To hate Jews is to hate God.

[

why would we believe in the new testament?

jews have different views because most of us aren't fundamentalists. we have been taught to question everything...

So have Christians but of course, they do not.

"Test all things"
1 Thessalonians. 5:21

Gnostics and Jews do and that is why they are brighter than most literalist and fundamental Christians.

Regards
DL

To test all things is to make sure things are correct,and they originate from God not satan.

How would you know who is deceiving you?
Both are liars.

Now, therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.
1Kings 22:23

Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets.
2 Chron 18:22

Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people.
Jer 4:10

O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived. Jer 20:7

And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet.
Ezekiel 14:9

For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.
Thessalonians 2:11

To me, God’s worse lie was to Adam and Eve. He told them they could eat of the tree of life and then reneged and in a real sense murdered them by denying them a remedy.

Regards
DL

Then why did your religion persecute them from day one?

As to his great covenant. If the first one had been worthy and lacking defects, then he would not have needed his second one.

God on Trial: The Verdict - YouTube

Regards
DL

False Premise. My religion didnt persecute them from day one. Quite the contrary. We look forward to the day the Lord promised where He will gather in all the House of Israel and do what we can to assist in this effort.

I would encourage you to actually learn about my religion before jumping to conclusions.

As to his great covenant. If the first one had been worthy and lacking defects, then he would not have needed his second one.

Regards
DL

False Premise. My religion didnt persecute them from day one. Quite the contrary. We look forward to the day the Lord promised where He will gather in all the House of Israel and do what we can to assist in this effort.

I would encourage you to actually learn about my religion before jumping to conclusions.

Knowing that it is completely immoral is all I need to know.

If you do not recognize that then it is you who does not know his religion.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Knowing that it is completely immoral is all I need to know.

If you do not recognize that then it is you who does not know his religion.

Regards
DL

You realize that was a complete non-answer. There is nothing immoral about blessing people and seeking to redeem them.

Wrong,he did not mean All Jews. There were many sects of Jews at the time of Jesus. Jesus was a Jew he was strongly against the jews that had power of the Jewish religion. He was really against the sadducees and the Pharisees.

Jesus explains in John 8 the criteria for belonging to the Synagogue of Satan. It has nothing to do with power or sect. If you knew the first thing about Christianity, you'd know it's not about power or sect.

One of the groups of Jews that accepted Christ was the Nazarenes. So you really think Christ was against the Jews ? :cuckoo: NOT ALL JEWS BELIEVED IN JUDAISM !

A Nazarene isn't a Jew. A Nazarene is someone from the town of Nazareth, in Galilee, two counties away from Judea.

If to hate people is to hate God, then does God hate himself as he seems to hate many people otherwise he would not have created a hell for what he says will be most of us?

Regards
DL

He does not hate people he hates sin. He is a just God and will punish sin.

Punish sin by with the torture of human souls.

Back to your bubble friend. You do not know how to think.

Regards
DL

Toture explain ? Please do not assume hell is a place of torment.

So have Christians but of course, they do not.

"Test all things"
1 Thessalonians. 5:21

Gnostics and Jews do and that is why they are brighter than most literalist and fundamental Christians.

Regards
DL

To test all things is to make sure things are correct,and they originate from God not satan.

How would you know who is deceiving you?
Both are liars.

Now, therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.
1Kings 22:23

Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets.
2 Chron 18:22

Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people.
Jer 4:10

O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived. Jer 20:7

And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet.
Ezekiel 14:9

For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.
Thessalonians 2:11

To me, God’s worse lie was to Adam and Eve. He told them they could eat of the tree of life and then reneged and in a real sense murdered them by denying them a remedy.

Regards
DL

I have no way to speak for God and why he uses this method evidently they are evil in some way. God judges through the heart so no one can hide if they are evil or not from God.

Wrong,he did not mean All Jews. There were many sects of Jews at the time of Jesus. Jesus was a Jew he was strongly against the jews that had power of the Jewish religion. He was really against the sadducees and the Pharisees.

Jesus explains in John 8 the criteria for belonging to the Synagogue of Satan. It has nothing to do with power or sect. If you knew the first thing about Christianity, you'd know it's not about power or sect.

One of the groups of Jews that accepted Christ was the Nazarenes. So you really think Christ was against the Jews ? :cuckoo: NOT ALL JEWS BELIEVED IN JUDAISM !

A Nazarene isn't a Jew. A Nazarene is someone from the town of Nazareth, in Galilee, two counties away from Judea.

Clearly you did not understand the leaven of the pharisees and sadducees. He was speaking of their teachings.

Naz·a·rene (nz-rn, nz-rn)
n.
a. A native or inhabitant of Nazareth.
b. Jesus.
2. A member of a sect of early Christians of Jewish origin who retained many of the prescribed Jewish observances.

Judeo christian,look it up.

Last edited:
If to hate people is to hate God, then does God hate himself as he seems to hate many people otherwise he would not have created a hell for what he says will be most of us?

Yes, God hates some people, Jews and other shitheads. Only someone with shit for brains would deny that God hates some people. The Bible very clearly, explicitly, and consistently teaches that God hates some people. Even in secular terms, to be good requires one to hate evil, and that includes evil people.

