To the NFL players who stood for British anthem, slaves were transported on British ships.

These morons....before the United States cast off the British rule....British ships brought slaves over to the new world....and these morons went to Britain, stood for the British national anthem...and kneeled for the American national anthem...the country that fought a war to free the slaves.....

They are truly morons.
We know you're a space cadet but try to orbit one planet at a time. The kneeling protests aren't vdone because of slavery or anything done during those times. The kneeling is done because of televised accounts of modern day unabated murders of unarmed Black people by cops in rapid succession. Get it? The british cops don't even have guns...idiot!
Clearly, you don't get it. Televised accounts that amount to far fewer murders of black than of whites.
See post #47
No, just respond or go away.
Puker up and kiss my dogs ass.
Clearly, you lack the intellectual gravitas to be in this conversation.

Get back to Me when blacks are killed more frequently and in greater numbers than whites in this country. Until then, your lack of courage is noted.

Have a nice night.

We know you're a space cadet but try to orbit one planet at a time. The kneeling protests aren't vdone because of slavery or anything done during those times. The kneeling is done because of televised accounts of modern day unabated murders of unarmed Black people by cops in rapid succession. Get it? The british cops don't even have guns...idiot!
Clearly, you don't get it. Televised accounts that amount to far fewer murders of black than of whites.
See post #47

Get back to Me when blacks are killed more frequently and in greater numbers than whites in this country. Until then, your lack of courage is noted.

Have a nice night.
They already are, super dupe. Duhhhhh. And a white with prison time can find a job easier than a black with some college.

See post #47

Have a nice night.
The intellectual gravitas you seek is in post #47.. If you are too lazy or too dumb to go there and read it you aren't worth my time...get lost.

See post #47

Have a nice night.
They already are, super dupe. Duhhhhh. And a white with prison time can find a job easier than a black with some college.
. With a statement like the latter you wrote, now whose the super dupe ?? Good grief. LOL.

See post #47

Have a nice night.
. With a statement like the latter you wrote, now whose the super dupe ?? Good grief. LOL.
You obviously..

Have a nice night.
You obviously..
. Go play in your sand box.

Have a nice night.
You obviously..
. Go play in your sand box.
Keep your blinders on then, dupe.

Forum List

Back