To America's cops...what can I do as a black person to make you feel safe???

Boo hoo to the OP. The answer is simple. Do what other people do. Keep your hands visible at all times. Say yes sir and no sir. Follow their instructions. Don't get self righteous, angry and confrontational. Don't turn your back, walk away or stuck your hands in your pocket or waistband. Don't be an ass. If you think you were treated unfairly, get a lawyer after the fact. Don't challenge the officer and try to prove him wrong on the street. In other words, common sense.

When blacks stop disproportionately committing violent crime then police be quicker to give blacks the benefit of the doubt. Other racial groups don't have this problem with police.
You white nuts will never get it...bye

Why don't you get it?

When an officer working in an area with a large black population, they see who it is that is involved in most of the violent street crime. Naturally they are going to be much more cautious, and much more concerned about their own safety when they are dealing with that group than with other groups.

That doesn't excuse a cop that starts shooting before there is any real danger, but their perception is going to be affected by what they see around them, and face it, black males stastically are more likely to be a danger to them.

Alcatraz is already in good shape so that tourists can walk through and see how it was many years ago. I wouldn't be surprised, if they ship black inmates from around the country and place them in newly refurbished jails oh Alcatraz. They could build several more jails on Alcatraz and house ALL the black inmates there. At least, that will end gang activity, between black and Mexicans. When this whole black vs. the police crisis REALLY gets out of hand, their plan might just be that.

920x920.jpg

This white man was taken alive.....so I want to know other than having white skin, what can I do to have his same fate....lets go down the list that hasn't worked so far:

1) I can't change my skin color, so being black is a no brainer

2) I can't own a gun, even if I'm in a Open carry state complete with my NRA members card

3) I can sit in my car waiting to get gas, because you'll harrass me for not having my seat belt on, I got six bullets for that one

4) I can't be with a wittness after you kill me, because they're black no one will believe me, even with camera's on

5) I can't have my hands in the air, can't have my hands behind my back, by my side, on my head adjusting a cap, that too got me killed

6) I can't lye on the ground with hands in the air, that got my 4 bullets, thank god I lived.

7) I can't drive with more than two nigga's in a car without you pulling me over and then pray I survive your encounter

8) I can't even be taken into custody alive and expect to survive because my spine may be harmed from the way you treat me

9) I can't breath, can't move, can't do a motherfucking thing that will make you feel sir, safe in my presence.......BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT FORMULA THE WHITE MAN POSSESS THAT I DON'T?

So here is my question, what can a black man do when in your presence to stay alive and live...and don't give me this shit about don't break laws....this last shit, the dude was just sittin in his fuck car minding his own fuckin business.

Easy, just listen to Chris Rock.

Why don't you do what Michael Jackson did? Bleach your skin.
Sweetheart, unlike most bought and sold nigga's in this country, ol girl is completely content with her dark creamy wrinkle free skin......I mean you white mf's start balding after 13 and your women get their first wrinkles after puberty......I'll pass.

Boo hoo to the OP. The answer is simple. Do what other people do. Keep your hands visible at all times. Say yes sir and no sir. Follow their instructions. Don't get self righteous, angry and confrontational. Don't turn your back, walk away or stuck your hands in your pocket or waistband. Don't be an ass. If you think you were treated unfairly, get a lawyer after the fact. Don't challenge the officer and try to prove him wrong on the street. In other words, common sense.
Uh, earth to white dumb mf, he had his hands up and still got shot

Video doesn't show him being shot? It just cuts to afterwards? No telling what happened.

Not only am I not wrong, I don't get shot at by the police. And that's Adorable Deplorable to you....

‘Black Lives Matter’ Protest Leader Calls For Shooting, Running Over Cops

Video shot at a ‘Black Lives Matter’ protest in Portland shows one protest leader imploring others to take violent action by shooting cops or running them over.
The footage shows demonstrators holding signs that read “Alton Sterling” and “Philando Castile” while speakers take turns to rally the crowd.

“If they go about their burden of whatever they said you’re doing, you pull your pistol out and you f**king bust that,” says the BLM protester, described in the video as a “passionate speaker”.

“You pull your pistol out and you bust that! Because at the end of the day, it’s going to be you against them,” he continues.

“When we move with the Panthers, trust me when you see me move, I’m moving in violence!” he threatens.

Another speaker then implores the white people involved in the protest, “We’re tired of walking around here asking ya’ll to help us – we need action.”

