Title 42 ending: Texas governor announces border force to 'repel' illegal immigrants

Exactly!
1ca30078-7f40-4bb8-90e2-9b50d5dfce9c_text.gif

Once they are handed a court date and released they are no longer "illegals" in the strict sense of the word as they would have been under a sane administration and sent back.

They can parley that scrap of paper into benefits. It's as simple as that.

But they can't legally work.

It makes it not any harder. There is no such thing as anchor babies. The illegals stay here because of their job, not because they had a baby.

But if their asylum claim is denied they say the govt can't deport a citizen and the child needs it's parents. xiden won't separate parents. That make the kid an anchor baby. Congress needs to eliminate birthright citizenship to anyone not born of at least one citizen parent.

But if their asylum claim is denied they say the govt can't deport a citizen and the child needs it's parents.

The parent gets deported. Of course since their job still needs done they just turn around and return.

xiden won't separate parents. That make the kid an anchor baby. Congress needs to eliminate birthright citizenship to anyone not born of at least one citizen parent.

Congress can't eliminate it. Some of you have some really thick heads.

I guess you haven't seen the photos, they've put out razor wire and are manning those areas in mass, preventing illegals form coming up the river bank.

In other words, they are being support for ICE :rolleyes:

Stop this blame game. When title 42 runs out (very soon), Title 8 (which is 8 years old and still on the books) will go into effect. And trust me, Title 42 is childs play to title 8. I'll start another message string just for Article 8. And nowhere is there restrictions on the states protecting their borders.

Bullshit!
There's a reason we are seeing record #'s flooding in, and it's because every fucking refugee, migrant, believes with Biden in office, they have someone who is working to make it easier for them to get in and stay!! PERIOD!!! Biden and Dimocrats deserve to be blamed!

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

The entire country needs to enact E-Verify. Every employer needs to pay a steep price for knowingly hiring illegals.
These invaders aren't working. There are too many to even have the prospects of working. Except for the cartels. They are always hiring.

WOW !!!
Are you ever a dumbass!!!
It's the federal govs job to protect our borders ya dumbfuck.
Let's play with that. If you agree that the Feds have so much power, we just remove the states government and make it govern much like D.C.. Either the state steps up or it needs to be voted out for people that will step up. It's not a good idea to remove the power and responibility of the State. And you don't seem to believe that anyone has the right to hold their feet to the fire. And due to this poor choices, it must be the Feds Fault, right?

Bullshit!
There's a reason we are seeing record #'s flooding in, and it's because every fucking refugee, migrant, believes with Biden in office, they have someone who is working to make it easier for them to get in and stay!! PERIOD!!! Biden and Dimocrats deserve to be blamed!

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

They do deserve to be heard. Our courts that deal with this is woefully lacking. And better laws can be put into place to deal with perpetual border jumpers. And that is the responsibility of the Federal Government. But neither side steps up to the plate for a myriad of reasons. And don't give me the crap that it's just the Left. The Right had 2 years to deal with this problem but all they wanted to do is to make repeated attempts at destroying the Obama years.

The MAGAts control the House and yet they are too busy trying to destroy the left to actually get anything else done. I have yet to see any legislation presented by the house to address the problems at the border other than "Kill the Left".

Bla, bla,bla. States can write laws. Pass one that fines and jails the employer of illegals and funds enforcement. If they have no jobs they will keep driving north forcing each state to do the same . I ain't paying for a wall that doesn't work. Want my support that's what ya do. The right rules Texas at the state level the left can't stop it. If the state government does not do it they ain't serious about stopping it.

Congratulations: you are probably easily into the top 10 dumbest posters on this site. Probably in the dumbest bottom 10% of humans I would suppose?

Forum List

Back