Trump calls for states to deploy National Guard to Texas amid border feud

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
- January 25, 2024 -

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

When I was President, we had the most secure Border in History. Joe Biden has surrendered our Border, and is aiding and abetting a massive Invasion of millions of Illegal Migrants into the United States. Instead of fighting to protect our Country from this onslaught, Biden is, unbelievably, fighting to tie the hands of Governor Abbott and the State of Texas, so that the Invasion continues unchecked. In the face of this National Security, Public Safety, and Public Health Catastrophe, Texas has rightly invoked the Invasion Clause of the Constitution, and must be given full support to repel the Invasion.

We encourage all willing States to deploy their guards to Texas to prevent the entry of Illegals, and to remove them back across the Border. All Americans should support the commonsense measures by Texas authorities to protect the Safety, Security, and Sovereignty of Texas, and of the American people. When I am President, on Day One, instead of fighting Texas, I will work hand in hand with Governor Abbott and other Border States to Stop the Invasion, Seal the Border, and Rapidly Begin the Largest Domestic Deportation Operation in History. Those Biden has let in should not get comfortable because they will be going home.
I understand the dillema, and the neccessary of border security, but the last sentence makes me a little uncomfortable and "scared" because i think of the lifes of those who settled in the usa already under biden, and maybe work, integrated, learned english, their kids might be born in the usa, i think what will be with them, if they are deported now all of a sudden, what will be with their lifes, and where they will end up probably in misery. Maybe im too "weak" and "nice" and too "emphatic" what is your opinion?

I understand the dillema, and the neccessary of border security, but the last sentence makes me a little uncomfortable and "scared" because i think of the lifes of those who settled in the usa already under biden, and maybe work, integrated, learned english, their kids might be born in the usa, i think what will be with them, if they are deported now all of a sudden, what will be with their lifes, and where they will end up probably in misery. Maybe im too "weak" and "nice" and too "emphatic" what is your opinion?
My opinion is all the things you cite are what illegal aliens should have thought about before they decided to violate and disrespect our laws (and us).

I also think that your one-sided post is only looking at the harms that illegal aliens might suffer, without a single word about the harms that Americans suffer from those illegal aliens being here.

Harms of Illegal Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

What states are in danger of running out of water?

Water scarcity is a major concern across the world, and the United States is no exception. The western parts of the United States, including California, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico, have been experiencing water shortages
www.coalitionbrewing.com

16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.

What happens when a criminal takes the proceeds of his crimes and becomes a law abiding citizen? Does that mean the crime is forgiven? No. After all, Whitey Bulger became a law abiding citizen living a quiet life in Santa Monica when he was captured. Why should illegal immigration be any different?

Mind your own business Mort

The foreign invasion of America is our problem not yours

Ever notice how the other hundreds of countries out there never get this sort of whining, as if we're somehow obligated to take in all the world's problem children and unemployed labor and criminal classes?

Ever notice how the other hundreds of countries out there never get this sort of whining, as if we're somehow obligated to take in all the world's problem children and unemployed labor and criminal classes?
It's because they're not quite as dysfunctional in the way they exacerbate problems for domestic political gain.

My opinion is all the things you cite are what illegal aliens should have thought about before they decided to violate and disrespect our laws (and us).

I also think that your one-sided post is only looking at the harms that illegal aliens might suffer, without a single word about the harms that Americans suffer from those illegal aliens being here.

2. Wage reduction.
6. Increased crime.
8. Increased pollution.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

Water scarcity is a major concern across the world, and the United States is no exception. The western parts of the United States, including California, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico, have been experiencing water shortages
www.coalitionbrewing.com

18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.

Not really true.
1. More immigrants mean more consumers and producers, for greater prosperity.
2. Even if they lowered wage average, (which I dispute), immigration helps competition with China and moves citizens up as managers.
3. Immigrants increase profits, so increase tax revenue.
4. Remittance is small compared to gains.
5. immigrants get no welfare.
6. Immigrants have half the crime rate of citizens.
7. traffic congestion is our failure to build mass transit.
8. pollution is the same if they immigrate or remain distant.
9. - 12. facilities are not over crowded but under funded.
13. immigrants increase funding.
14. increased multi culturalism is an improvement. Our culture is way too material.
15. immigrants lead to better conservation with things like mass transit.
16. tourism imports diseases, not immigrants.
17. no terrorist is ever going to go through immigration.
18. wild fires are from lightning and lack of cleaning up excess fuel.
19. wealthy cause litter, not poor people.
20. - 21. Landlords reduce housing as a monopoly.