The original speaker then repeats his call for violence, asserting, “I don’t give a f**k whether you knock ’em over, whether you run up on them, whatever you do, you better f**king take action!”

The march took place right as news began to emerge that a man inspired by ‘Black Lives Matter’ rhetoric had murdered five police officers in Dallas.

The violent comments are shocking, but perhaps went unnoticed as a result of another incident during the march when a conservative blogger drew a handgun after feeling intimidated by the protesters.

The video once again demolishes the media narrative that ‘Black Lives Matter’ is a peaceful protest group.

Just this past weekend, police officers across the country were attacked as ‘Black Lives Matter’ protesters pelted them with fireworks and construction rebar.

In St. Paul, Minnesota, one officer had a concrete block dropped on his head by a BLM protester, causing him to suffer a fractured spine.

‘Black Lives Matter’ – whose founders cite convicted cop killer and FBI ‘Most Wanted’ terrorist Assata Shakur as their inspiration – have also staged rallies during which protesters call for “dead cops” as well as chanting “pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon.”

Armed Black Panthers also called for the murder of police officers during an open carry march at the South by Southwest festival in March last year, chanting, “The only good pig is a pig that’s dead.”

Stop making cops targets. They shoot faster and better than you do.

Lay down on your stomach and shut up. 2 good pieces of advice, not followed.

920x920.jpg

This white man was taken alive.....so I want to know other than having white skin, what can I do to have his same fate....lets go down the list that hasn't worked so far:

2) I can't own a gun, even if I'm in a Open carry state complete with my NRA members card

3) I can sit in my car waiting to get gas, because you'll harrass me for not having my seat belt on, I got six bullets for that one

4) I can't be with a wittness after you kill me, because they're black no one will believe me, even with camera's on

5) I can't have my hands in the air, can't have my hands behind my back, by my side, on my head adjusting a cap, that too got me killed

6) I can't lye on the ground with hands in the air, that got my 4 bullets, thank god I lived.

7) I can't drive with more than two nigga's in a car without you pulling me over and then pray I survive your encounter

8) I can't even be taken into custody alive and expect to survive because my spine may be harmed from the way you treat me

9) I can't breath, can't move, can't do a motherfucking thing that will make you feel sir, safe in my presence.......BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT FORMULA THE WHITE MAN POSSESS THAT I DON'T?

So here is my question, what can a black man do when in your presence to stay alive and live...and don't give me this shit about don't break laws....this last shit, the dude was just sittin in his fuck car minding his own fuckin business.
follow the direction of the officers. It is really a simple concept that some of them can't quite learn.

Earth to black dumb mf, I was responding to the op where you asked what you could do. I told you. You're welcome.

Earth to black dumb mf, I was responding to the op where you asked what you could do. I told you. You're welcome.

Earth to white idiot.....I countered your response....and you just countered mine, its called a conversation, moron. News Flash, I'm not a conservative, nor a Trump supporter, nor white, which renders me not only smart but highly intelligent.

920x920.jpg

follow the direction of the officers. It is really a simple concept that some of them can't quite learn.
If you answer this question, I swear to God, I will bow down and give you guys one more look of authenticity, I promise....what did this black man do wrong:
upload_2016-9-27_16-5-51.jpeg

920x920.jpg

If you answer this question, I swear to God, I will bow down and give you guys one more look of authenticity, I promise....what did this black man do wrong:View attachment 91260
didn't listen to the directions he received? I wasn't there, so I have no idea what he did. and the video doesn't show enough of the confrontation. he didn't die, so the incapacitated the dude to stop running.

Earth to white idiot.....I countered your response....and you just countered mine, its called a conversation, moron. News Flash, I'm not a conservative, nor a Trump supporter, nor white, which renders me not only smart but highly intelligent.

or not!

How about get a fucking job? Workin' niggaz seem to get into less trouble that porch monkey sittin' niggas.

920x920.jpg

Anti-Racism Is an Upper-Class Tool

Quit whining just because you pets of the Establishment are evolution's sore losers and live on a continent you don't belong in. Sheltered ruling-class HeirHead snobs turned you loose on us.

You are just a decoy, a puppet, a parrot, and an attack dog. Your race doesn't count, never has counted, and never will count. The struggle is between the White race and the spoiled brats who believe they inherited superior genes and have evolved into a separate race that is born to rule over Whites their Daddies have told them are born losers.

Forum List

Back