Leaves turning brown, in New York what is it?

magic------lots of them will turn MAGICAL COLORS------before falling off

I'd go with "drought". It was a much drier than normal summer here in Indiana, so fall colors are weak. More of the leaves are just turning brown and falling off.

Too much rain.....during the spring, summer season, cause the leaves to not have the wonderful fall colors of bright yellow, orange, and red, before falling off....

A drought brings a much more bright, colorful change of season...beautiful Fall foliage.

• Banned
Too much rain.....during the spring, summer season, cause the leaves to not have the wonderful fall colors of bright yellow, orange, and red, before falling off....

A drought brings a much more bright, colorful change of season...beautiful Fall foliage.

We had a lot of rain most of the year, until recently. when we've had a drought.

magic------lots of them will turn MAGICAL COLORS------before falling off

Yes, well usually only 5% of leaves turn brown, or so, now its like 70% of leaves turn brown, or so.

different trees have different time-tables of turning-----and there is some dependency on the length of day and temperature-----
their little CHLOROPLASTS (little organelles with the function and configuration of mitochondria) are turning themselves off

The leaves are just turning brown, and falling off.

I must admit it's pretty strange, I have never seen it this bad.

Could it be.

1.) Natural drought.

2.) Global warming.

3.) Pollution.

All the leaves are brown?

And the sky is grey?

Might be California Dreamin' ...

New Topics

Forum List

Back