Not really true.
1. More immigrants mean more consumers and producers, for greater prosperity.
2. Even if they lowered wage average, (which I dispute), immigration helps competition with China and moves citizens up as managers.
3. Immigrants increase profits, so increase tax revenue.
4. Remittance is small compared to gains.
5. immigrants get no welfare.
6. Immigrants have half the crime rate of citizens.
7. traffic congestion is our failure to build mass transit.
8. pollution is the same if they immigrate or remain distant.
9. - 12. facilities are not over crowded but under funded.
13. immigrants increase funding.
14. increased multi culturalism is an improvement. Our culture is way too material.
15. immigrants lead to better conservation with things like mass transit.
16. tourism imports diseases, not immigrants.
17. no terrorist is ever going to go through immigration.
18. wild fires are from lightning and lack of cleaning up excess fuel.
19. wealthy cause litter, not poor people.
20. - 21. Landlords reduce housing as a monopoly.
1. Of course it's true. Every job taken by an illegal alien, is a job lost by an American. Walmart perfect example. 2 year ago, all the floor employees were English speaking Americans. Now they're all Spanish-only speaking illegal aliens.
2. wages lowered across the board
3. tax revenue lowered from lower wages and off books jobs
4. remittances lost were $ 148 Billion/year in 2017. Much worse now. There are no gains.
5. Immigrants get welfare. Even illegal immigrants get welfare through the anchor baby racket, and in blue states they get welfare with or without an anchor baby. In California Newsome is even giving Medical to illegals for sex change operations.
6. LEGAL immigrants have tended to be lower crime than Americans because they are closely vetted. But currently, Biden's illegal immigrants are not being vetted at all (302,000 came in Dec. 2023) This could include foreign diseases coming in as well as criminals. Dozens of them were found to be on terrorist watch lists. Illegal aliens are notorious for crime. Just about everything they do (drive cars, get jobs, vote, etc ) they do illegally. Just coming across the border is a crime (US Code 8, Section 1325) Doing things illegally is a way of life for them.
7. Regardless of what we do with mass transit, more people is more traffic. And building new roads an mass transit take a long time. Illegal aliens are coming in at 300,000/month.
8. No pollution is NOT the same. More people = more pollution.
9-12. More people is more crowding.
13.. More immigrants receiving funding, = less funding for Americans
14. NO, multiculturalism is NOT good. It takes us further away from being a NATION, which is a community of people with a distinct language & culture (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)
15. More people means less resources per capita. Duh! Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

www.coalitionbrewing.com
16. HA HA. Oh so tourists bring in foreign diseases but immigrants don't huh ? Actually the truth is just the OPPOSITE. Tourists are people who are of upper economic class and thereby of better health, than millions of indigent immigrants looking for govt handouts - more likely to have diseases.
17. DOZENS of terrorists on terrorist watch list were screened out by border Patrol in Dec 2023. Hundrds more probably got through ("GOTAWAYS") and are here in the US right now.
18. Illegal aliens have been proven to be the cause of wildfires (GOA study) - they light them intentionally to avoid apprehension by Border Patrol.
19. News reports every day show terrible litter left behind by migrants. In California, farmers ar elosing billions of $$$ as large sections of their crop acreages are sectioned off as contaminated after illegal migrants walk through the crops and defecate there.
2. Landlords have jacked up rents 100-200% after Biden's airlifts brought thousands of illegals in, saturating the housing markets. Lower the supply, higher the price. 8th grade economics.

1. Of course it's true. Every job taken by an illegal alien, is a job lost by an American. Walmart perfect example. 2 year ago, all the floor employees were English speaking Americans. Now they're all Spanish-only speaking illegal aliens.
2. wages lowered across the board
3. tax revenue lowered from lower wages and off books jobs
4. remittances lost were $ 148 Billion/year in 2017. Much worse now. There are no gains.
5. Immigrants get welfare. Even illegal immigrants get welfare through the anchor baby racket, and in blue states they get welfare with or without an anchor baby. In California Newsome is even giving Medical to illegals for sex change operations.
6. LEGAL immigrants have tended to be lower crime than Americans because they are closely vetted. But currently, Biden's illegal immigrants are not being vetted at all (302,000 came in Dec. 2023) This could include foreign diseases coming in as well as criminals. Dozens of them were found to be on terrorist watch lists. Illegal aliens are notorious for crime. Just about everything they do (drive cars, get jobs, vote, etc ) they do illegally. Just coming across the border is a crime (US Code 8, Section 1325) Doing things illegally is a way of life for them.
7. Regardless of what we do with mass transit, more people is more traffic. And building new roads an mass transit take a long time. Illegal aliens are coming in at 300,000/month.
8. No pollution is NOT the same. More people = more pollution.
9-12. More people is more crowding.
13.. More immigrants receiving funding, = less funding for Americans
14. NO, multiculturalism is NOT good. It takes us further away from being a NATION, which is a community of people with a distinct language & culture (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)
15. More people means less resources per capita. Duh! Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

