Texas Is Putting a Forward Operating Base in Eagle Pass, Giving Troops a Huge Advantage

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
I'm really impressed by Texas Governor Abbott and his willingness to get things done with respect to protecting the border. This could have been done sooner but nevertheless, he's taking action despite Biden's attempts to use Texas as another open border crossing to import illegals and enrich the cartels.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) announced plans to build a military base camp near El Paso, Texas, while responding to President Joe Biden's ongoing immigration crisis.

The military base will house National Guard troops tasked with the sole responsibility of keeping the southern border secure and free from illegal migrants crossing into the U.S.

Excellent! Texas is responding to Biden's border crisis, and the Biden administration is actively suing the state of Texas: that the federal government holds authority for illegal immigration matters. I love the Texas response: our law mirrors federal law, and represents a further deterrent to thwart illegal immigration because Biden isn't doing his job. Other suits including removing the buoy security measures in the Rio Grande and razor wire.

Biden is literally attempting to remove security measures to allow illegals to continue to invade.

I'm really impressed by Texas Governor Abbott and his willingness to get things done with respect to protecting the border. This could have been done sooner but nevertheless, he's taking action despite Biden's attempts to use Texas as another open border crossing to import illegals and enrich the cartels.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) announced plans to build a military base camp near El Paso, Texas, while responding to President Joe Biden's ongoing immigration crisis.

The military base will house National Guard troops tasked with the sole responsibility of keeping the southern border secure and free from illegal migrants crossing into the U.S.
At times I wonder if Hunter Biden made deals with the Mexican cartels. He was likely using drugs smuggled in by the cartels. The cartels are rolling in cash during the Biden administration. Biden is the best thing that has happened to them in decades.

snip

The cartels are also raking in historic profits from both drug and human smuggling, as well as human trafficking. As noted in the Committee’s report, the cartels were estimated to have made $13 billion in 2021 just off of human smuggling—and the number of individuals traveling through Mexico to the Southwest border has only increased since.

Excellent! Texas is responding to Biden's border crisis, and the Biden administration is actively suing the state of Texas: that the federal government holds authority for illegal immigration matters. I love the Texas response: our law mirrors federal law, and represents a further deterrent to thwart illegal immigration because Biden isn't doing his job. Other suits including removing the buoy security measures in the Rio Grande and razor wire.

Biden is literally attempting to remove security measures to allow illegals to continue to invade.

Yep. Abbott's actions are a big, ''in your face", to Biden and his human trafficking syndicate.

Pretty sure it's not Kosher to let a foreign power build a military base in the USA.

At times I wonder if Hunter Biden made deals with the Mexican cartels. He was likely using drugs smuggled in by the cartels. The cartels are rolling in cash during the Biden administration. Biden is the best thing that has happened to them in decades.

snip

The cartels are also raking in historic profits from both drug and human smuggling, as well as human trafficking. As noted in the Committee’s report, the cartels were estimated to have made $13 billion in 2021 just off of human smuggling—and the number of individuals traveling through Mexico to the Southwest border has only increased since.

Definitely. Biden is aiding and abetting the cartels, allowing Americans to die from Chinese and Mexican drug smuggling, to import illegals as a part of his 'pathway to dem voters' plan.

snip

Says it all

Abbott will be s better president than obama or biden was

That's nice. But why did he take 3+ years instead of 3 months to act?
Seems to be window dressing for 2024.
Isn't Abbott considered a RINO?

biden army.jpeg

Forum List

Back