To America's cops...what can I do as a black person to make you feel safe???

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
920x920.jpg

This white man was taken alive.....so I want to know other than having white skin, what can I do to have his same fate....lets go down the list that hasn't worked so far:

1) I can't change my skin color, so being black is a no brainer

2) I can't own a gun, even if I'm in a Open carry state complete with my NRA members card

3) I can sit in my car waiting to get gas, because you'll harrass me for not having my seat belt on, I got six bullets for that one

4) I can't be with a wittness after you kill me, because they're black no one will believe me, even with camera's on

5) I can't have my hands in the air, can't have my hands behind my back, by my side, on my head adjusting a cap, that too got me killed

6) I can't lye on the ground with hands in the air, that got my 4 bullets, thank god I lived.

7) I can't drive with more than two nigga's in a car without you pulling me over and then pray I survive your encounter

8) I can't even be taken into custody alive and expect to survive because my spine may be harmed from the way you treat me

9) I can't breath, can't move, can't do a motherfucking thing that will make you feel sir, safe in my presence.......BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT FORMULA THE WHITE MAN POSSESS THAT I DON'T?

So here is my question, what can a black man do when in your presence to stay alive and live...and don't give me this shit about don't break laws....this last shit, the dude was just sittin in his fuck car minding his own fuckin business.

920x920.jpg

This white man was taken alive.....so I want to know other than having white skin, what can I do to have his same fate....lets go down the list that hasn't worked so far:

2) I can't own a gun, even if I'm in a Open carry state complete with my NRA members card

3) I can sit in my car waiting to get gas, because you'll harrass me for not having my seat belt on, I got six bullets for that one

4) I can't be with a wittness after you kill me, because they're black no one will believe me, even with camera's on

5) I can't have my hands in the air, can't have my hands behind my back, by my side, on my head adjusting a cap, that too got me killed

6) I can't lye on the ground with hands in the air, that got my 4 bullets, thank god I lived.

7) I can't drive with more than two nigga's in a car without you pulling me over and then pray I survive your encounter

8) I can't even be taken into custody alive and expect to survive because my spine may be harmed from the way you treat me

9) I can't breath, can't move, can't do a motherfucking thing that will make you feel sir, safe in my presence.......BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT FORMULA THE WHITE MAN POSSESS THAT I DON'T?

So here is my question, what can a black man do when in your presence to stay alive and live...and don't give me this shit about don't break laws....this last shit, the dude was just sittin in his fuck car minding his own fuckin business.

It is fucking simple you dumbass, blacks simply have to quit being such criminals. They break every law at several times the rate of everyone else, are far more violent and disrespectful, and attack cops at higher rates than other groups.

you can shut the hell up and start behaving

Quit breaking the law, and do what the officer tells you to do. The formula is quite simple, but stupid people struggle with simple things.

I'm not black or white, but I can see that this is bullshit.

Cops don't just go around shooting black people. They only use violence if they are threatened. So don't threaten a cop, and he won't use violence against you.

When blacks stop disproportionately committing violent crime then police be quicker to give blacks the benefit of the doubt. Other racial groups don't have this problem with police.

Notice the way this guy is standing, notice the look on his face. He's not out of it, he's not on a power trip, that man is hurting and apparently has no one to turn to. His posture and expression - his body language - draws on a unconscious psychological string that elicits sympathy. No doubt he learned it in law school; if he deployed it internationally as a plea for attention here or just happened "naturally" (ie subconsciously) I cannot say, but the bottom line is that humans are genetically programed to respond to these subtle body language signs and most likely that is the cue that the officers are working off of here. And I'll note, it worked - the negotiators talked him down. He'll get the help he needs and hopefully recover from what ever fuck up has him acting like a dumb-ass [aka pussy.] Not to mention he called 911 on himself, in a verbal plea for attention/assistance whatever; they knew the situation a bit going in - see criminals with [actual] lethal intent don't call 911 first and ask the cops to come unless their like psycho serial killers or something - and this guy clearly isn't, he can't even stand on his own two feet he's so "broken." That is very likely why they didn't shoot, because he was never really a threat; it's like a two year old crying into his pillow. -- Who would like to bet that this gentleman has no criminal record? At most maybe some speeding tickets that he probably paid without contest.

On the converse, we have these individuals who have criminal records and know damn well they're going [back to] jail the moment the cops pull them over.

Additionally, idiots (all over the damn place) keep subtly advising these dip shits to resist! fight! and thus die. If the police abridge your rights, even to the point of beating you - fucking take it like a man and sue the mother fuck out of them so you can retire and get those shit head types off the force. Stop trying to being so cool, "cool" does jack shit but rot in a coffin... Until folks start using the brains we all know they have, they are going to continue to get shot for being dumb-asses "with criminal intentions" [ie resisting arrest - if you think it's unlawful arrest then take it to court and sue for systematic racism; not like the media and a shit ton of judges wouldn't back you! Think about it.]

(As a note. No I am not "back" No I will not be responding. This is what I have to say based on what I know - take it or leave it. Au revoir)

When the day comes when black males are not at the top of the list of being involved in violent street crime, then eventually police officers will begin to treat them differently.

Neither color, ethnicity, or whatever is the problem. What really matters is character. Here's some advice I repeatedly gave my children as they were growing up:

Always live your life in such a way that you'll never have to walk around with your head over your shoulder wondering who - or what - is coming up behind you.

They listened. I'm very proud of them.

Here's a piece of advice I repeatedly gave my ex:

Stay away from the kind of people who can get you in trouble.

Unfortunately, he didn't listen ... and he'll live with the consequences the rest of his life.

Try living with honesty and a little more dignity. Stop looting, pillaging, and burning down America. Do something productive. And above all stop blaming others for your failures.

920x920.jpg

It is fucking simple you dumbass, blacks simply have to quit being such criminals. They break every law at several times the rate of everyone else, are far more violent and disrespectful, and attack cops at higher rates than other groups.

you can shut the hell up and start behaving
Who the fuck are you calling a dumbass, bitch? First off I can list at least 7 times when non violent black men were approached by cops for minding their own gotdamn business who's only crime was being black....so miss me with this bullshit you white motherfucker that every cop encounter is because some nigga is being violent, you ignorant don't pay attention white piece of shit. This brother was just sitting in his mf car minding his own gotdamned business, the real criminal was suppose to be in the apartment complex with a gun, that's why these cowards decided to pick on the lone black guy...you fuckin whore!!

When blacks stop disproportionately committing violent crime then police be quicker to give blacks the benefit of the doubt. Other racial groups don't have this problem with police.
You white nuts will never get it...bye

When the day comes when black males are not at the top of the list of being involved in violent street crime, then eventually police officers will begin to treat them differently.
This guy got shot several times, do tell me what the fuck was his crime?

Forum List

Back