www.coalitionbrewing.com
16. HA HA. Oh so tourists bring in foreign diseases but immigrants don't huh ? Actually the truth is just the OPPOSITE. Tourists are people who are of upper economic class and thereby of better health, than millions of indigent immigrants looking for govt handouts - more likely to have diseases.
17. DOZENS of terrorists on terrorist watch list were screened out by border Patrol in Dec 2023. Hundrds more probably got through ("GOTAWAYS") and are here in the US right now.
18. Illegal aliens have been proven to be the cause of wildfires (GOA study) - they light them intentionally to avoid apprehension by Border Patrol.
19. News reports every day show terrible litter left behind by migrants. In California, farmers ar elosing billions of $$$ as large sections of their crop acreages are sectioned off as contaminated after illegal migrants walk through the crops and defecate there.
2. Landlords have jacked up rents 100-200% after Biden's airlifts brought thousands of illegals in, saturating the housing markets. Lower the supply, higher the price. 8th grade economics.

Wrong.

1. Every job taken by an illegal alien means more managers are needed, more profits will be made, products will be cheaper so sold in much higher quantity overseas. Immigrants are how the US became prosperous and it was our key to success until we started getting greedy around 1890 and tried to switch to colonial imperialism instead. The only way to sell anything is to compete with China by using more immigrant labor. If we do not do that, then we will be eclipsed and disappear eventually.

2. More immigrants means more profits and that means higher salaries across the board.

3. There are no "off the book jobs" and can not be any. Illegal immigrants can just borrow the SS of someone else, so there is no reason for them to try to work off the books. And even if they did work "off the books", the company profits would still be up so then taxes would also be up.

4. If remittance, (money the aliens send back to their family) is $148 billion, that is still nothing compared to the additional profits we will make from their lower cost labor, and the profits we will make from selling them goods. Since they will be taking low paying jobs, they won't be able to save much or remit much back to the country of origin. And those who intend to stay, bring their family and do not remit anything.

5. Immigrants do not get welfare. Almost no one can get welfare. The only welfare is ADC that only applies to the children of single mothers, and disability. The closest they can get to welfare is some states like CA will give them free medical. But that is only if there is an accident or something. No one can get by on welfare any more.

6. Wrong. Illegal aliens have less than half the crime rate of US citizens according to the FBI. That is because they came here to make money and can't afford to screw that up by getting involved in any crime.

7. I don't particularly look forward to larger populations, but it is going to happen eventually, whether it is illegal aliens or our own population growth. We have to switch to mass transit. If nothing else, gasoline will not be available in the future. Japan, China, and India show it can easily be done. We should have switched to mass transit long ago. More workers will make it more profitable to switch.

8. More people means more mass transit, so then less pollution.

9-12, More immigrants means more profits, more tax revenue, more customers buying products, etc. so more money for all our infrastructure. If we instead fail to compete with China, then we stop exporting goods, go broke, and get invaded.

13. When the pie gets bigger, the slices do not get smaller.

14. Wrong. The US monoculture is greedy, short sighted, starting evil wars, fooled into ridiculous ideas like no mass transit, no public health care, impractical and expensive insurance, etc. The US is the most screwed up country in the world, and the worst as far as colonial imperialism, starting illegal wars, imprisoning its own people, etc. All other cultures do it better and with less violence. We could learn a lot.

15. Wrong. More inexpensive labor means lower prices, more productivity, more exports, so more infrastructure and a general increase in the average standard of living. It is the key to US success for 200 years. The states running out of water are from agriculture, and likely should just move. Like CA, No one should live in CA.

16. It is hard to immigrate even legally, much less illegally, so any one sick is not going to be even trying.

17. Terrorists can easily afford to buy forged or even real papers. They are neve going to risk coming here illegally. When we claim we detained or ejected terrorists, that really means they were associated with unions or something we did not like. If they were real terrorists, they would arrest them, not send them back.

18. Wrong. Immigrants are along the border and there have been no wild fires along the border.
The main cause of wild fires is lighting, and the migrants are going to be more careful than campers since they are not going to be driving away and leaving a campfire get out of control.

