To hate Jews is to hate God.

Eden was mans failure to obey and comply.

It is man's failure then to reach out for the information that as God says, makes us as Gods. Ok.

So much for what the bible tells us all to do.

Matthew 5:48
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

You think we should have stayed with our eyes closed and be as bright as cows.

You may think that good but most are not happy with ignorant bliss.

Regards
DL

What God said was they are like us knowing good and evil, before sin all we knew was good.

we didnt know good then. You cant know good without knowing evil. Neither good nor evil mean anything without the other.

It is man's failure then to reach out for the information that as God says, makes us as Gods. Ok.

Regards
DL

What God said was they are like us knowing good and evil, before sin all we knew was good.

we didnt know good then. You cant know good without knowing evil. Neither good nor evil mean anything without the other.

So being sin free is not knowing good ? I will say though it comes down to interpretation.

Last edited:
To hate Jews is to hate God. :lol:

Israeli government pays students to spread propaganda online

Students participating in the program will receive a two thousand dollar stipend from the Jewish Agency, part of the Israeli government, to spend five hours a week online promoting talking points provided by the Israeli government.

According to the National Union of Israeli Students, which is a partner in the program, it is aimed at quote “deepening and expanding hasbara activities of students”. Hasbara is the Hebrew word for propaganda.

Critics say that the information provided to student participants in the program does not make any distinction between anti-Jewish statements and legitimate criticism of the Israeli government’s policies.

Instead, program organizers say that all criticism of Israel constitutes ‘anti-Semitism’ and should be combated using cyber-warfare and propaganda.
To that end, they will be sending hundreds of self-proclaimed ‘student missionaries’ to colleges around the world to promote the online propaganda program and to encourage students to support the Israeli government’s agenda.

To be eligible for the program, students must have lived in Israel for three years and consider themselves active Zionists, as well as having served in the Israeli military.
Israeli government pays students to spread propaganda online - International Middle East Media Center

Last edited:
Eden was mans failure to obey and comply.

Regards
DL

Can you know the good path without knowing the evil path? No.

That duality is why the writers made it a tree of good and evil and not a tree of evil.

Think before you speak.

Regards
DL

To hate Jews is to hate God. :lol:

Israeli government pays students to spread propaganda online

Students participating in the program will receive a two thousand dollar stipend from the Jewish Agency, part of the Israeli government, to spend five hours a week online promoting talking points provided by the Israeli government.

According to the National Union of Israeli Students, which is a partner in the program, it is aimed at quote “deepening and expanding hasbara activities of students”. Hasbara is the Hebrew word for propaganda.

Critics say that the information provided to student participants in the program does not make any distinction between anti-Jewish statements and legitimate criticism of the Israeli government’s policies.

Instead, program organizers say that all criticism of Israel constitutes ‘anti-Semitism’ and should be combated using cyber-warfare and propaganda.
To that end, they will be sending hundreds of self-proclaimed ‘student missionaries’ to colleges around the world to promote the online propaganda program and to encourage students to support the Israeli government’s agenda.

To be eligible for the program, students must have lived in Israel for three years and consider themselves active Zionists, as well as having served in the Israeli military.
Israeli government pays students to spread propaganda online - International Middle East Media Center

Interesting. Thanks.

You are aware I hope that all governments, through various media, promote their agendas.

I would need to see some samples of what the students are saying before being able to comment further on their particular activities.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Can you know the good path without knowing the evil path? No.

That duality is why the writers made it a tree of good and evil and not a tree of evil.

Think before you speak.

Regards
DL

By obeying God is knowing good .why do you have to know what is evil to know what good is ?

Modern Christianity lost Jesus a long time ago.

If they ever had him.

Regards
DL

Muhammad once lived and the muslims accepted the fact of Jesus existing they even thought he was a prophet.

How many people follow Muhammad teachings and how many follow Jesus teachings ?

You want to believe Jesus was only a myth the historian josephus wrote about him and his early followers.

Muhammad once lived and the muslims accepted the fact of Jesus existing they even thought he was a prophet.

Shithead, Muslims believe Jesus is more than a prophet, a Messiah. However, your God Damned Jews killed Jesus and think Jesus deserved it.

Shithead, Muslims believe Jesus is more than a prophet, a Messiah. However, your God Damned Jews killed Jesus and think Jesus deserved it.

Wow, you're quite the charmer.

