Tiny Angels in the White House: Drawing

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Since this will be my final Internet blog, I thought I'd depart with a optimistic tale about TrumpUSA paranoia and my love of pedestrianism-inventiveness programs such as Touched by an Angel and The West Wing.

Maybe someday I'll make a drawing of this story...

God bless!

====

A young girl named Wendy visiting the White House swore she saw tiny angels dancing on a silver plate sitting in the dining room. The angels carried books and instruments and seemed to be saying something about capitalism. While the tour guide was distracted, Wendy walked up to the plate of tiny angels and asked them what they wanted to tell her and they sang to her in unison saying, "TrumpUSA will crumble under the pressure of terrorism!" Wendy was shocked and ran away and wrote about her experience in her secret diary.

When Wendy grew up and began working as a White House aide, she remembered her experience during her childhood when she saw the tiny angels singing to her on a silver plate. The angels' omen came true and ISIS terrorists stormed and destroyed Los Angeles in the year 2019, and President Trump committed suicide. Wendy (and all Americans) remembered the tragedy of the incident and how it changed the world's view of America's dominance.

Now that Wendy was a White House aide working for President Chelsea Clinton (daughter of former U.S. President Bill Clinton), she wondered how much progress America had made since L.A. 2019. She remembered all the developments in globalization politics (e.g., South Korea, Hong Kong, NATO, and the European Union), and how these developments catalyzed progressive peace-talks regarding ant-Western terrorism (e.g., ISIS). Suddenly, Wendy saw the tiny angels again...in the Oval Office of the White House, and this time they sang to her (again!) in unison saying, "TrumpUSA will be remembered as a 'vigilante institution'!"

====

tiny-angels.jpg

President Chelsea Clinton (daughter of former U.S. President Bill Clinton)

You mean Webb Hubbell

f63e3b091e692c5c2048cedb2edec5f6--chelsea-clinton-clinton-njie.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back