To America's cops...what can I do as a black person to make you feel safe???

920x920.jpg

This white man was taken alive.....so I want to know other than having white skin, what can I do to have his same fate....lets go down the list that hasn't worked so far:

1) I can't change my skin color, so being black is a no brainer

2) I can't own a gun, even if I'm in a Open carry state complete with my NRA members card

3) I can sit in my car waiting to get gas, because you'll harrass me for not having my seat belt on, I got six bullets for that one

4) I can't be with a wittness after you kill me, because they're black no one will believe me, even with camera's on

5) I can't have my hands in the air, can't have my hands behind my back, by my side, on my head adjusting a cap, that too got me killed

6) I can't lye on the ground with hands in the air, that got my 4 bullets, thank god I lived.

7) I can't drive with more than two nigga's in a car without you pulling me over and then pray I survive your encounter

8) I can't even be taken into custody alive and expect to survive because my spine may be harmed from the way you treat me

9) I can't breath, can't move, can't do a motherfucking thing that will make you feel sir, safe in my presence.......BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT FORMULA THE WHITE MAN POSSESS THAT I DON'T?

So here is my question, what can a black man do when in your presence to stay alive and live...and don't give me this shit about don't break laws....this last shit, the dude was just sittin in his fuck car minding his own fuckin business.
There is nothing a Black guy can do other than shoot first or run. We figured this out decades ago when they started using the cops to control Black people after racists lost against the Civil Rights bill.

920x920.jpg

This white man was taken alive.....so I want to know other than having white skin, what can I do to have his same fate....lets go down the list that hasn't worked so far:

2) I can't own a gun, even if I'm in a Open carry state complete with my NRA members card

3) I can sit in my car waiting to get gas, because you'll harrass me for not having my seat belt on, I got six bullets for that one

4) I can't be with a wittness after you kill me, because they're black no one will believe me, even with camera's on

5) I can't have my hands in the air, can't have my hands behind my back, by my side, on my head adjusting a cap, that too got me killed

6) I can't lye on the ground with hands in the air, that got my 4 bullets, thank god I lived.

7) I can't drive with more than two nigga's in a car without you pulling me over and then pray I survive your encounter

8) I can't even be taken into custody alive and expect to survive because my spine may be harmed from the way you treat me

9) I can't breath, can't move, can't do a motherfucking thing that will make you feel sir, safe in my presence.......BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT FORMULA THE WHITE MAN POSSESS THAT I DON'T?

So here is my question, what can a black man do when in your presence to stay alive and live...and don't give me this shit about don't break laws....this last shit, the dude was just sittin in his fuck car minding his own fuckin business.

It is fucking simple you dumbass, blacks simply have to quit being such criminals. They break every law at several times the rate of everyone else, are far more violent and disrespectful, and attack cops at higher rates than other groups.

you can shut the hell up and start behaving
Who the fuck are you calling a dumbass, bitch? First off I can list at least 7 times when non violent black men were approached by cops for minding their own gotdamn business who's only crime was being black....so miss me with this bullshit you white motherfucker that every cop encounter is because some nigga is being violent, you ignorant don't pay attention white piece of shit. This brother was just sitting in his mf car minding his own gotdamned business, the real criminal was suppose to be in the apartment complex with a gun, that's why these cowards decided to pick on the lone black guy...you fuckin whore!!
Simply Simian

You react to harmless suspicion by pounding on your chest and grunting and howling like a jungle beast, proving the point of the "racists."

Boo hoo to the OP. The answer is simple. Do what other people do. Keep your hands visible at all times. Say yes sir and no sir. Follow their instructions. Don't get self righteous, angry and confrontational. Don't turn your back, walk away or stuck your hands in your pocket or waistband. Don't be an ass. If you think you were treated unfairly, get a lawyer after the fact. Don't challenge the officer and try to prove him wrong on the street. In other words, common sense.
Uh, earth to white dumb mf, he had his hands up and still got shot

Video doesn't show him being shot? It just cuts to afterwards? No telling what happened.

