of the best guitar solos in history is the second reprise in Comfortably Numb.

Awesome work.

Last edited:

As for Ike and Unions..

Some??? I was a Teamster for 22 years... I could talk to you for DAYS about them.

You aren't a conservative, if in this day and age you are supporting the unions.

That ain't gonna wash, my friend. I'm sure you feel sorry for all those pooor poooooor chicago teachers who are starving to death on 77K for 9 months of work... willing to abandon the very same children who they are always FIRST to claim they support....

You ain't no conservative. I been reading your posts. Tell the truth and be proud of it!

BTW didn't Ike invoke (gasp) Taft-Hartley in '59? Think obama would do this? Were you even around in 1959?

Just joshing with you. One of the best guitar solos in history is the second reprise in Comfortably Numb.

Awesome work.

Dude.........JoeB is the biggest phoney on the board. A social invalid who had to come in here as a fraud. Check out his post count in one year..........almost historical.:D:D:D

Awesome work.

76K a year to deal with a room full of children? Some with developmental problems, others with dispilinary problems.

You know how I'd fix Chicago Education. Actually require the politicians to have their kids in the schools. They don't. They all send their kids to the parochials schools. Betcha the teachers wouldn't need to go on strike to get timely textbook deliveries and get the heat switched on.

Now, I think the CTU is wrong. They got most of what they wanted, they should go back to work. Just my opinion.

I'm starting to get depressed, Romney entertainment will end November 6. I am having tremendous difficulties finding a replacement channel for Romney for the future. I do feel some efforts need to be put in place by the republicans to cover the shortfalls in the Entertainment Media. I don't feel it's too early to be addressing these concerns for the future. And I need more TeaParty stimulation to make it two more years to midterm. That battshit crazies in the republican party are not performing to my satisfaction and need to be replaced with elevated contestants asap that can meet the expectations of the general public. I feel I'm asking very little in exchange for a possible vote.

Last edited:
8 of the 10 states with the highest percentage of non-payers went for McCain in 2008.
7 of the 10 states with the lowest percentage of non-payers went for Obama in 2008.

Who's depending on the mooch vote again?

Last edited:
this map might help

nonpayers.banner.taxfound.jpg

I'm starting to get depressed, Romney entertainment will end November 6. I am having tremendous difficulties finding a replacement channel for Romney for the future. I do feel some efforts need to be put in place by the republicans to cover the shortfalls in the Entertainment Media. I don't feel it's too early to address these concerns for the future. And I need more TeaParty stimulation to make it two more years to midterm. That battshit crazies in the republican party are not performing to my satisfaction and need to be replaced with elevated contestants asap that can meet the expectations of the general public. I feel I'm asking very little in exchange for a possible vote.

CON2593-36.jpg

Mitt is probably the first candidate to have one of his sugar daddies travel with him. Sheldon Adelson went along with Mitt to Israel, remember? Sheldon was keeping his eye on his "investment" and schooling him how to act toward the Israelis. But the "conservative" voters don't care. Gotta stop Obama from ruining the country.

The multi-millionaire who pays 14% has contempt and envy for the 40,000 a year person with 2 kids who pays zero %?

What a shit.

Oh, btw, the funniest thing about that tape is that Romney says that all 47% of Obama's support comes from the 47% who don't pay taxes.

I've told you many times, Romney is in this to lower taxes for the rich and pay for it by taking away from the poor. This tape proves it.

In addition to alienating the very voters Romney needs to win, the governor has likely motivated Obama supporters who, although they weren’t going to vote for Romney, were planning on staying home Election Day.

Now many are planning to vote.

Wow. This is a big fucking deal.

I wonder if Mitt realizes that a whole lot of active duty military are in that 47%?

Why does Mitt Romney hate the troops?

Forum List

Back