Like all prophets in Islam, Jesus is considered to have been a Muslim (i.e., one who submits to the will of God), as he preached that his followers should adopt the "straight path" as commanded by God. Islam rejects the Trinitarian Christian view that Jesus was God incarnate or the son of God, that he was ever crucified or resurrected, or that he ever atoned for the sins of mankind.

I guess they also believe he was Muslim.

To hate Jews is to hate God.

If you believe in the sacrifice of Jesus, then you must believe that God planned for it and set the conditions even before the earth was formed. If as most believe, the Jews were the cause of the sacrifice, then one must believe that God put the notion and desire to kill Jesus in the Jewish hearts. Jews then were God’s tools in carrying out God’s plan. Jews then should be venerated just as Jesus is because Jesus and Jews were required and caused by God to participate in the sacrifice. They were all doing God’s will and not their own.

Jesus was a Jew and to hate Jews means that Jesus is also hated. The church has historically persecuted Jews and only repented for their actions in 2011 with the pope acknowledging that not all Jews should be hated. Just those directly involved in the sacrifice of Jesus. Ignoring of course that they were charged directly by God to be and do what God wanted.

Jews Not Responsible for Death of Christ, Pope Says

Why then have Christians historically hated Jews, and by inference, hate the Jew part of God/Jesus the Jew?

Is Satan a Catholic? - YouTube

God Killed Jesus (Responsibility & Christianity) - YouTube

Nothing but the blood? - YouTube

The weird twist to this history is that the Christian right who hates Jews the most, is now the ones pushing for funding of the Jewish homeland to fulfill prophesy.

Most Jews do not believe that Jesus was the messiah. Is the Christian right just funding Jews to help drive them to destruction at the hands of God?

Jews tend not to read the O. T. the way Christians do. Are Christian interpretations of Jewish text superior or inferior to the Jewish interpretation of their own myths?

Regards
DL

GreatestIam,

To hate any person is to hate God, is a much more accurate statement for one to make who follows the teachings of Jesus.

To see any one people entitled to love more than others is not consistent with any of Jesus teachings.

I say this because when Jesus was asked what commands are greaterst, He said to love God with all of one's heart and mind and soul, that was the first command, and the second command, to love one's neighbor as oneself. He later said I give you a new command, love one another as I have loved you. Jesus never showed hate to any person.

Jesus also says one shows their love for God by following His commands. So, if one does not follow Jesus commands, one hates God. Jesus commands are to love, to love God and one another. To elevate a command to love Jews above others would not be obedience to Jesus commands.

The command is to love one another, that includes a command to love both Jew and Gentile alike.

Sherri

I say this because when Jesus was asked what commands are greaterst, He said to love God with all of one's heart and mind and soul, that was the first command, and the second command, to love one's neighbor as oneself. He later said I give you a new command, love one another as I have loved you. Jesus never showed hate to any person.

"Neighbor" doesn't mean everyone. Jews are not our neighbor (Jesus even illustrated that fact when he said to love our neighbor, go read your Bible).

The command is to love one another, that includes a command to love both Jew and Gentile alike.

The command was for the followers of Jesus to love one another, which excludes Jews.

Jesus hated his enemies, and so should we.

With all of this discussion it just seems as though the premise of grateful living has been forgotten. What makes anyone of us better than the other? We all have our beliefs and want to have those beliefs accepted by others. Is that too much to ask?

Is tolerance too much to ask? Who among us is the supreme judge of to hate for their own private beliefs if it doesn't interfere with our own?

I don't hate anyone for what they believe if they can accept me for what I believe. If we could all accept this premise wouldn't the world be a safer and gentler place?

I am a Christian. You may be a Jew, Catholic, Muslim or athiest. If we can accept each other and live among others without harm, let's honor our differences and look for commonality between us.

I am a Christian. You may be a Jew, Catholic, Muslim or athiest. If we can accept each other and live among others without harm, let's honor our differences and look for commonality between us.

Spoken like someone with shit for brains. Do you honor pedophiles? If not, you're a hypocrite. How about white supremacists, hypocrite? You're a non-Christian who honors that which is Politically Correct. You do not honor God.

Spoken like someone with shit for brains. Do you honor pedophiles? If not, you're a hypocrite. How about white supremacists, hypocrite? You're a non-Christian who honors that which is Politically Correct. You do not honor God.

Talk about shit for brains...I was talking about religions! You are talking about criminals!

God gave us brains. Try using it.

Forum List

Back