God doesn't hate himself. God does hate shitheads.

The Jews pushing for Jesus' crucifixion were fulfilling their role in God's plan.

If Jesus were to come to Earth for the first time today, he'd be crucified in downtown Berkeley.

Jesus would actually mesh pretty well with liberal crowds.

To love Jews is to hate God. Jews=children of Satan, Christ-killers, supremacists.

God used the evil of Jews to produce good, which doesn't make the Jews any less contemptible.

If you love Jews, you might be a Christian. If you hate Jews, you might be a white supremacist Christian.

Clearly you did not understand the leaven of the pharisees and sadducees. He was speaking of their teachings.

n.
b. Jesus.
2. A member of a sect of early Christians of Jewish origin who retained many of the prescribed Jewish observances.

You're a shithead. The sooner you accept that, that sooner you can recover. Your dictionary doesn't say that Nazarenes were a Jewish sect. It says they were a Christian sect. (I already know from your comments on the Bible that you're not a good reader.)

The early Christians were sometimes called Nazarenes because they followed Jesus of Nazareth. Because of the town that Jesus was native of, he was sometimes called "the Nazarene." Not "the f-ing Jew".

Many early Christians may have been of Jewish origin, but it was still the gentile Church, and they were no longer Jews, or did all the early Christians have a Jewish origin. E.g. the biblical author who mentions the sect of the Nazarene was himself of Greek origin, as well as the largest contributor to the New Testament.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever... And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Do you think God is going to be kind to those he hates with an almighty hate?

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever... And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Do you think God is going to be kind to those he hates with an almighty hate?

None of that is going to happen. What is going to happen though is that you die, and you no longer have any consciousness. You do not live eternal. Everybody you ever loved dies. The sun will use up all of its fuel. The earth will become a frozen, dark wasteland.

You will not know any of it is happening.

To me, that's worse than fire and brimstone.

If you believe in the sacrifice of Jesus, then you must believe that God planned for it and set the conditions even before the earth was formed. If as most believe, the Jews were the cause of the sacrifice, then one must believe that God put the notion and desire to kill Jesus in the Jewish hearts. Jews then were God’s tools in carrying out God’s plan. Jews then should be venerated just as Jesus is because Jesus and Jews were required and caused by God to participate in the sacrifice. They were all doing God’s will and not their own.

Jesus was a Jew and to hate Jews means that Jesus is also hated. The church has historically persecuted Jews and only repented for their actions in 2011 with the pope acknowledging that not all Jews should be hated. Just those directly involved in the sacrifice of Jesus. Ignoring of course that they were charged directly by God to be and do what God wanted.

Jews Not Responsible for Death of Christ, Pope Says

Why then have Christians historically hated Jews, and by inference, hate the Jew part of God/Jesus the Jew?

Is Satan a Catholic? - YouTube

God Killed Jesus (Responsibility & Christianity) - YouTube

Nothing but the blood? - YouTube

The weird twist to this history is that the Christian right who hates Jews the most, is now the ones pushing for funding of the Jewish homeland to fulfill prophesy.

Most Jews do not believe that Jesus was the messiah. Is the Christian right just funding Jews to help drive them to destruction at the hands of God?

Jews tend not to read the O. T. the way Christians do. Are Christian interpretations of Jewish text superior or inferior to the Jewish interpretation of their own myths?

Regards
DL

OK.

n.
b. Jesus.

You're a shithead. The sooner you accept that, that sooner you can recover. Your dictionary doesn't say that Nazarenes were a Jewish sect. It says they were a Christian sect. (I already know from your comments on the Bible that you're not a good reader.)

The early Christians were sometimes called Nazarenes because they followed Jesus of Nazareth. Because of the town that Jesus was native of, he was sometimes called "the Nazarene." Not "the f-ing Jew".

Many early Christians may have been of Jewish origin, but it was still the gentile Church, and they were no longer Jews, or did all the early Christians have a Jewish origin. E.g. the biblical author who mentions the sect of the Nazarene was himself of Greek origin, as well as the largest contributor to the New Testament.

You are an ignorant boob,you got schooled, some people are just to dense to know it.

n.
b. Jesus.

Reading is a problem for you ,nazarenes were of Jewish origins dummy. Let me quote Jesus and see you try and spin your way out of this. Forgive them father they know not what they do ,hmm do you really read to learn or read to learn to hate ? Daws and Campbell might not be the biggest morons on these boards after all.

Last edited:
The Jews pushing for Jesus' crucifixion were fulfilling their role in God's plan.

If Jesus were to come to Earth for the first time today, he'd be crucified in downtown Berkeley.

If Jesus is the O. T. God then a have some nails to contribute.
I do not like genocidal son murdering Gods.

Regards
DL
Not a damn thing you can do about it, is there?

Oh, except continue to bitch impotently on the internet. How's that working out for you?

None of that is going to happen. What is going to happen though is that you die, and you no longer have any consciousness. You do not live eternal. Everybody you ever loved dies. The sun will use up all of its fuel. The earth will become a frozen, dark wasteland.

Maybe.

Forum List

Back