Listen, I know facts mean nothing to you mindless rednecks, this is apparent.....but note, when dude asked the cop, why you shot me, the cop said and I quote...."I don't know". Now you and the rest of these sorry ass white fucks can rationalize shit to the high heavens of shit, but facts, no matter how much you try to ignore or spin, facts are facts....now with that being said, I have had it up to here...with ignorant white people on these threads....I know you all can't be this gotdamned stupid and if you are, I am finding it very hard to continue in conversation with you morons.....its too much and frankly, you nuts are wasting my time and my inability to stay focused....so on that note, I bid you nut fucks ado!!

Boo hoo to the OP. The answer is simple. Do what other people do. Keep your hands visible at all times. Say yes sir and no sir. Follow their instructions. Don't get self righteous, angry and confrontational. Don't turn your back, walk away or stuck your hands in your pocket or waistband. Don't be an ass. If you think you were treated unfairly, get a lawyer after the fact. Don't challenge the officer and try to prove him wrong on the street. In other words, common sense.

Earth to black dumb mf, I was responding to the op where you asked what you could do. I told you. You're welcome.

Earth to white idiot.....I countered your response....and you just countered mine, its called a conversation, moron. News Flash, I'm not a conservative, nor a Trump supporter, nor white, which renders me not only smart but highly intelligent.

Shit-stain, you brought up elephants when we were conversing about pinwheels. Do try to keep up.

920x920.jpg

There is nothing a Black guy can do other than shoot first or run. We figured this out decades ago when they started using the cops to control Black people after racists lost against the Civil Rights bill.
This country is trying to force us back into this box of submission and bowin down to white people. We's done got too upity, we got a black president, we got sell out nigga's running around with thier prized mop heads and we got a culture of young bloods who are willing to die young than be productive...so its time the white man, via cops to put us negro's back on the bus to slave vs master.....and its working.

I'll say it again and again and again, this is what happens when black people forget their history and start to feel comfy around white people....we gotta understand one thing, all the smiles and fake love you get from white people will never allow them the notion that you are their equal or is privy to the pass they own and will never relinquish, not ever!!

Earth to black dumb mf, I was responding to the op where you asked what you could do. I told you. You're welcome.

Earth to white idiot.....I countered your response....and you just countered mine, its called a conversation, moron. News Flash, I'm not a conservative, nor a Trump supporter, nor white, which renders me not only smart but highly intelligent.

Shit-stain, you brought up elephants when we were conversing about pinwheels. Do try to keep up.

Vomit slurper.....I can do shit like that, you can't!!

920x920.jpg

It is fucking simple you dumbass, blacks simply have to quit being such criminals. They break every law at several times the rate of everyone else, are far more violent and disrespectful, and attack cops at higher rates than other groups.

you can shut the hell up and start behaving
Who the fuck are you calling a dumbass, bitch? First off I can list at least 7 times when non violent black men were approached by cops for minding their own gotdamn business who's only crime was being black....so miss me with this bullshit you white motherfucker that every cop encounter is because some nigga is being violent, you ignorant don't pay attention white piece of shit. This brother was just sitting in his mf car minding his own gotdamned business, the real criminal was suppose to be in the apartment complex with a gun, that's why these cowards decided to pick on the lone black guy...you fuckin whore!!
Simply Simian

You react to harmless suspicion by pounding on your chest and grunting and howling like a jungle beast, proving the point of the "racists."
Until your white ass walk in my shoes, your comments are a non motherfuckin factor TO ME....NEXT?

Video doesn't show him being shot? It just cuts to afterwards? No telling what happened.

Listen, I know facts mean nothing to you mindless rednecks, this is apparent.....but note, when dude asked the cop, why you shot me, the cop said and I quote...."I don't know". Now you and the rest of these sorry ass white fucks can rationalize shit to the high heavens of shit, but facts, no matter how much you try to ignore or spin, facts are facts....now with that being said, I have had it up to here...with ignorant white people on these threads....I know you all can't be this gotdamned stupid and if you are, I am finding it very hard to continue in conversation with you morons.....its too much and frankly, you nuts are wasting my time and my inability to stay focused....so on that note, I bid you nut fucks ado!!

It's obvious that you want no solution as you take a few sporadic incidents and make it seem as though the world is out to get you.

