Title 42 ending: Texas governor announces border force to 'repel' illegal immigrants

Yes ... they are probably sending out these type of soldiers:

uid_7ef2db660c3440e98f7692fc7c4726df_width_907_play_0_pos_0_gs_0_height_515.jpg
That'll scare 'em enough to make turn around for sure!

Trump could have done it but did not. Every ducking president since I don't know when could have fined and jailed those who employ illegals but did not. As far as funding a boondoggle with my money hell to the no. You wanna fund a boondoggle you do it with your money not mine.

Billions of tax payers money for that? Hell to the no ya dumb fuck. Go fuck yourself!
That girl effectively did NOT get over that wall.

LOL...Texas has tried to close our border yet every time we do the left sticks it's nose in our business.
It's not up to the states to control the border thats on the feds anyway.
Shipping illegals to north east states who love illegals as long as they dont have to support them has been successful based on all the crying we hear.
Fuck those states,it's time they paid their fair share.

Every single illegal should be shipped to blue states until they are either sent back to where they came from, or allowed to stay.

Nah....I think i'd rather send you schmucks a shitload of illegals like the border states have had to deal with for over a decade.
It's your turn ya crying little bitch.
Lol, lol, lol. Sire thing retard. Hilarious 😂 You would rather aid and abed. Than solve problems. The good news is my monet ain't going to a worthless wall so no reason to cry. Lol good luck finding my back yard. Hilarious 😂

Lol, lol, lol. Sire thing retard. Hilarious 😂 You would rather aid and abed. Than solve problems. The good news is my monet ain't going to a worthless wall so no reason to cry. Lol good luck finding my back yard. Hilarious 😂

Sire,abed?
You were definitely educated by the leftwing school system.

And how is sending illegals to sanctuary cities aiding and abetting?

Forum List

Back