To the few Americans who don’t like Tucker Carlson, how does it feel to know that he is bigger than ever now?

No FUX fired him because they're going left,just as many of us has already said.
I stopped watching FUX when Trump ran for president the first time.
FUX is on the way out and they'll have CNN type ratings in the near future.
So who will be on top?

This is priceless

So TUCKS is laughing all the way to the bank, thanks to the gullible who were sooonfed his bullshit for years.

Can anyone without a Twitter account see Tucker's Twitter here? I can't, but I can see certain other Twitter content.

Thanks.

yes, I’m able to watch all is episodes on Twitter and I don’t have an account. You can also watch his episodes I believe on tuckercarlson.com. And the daily wire on YouTube runs has episodes to it seems like.

Bottom line is it is completely indisputable Tucker Carlson’s episodes on Twitter get overwhelmingly more views than anything that CNN puts out. The amount of people who like each of his videos on Twitter is in the hundreds of thousands. So those hundreds of thousands of likes is a higher number than the amount of people who watch the daily programs that CNN put out.

And there’s nothing that CNN or fox can do about this, they are powerless to do anything to stop this explosion of American patriotism. This overwhelming love, patriotism, and strength, and honor that is taking over the airwaves.

It’s the people in United States who don’t know anything about the world who Waive a BLM flag or an Ukraine flag they don’t care about honesty. Just take the war in Ukraine. We have no interest in that country. We don’t have any reason to be supporting Ukraine or sending money to a country that is not a democracy. But it’s a “feel good thing” people like to pat themselves on the back thinking that by supporting Ukraine they’re supporting democracy. But really It is American exceptionalism on steroids ..Dwight Eisenhower warned us about this.

Talking about Ukraine, a country that suspends presidential elections in a time of war. the Ukrainian government is filled with corrupt people. During World War II, the most violent, brutal war in human history, the United States still had presidential elections course we know what happened ….the American people overwhelmingly supported the president. But not in Ukraine. Not in Ukraine where churches are shut down where Nazis are in position of power.

Tucker is out there talking about the peaceful protesters on January 6 that had to languish to jail for 2-3 years while Black Lives Matter rioters who beat the living hell out of people don’t go to jail. The Black Lives Matter rioters in 2020 murdered 25 people. Not a single January 6 protester killed anyone. No shootings no guns involved on January 6 from the protesters. But during the BLM riots there were all sorts of shootings.

Tucker Carlson is pointing this out along with people like Glenn Greenwald. And they are hated by the neo conservatives, the warmongers and the far left for providing the truth.

Last edited:
Cable news in general is getting crushed by alternative media whether it’s YouTube podcasts rumble Or Twitter.

But the dishonesty far left wing extremist is known to everybody. They’re the same people who think it’s totally fine to say a white homeless guy is privileged more privileged than LeBron James. I mean what more needs to be said how could anybody even have a conversation with these people. No wonder these are the same people who deny math…. like they see that Tucker Carlson gets millions of views on Twitter …they see that his interview with Russell brand has already generated 1 million views in under 24 hours. OK that is astronomically more views compared to what daily programs on CNN get..

The boycott of Bud Light is proof that the American people want nothing to do with the far left. And there’s many other things out there to show this ie YouTube allowing more free speech they’ve learned their lesson from banning people who want to question the election results in 2020.

The critics of Tucker Carlson, like every left winger we see in America today, rely on making things up about people, outright lies, and a general tone of rudeness and ignorance. Here Tucker is interviewed below and says he believe in equality and stands against racism, it means literally nothing to people on the far left. And this is what separates Far Left Democrats of today from the traditional Democrats of American history. The far left Democrats simply don’t care what people say… if they are told that “Tucker Carlson is a racist” they simply reiterate it.

And what the far left does today is they often take things out of context. They look at one sentence, one text by Tucker Carlson, and say “oh he’s a racist” or he is a “liar”. And that type of thinking is evil and dangerous. It leads to a slippery slope. “First they came for this guy first they came for that guy and then there was nobody left to speak up when they came for me” We all know where that saying comes from. And that’s the slippery slope The far left is heading down. But they are being checked by American patriots they are being checked by common sense people.

Tucker’s recent interview with Russell Brand on rumble has received over just about million views on YouTube alone.. and that’s in under 24 hours…

What a great thing to see Tucker Carlson back. I have to admit for me It was a dark time when we lost people like Tucker and Andrew Tate to the enemies of free speech. but here we are now these voices are back and stronger than ever. People like Tucker Carlson and Andrew Tate inspire millions of people to be healthy, to be strong, to work out to be a good person to be kind to others.

Tucker’s episodes on Twitter are getting tens of millions of views and hundreds of thousands of likes. And that second part that is really something to look at. It’s very impressive.

I will ask has anybody here who previously did not like Tucker Carlson on fox….have any of these folks changed their opinion on Tucker Carlson now that he is doing episodes on Twitter?

Take a look at that video above Russell, Brand and Tucker Carlson that’s how you stand up to the man. They are the antiestablishment heroes of today. Back in the early 2000s there were Democrat leaders who were like Brand and Carlson. .. people like Robert Byrd and others who spoke out adamantly against the war in Iraq ….and we’re at times lone voices surrounded by a sea of warmongering Republicans and Democrats.

Unfortunately the democratic party has completely and utterly lost its way today . Today the Democrat party is not talking about universal healthcare, raising the minimum wage, bringing back the union jobs, they’re not talking about helping the workingman. They’re not talking about being proud of American history, what they are talking about are gender issues, the idea that America is racist, drug usage that “it’s OK to get high it’s OK for a man to cry. It’s OK to be a stay at home boyfriend. It’s OK to show your emotions. Don’t be stoic Don’t be tough, it’s OK for a 10 year old get a sex change operation”

Whereas people like Tucker and Russell Brand are interesting and they remind us of those anti-establishment Democrats of the early 2000s. They are the common sense people saying “wait a second wait a second why are people in the US government saying don’t have children right now get a dog. You can’t afford kids just have a dog.”

Hahaha, you think Tucker is bigger than ever?! Tucker who??

Forum List

Back