19. Silly claim. Defecating migrants are good fertilizer. Its just a scam by farmers making false claims.

20. Wrong. Illegal immigrants cause almost no change in housing, since they pack into existing housing or camp. They can't pay more, so can't be causing rent increases.

Wrong.

1. Every job taken by an illegal alien means more managers are needed, more profits will be made, products will be cheaper so sold in much higher quantity overseas. Immigrants are how the US became prosperous and it was our key to success until we started getting greedy around 1890 and tried to switch to colonial imperialism instead. The only way to sell anything is to compete with China by using more immigrant labor. If we do not do that, then we will be eclipsed and disappear eventually.

2. More immigrants means more profits and that means higher salaries across the board.

3. There are no "off the book jobs" and can not be any. Illegal immigrants can just borrow the SS of someone else, so there is no reason for them to try to work off the books. And even if they did work "off the books", the company profits would still be up so then taxes would also be up.

4. If remittance, (money the aliens send back to their family) is $148 billion, that is still nothing compared to the additional profits we will make from their lower cost labor, and the profits we will make from selling them goods. Since they will be taking low paying jobs, they won't be able to save much or remit much back to the country of origin. And those who intend to stay, bring their family and do not remit anything.

5. Immigrants do not get welfare. Almost no one can get welfare. The only welfare is ADC that only applies to the children of single mothers, and disability. The closest they can get to welfare is some states like CA will give them free medical. But that is only if there is an accident or something. No one can get by on welfare any more.

6. Wrong. Illegal aliens have less than half the crime rate of US citizens according to the FBI. That is because they came here to make money and can't afford to screw that up by getting involved in any crime.

7. I don't particularly look forward to larger populations, but it is going to happen eventually, whether it is illegal aliens or our own population growth. We have to switch to mass transit. If nothing else, gasoline will not be available in the future. Japan, China, and India show it can easily be done. We should have switched to mass transit long ago. More workers will make it more profitable to switch.

8. More people means more mass transit, so then less pollution.

9-12, More immigrants means more profits, more tax revenue, more customers buying products, etc. so more money for all our infrastructure. If we instead fail to compete with China, then we stop exporting goods, go broke, and get invaded.

13. When the pie gets bigger, the slices do not get smaller.

14. Wrong. The US monoculture is greedy, short sighted, starting evil wars, fooled into ridiculous ideas like no mass transit, no public health care, impractical and expensive insurance, etc. The US is the most screwed up country in the world, and the worst as far as colonial imperialism, starting illegal wars, imprisoning its own people, etc. All other cultures do it better and with less violence. We could learn a lot.

15. Wrong. More inexpensive labor means lower prices, more productivity, more exports, so more infrastructure and a general increase in the average standard of living. It is the key to US success for 200 years. The states running out of water are from agriculture, and likely should just move. Like CA, No one should live in CA.

16. It is hard to immigrate even legally, much less illegally, so any one sick is not going to be even trying.

17. Terrorists can easily afford to buy forged or even real papers. They are neve going to risk coming here illegally. When we claim we detained or ejected terrorists, that really means they were associated with unions or something we did not like. If they were real terrorists, they would arrest them, not send them back.

18. Wrong. Immigrants are along the border and there have been no wild fires along the border.
The main cause of wild fires is lighting, and the migrants are going to be more careful than campers since they are not going to be driving away and leaving a campfire get out of control.

19. Silly claim. Defecating migrants are good fertilizer. Its just a scam by farmers making false claims.

20. Wrong. Illegal immigrants cause almost no change in housing, since they pack into existing housing or camp. They can't pay more, so can't be causing rent increases.
:puhleeze:Nah. I'm not gonna waste time playing pickleball with your wacko, FALSE, empty, baseless posts (like senselessly denying what GAO proved in their studies about wildfires) *
All your stuff is obviously concocted to present an innocent picture of illegal aliens. Nobody objective is gonna buy that jibberish. With posts like that, all you're doing is getting posters to tune out from your posts.

My post # 2 was substantial, with 3 winner ratings, and a complete answer to everything you said.
Doesn't need any replies whatsoever. :rolleyes:
Here it is again 100% factual.

2. Wage reduction.
6. Increased crime.
8. Increased pollution.
14. Cultural erosion.

www.coalitionbrewing.com

18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.

* "Of the 422 human-caused wildland fires that occurred on Forest Service, Interior, or tribal lands and burned at least 1 acre from 2006 through 2010, only 77 were investigated. According to land management agency officials, the lack of trained fire investigators was the primary reason for the limited number of investigations.Of the investigations conducted, 30 identified illegal border crossers as as suspected source of ignition."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back