You've heard of Dumb and Dumber? Well.......here's

IMG_0561.jpeg

The sad thing is Festerman only ranks in the top 10 of dumbest Dems in DC & at least he has a major stroke to blame for his retardation.
He'd be the smartest person in the room if he was part of the Congressional Black Caucus

My town tried to get some of that sweet federal infrastructure money to repair a old bridge in town....It's just a 25 yard wood-plank span.

There were so many union strings attached with the fed money they said fuck that noise and went with matching funds from the state and did the work themselves in about a week.

I saw this in an ad somewhere for some merchant selling t-shirts. I think I should find that merchant and place an order.

Here ya go

1. Biden/fetterman T-shirts - Image Results

• Biden Fetterman 2024 It’s A No Brainer Funny T-Shirt - Breaktshirt
    • funny biden fetterman 2024 it39s a no brainer political t shirt men ...
    • Biden Fetterman 2024 It's A No Brainer Political T-Shirt - Breakshirts ...
    • Biden Fetterman 2024 It's A No Brainer Political Humor - Biden - T ...
    • Biden Fetterman It's a No Brainer Political 2024 T-Shirt
    More Biden/fetterman T-shirts images
  2. Biden Fetterman No Brainer 2024 T-Shirt - Liberty Maniacs

libertymaniacs.com/.../biden-fetterman-2024-t-shirt
    Biden/Fetterman
    2024. They're a No-Brainer! Our popular standard printed in the USA made of 100% ring-spun cotton is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite! • 100% ring-spun cotton. • Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester.

My town tried to get some of that sweet federal infrastructure money to repair a old bridge in town....It's just a 25 yard wood-plank span.

There were so many union strings attached with the fed money they said fuck that noise and went with matching funds from the state and did the work themselves in about a week.
Hey............if you want it done RIGHT.............you gotta do it yourself!

DEMOCRATS. And now we know why this entire country is in deep doo doo. We are being governed by idiot subversives with an 80 IQ.

If you got one dollar for the IQ point of every Biden voter in the county, you'd still owe $350 dollars.

Forum List

Back