The solution is to become part of the civilized world. Worry about who the father of your children will be and if he will leave or do dumbass shit that has him taken away.

Quit avoiding the truth. Become a contributing member of society and all else will fall into place.

I don't really think you actually care. This is how you draw attention to yourself. Always the victim.

920x920.jpg

follow the direction of the officers. It is really a simple concept that some of them can't quite learn.
If you answer this question, I swear to God, I will bow down and give you guys one more look of authenticity, I promise....what did this black man do wrong:View attachment 91260
didn't listen to the directions he received? I wasn't there, so I have no idea what he did. and the video doesn't show enough of the confrontation. he didn't die, so the incapacitated the dude to stop running.
Here we go again, another stupid white shit for brains mf commenting on bullshit that he knows nothing about....because reading facts for a white fuck is like trying to teach a retard physics.......the man was helping that crazy fuck that was next to him and when he saw the cops come, he laid down and followed the nigga survival moves..hands up and don't breath.......and still he got shot...now do me a favor, until you can prove to me you have a brain, I have no more use for your kind...good day, dummy!

It's obvious that you want no solution as you take a few sporadic incidents and make it seem as though the world is out to get you.

The solution is to become part of the civilized world. Worry about who the father of your children will be and if he will leave or do dumbass shit that has him taken away.

Quit avoiding the truth. Become a contributing member of society and all else will fall into place.

I don't really think you actually care. This is how you draw attention to yourself. Always the victim.

Sweetheart, you need to be educated these white bitches on baby daddy shit, not me.

I think a white woman stole her black man. That's what this is all about!
Really Willow? I gotta be manless to have an opinion here? Trust me, white lice balls are the last creatures on earth I worry about taking my man.....seriously!!

I am simply keepin it 100 with you nuts and YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

Sweetheart, you need to be educated these white bitches on baby daddy shit, not me.

70% abandonment rate. Children living with one or fewer parents at home.

Not good sugar, not even close.

So 70% of all blacks in this country are being raised by what? Listen, don't you worry about us negro's white boy, we got this:banana:

So 70% of all blacks in this country are being raised by what? Listen, don't you worry about us negro's white boy, we got this:banana:

That does nothing but run from your responsibilty. Is there white trash? Never said there wasn't. But as a percentage of race, they pale to the numbers in black America.

920x920.jpg

follow the direction of the officers. It is really a simple concept that some of them can't quite learn.
If you answer this question, I swear to God, I will bow down and give you guys one more look of authenticity, I promise....what did this black man do wrong:View attachment 91260

You don't know? A sniper actually shot at the autistic man, the bullet missed and hit the black man.

he police shooting of an African-American caregiver, who was lying in the street trying to help an autism patient, was accidental, according to the local police union representing the North Miami officer.
The officer had intended to shoot the patient, whom he thought posed a danger, but accidentally shot the caregiver instead, said John Rivera, the President of the Dade County Police Benevolent Association.
Read the latest details on the shooting investigation
Charles Kinsey, a behavior therapist, was shot Monday by police -- an incident which has sparked outrage. Footage released by Kinsey's attorney showed his client lying on the ground holding both hands in the air, next to a 23-year-old man with autism.
Rivera offered an explanation Thursday, saying that the police officer opened fire because he thought the white individual, whom they later learned is a man with autism, was going to harm Kinsey.

Police accidentally shot man in North Miami, union says - CNN.com

Mark

Last edited:
When the day comes when black males are not at the top of the list of being involved in violent street crime, then eventually police officers will begin to treat them differently.
Gotcha!!

This is one case, and I agree the cop here should find a new line of work.

One case?

I can do this shit all day, you ready?

I bet you can't do this shit "all day long". In a country where there are thousands of interactions between cops and the public, you are bound to have a few bad apples and some outright mistakes.

Now, what you have to do it prove to us that these actions/mistakes are systemic, and ONLY HAPPEN TO BLACK PEOPLE. Then, you would have a valid point. If .00001% of all police/society interactions with blacks end up badly, that is not a racial problem, but a human condition problem.

So tell me, where in life are mistakes/bad judgements not made?

Mark

Forum List

Back