Time To Get Out Of Afghanistan

Looks like President Romney will have to clean this mess up. The current inept "Commander In Chump" isn't capable of leading...

They are the invaders. We're attempting to stop the invasion and the people we protect are shooting us in the back.

Here's what we do, cut all ties with the locals, move every one of them out of the base-camps, then start air lifting all of the equipment out. Set charges and leave, blowing the crap out of what's left behind, preferably after the locals occupy the base. Send some of your buddies to meet their 72 virgins.

I am in support of a huge bombing campaign after we pull out, on Taliban hot spots in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Fuck them.

WP clusterbombs covered with bacon grease sounds good.

Bacon grease, pork rinds and alcohol.

The Afghans don't appreciate what we are trying to accomplish there in buidling a stable Afghanistan, we are not occupiers as the Soviets were. It is indeed time for us to leave them.

The biggest threat we have in the Middle-East is an apathetic administration in the White House. They refuse to recognize the current growing threats. If you try to talk about the current radicalization of Iraq, Egypt, Tunisia, Sudan, Turkey, Syria, and severl others they try to change the subject.

The battle is the Israeli border. It's ready to explode thanks to the Obama Administration.

First, your red. I can be serious. The invasion of Afghanistan was a result of the 9/11 attacks and Bush senior did have breakfast with OBL's brother the previous day.
This is well documented and not under dispute. Google before you red.

Now the the adult comments you managed to post after your playground activities with neg rep; A forum function I consider too childish to use.
If I have a comment on a poster's total bullshit, I argue my point in open forum, not tickle tackle and write silly comments on the blackboard.

The threat in the middle east wouldn't exist at all if the US didn't hand $ billions of taxpayer's cash to Israel.
That expensive arsehole of a policy is the cause of most of the political problems in the region.
This thread is about Afghanistan and the war there.
Assuming you believe the official version of events, the 9/11 attacks were a retaliation for US support of Israel.
The US response has left a massive number dead and cost the US $billions more.

Hardly seems like value for money.
Obama's heath bill is a lot cheaper and no one has to die to run it.

The biggest threat we have in the Middle-East is an apathetic administration in the White House. They refuse to recognize the current growing threats. If you try to talk about the current radicalization of Iraq, Egypt, Tunisia, Sudan, Turkey, Syria, and severl others they try to change the subject.

The battle is the Israeli border. It's ready to explode thanks to the Obama Administration.

First, your red. I can be serious. The invasion of Afghanistan was a result of the 9/11 attacks and Bush senior did have breakfast with OBL's brother the previous day.

Now the the adult comments you managed to post after your playground activities with neg rep; A forum function I consider too childish to use.
If I have a comment on a poster's total bullshit, I argue my point in open forum, not tickle tackle and write silly comments on the blackboard.

The threat in the middle east wouldn't exist at all if the US didn't hand $ billions of taxpayer's cash to Israel.
That expensive arsehole of a policy is the cause of most of the political problems in the region.
Assuming you believe the official version of events, the 9/11 attacks were a retaliation for US support of Israel.

Sorry, but it's nobody else's business what we give to Israel. Especially Arabs.

Israel is one of the last true Democracies left in the Middle-East, not to mention that we as Christians have close ties to our Jewish brothers.

So if you think murdering us because we share with our brothers........well I can't wait till we have a president in office that won't take your kind of crap anymore.

I've worked with Muslims. I care for the brothers I met and got to know. However they need to learn to let shit go. They have this problem and all it amounts to is scapegoating and bigotry. Learn to live and get along with other religions or continue to be the cause of most of the death in violence in the world. It's your choice.

Much as I dislike that lot, they are fighting an invading force.

They are the invaders. We're attempting to stop the invasion and the people we protect are shooting us in the back.

Here's what we do, cut all ties with the locals, move every one of them out of the base-camps, then start air lifting all of the equipment out. Set charges and leave, blowing the crap out of what's left behind, preferably after the locals occupy the base. Send some of your buddies to meet their 72 virgins.

I am in support of a huge bombing campaign after we pull out, on Taliban hot spots in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Fuck them.
A nice, big "fuck you" from B-52s at 30,000' on the way out seems appropriate. If they want to live in the Stone Age and kill each other, may as well give them a head start. It should also give them something to think about should any of them consider fucking with us on our own soil again.

I've worked with Muslims. I care for the brothers I met and got to know. However they need to learn to let shit go. They have this problem and all it amounts to is scapegoating and bigotry. Learn to live and get along with other religions or continue to be the cause of most of the death in violence in the world. It's your choice.
I've had similar experiences. It's really strange how even the most reasonable ones buy into the Zionist conspiracy ridiculousness. I just shake my head and think, "No, the reason your country is a shithole is because you'd rather spend your time and money killing each other over stupid shit instead of building infrastructure and an economy."

Interesting on how a different president can change ones attitude about a war....

I still have the same opinion that I did back in 2001. We should never have been engaged in "nation building" or training the Afghans. We should have gone in, kicked the living hell out of the Taliban for giving bin Laden safe harbor, captured him, and gotten out. End of line.

Let them rebuild their own shithole. Maybe it will keep them too busy to fuck with us.

so you are saying it all boils down to the US support of Israel?

Thanks for clearing that up.

Disgusting

so you are saying it all boils down to the US support of Israel?

Thanks for clearing that up.

Disgusting

Yes.

Perhaps you can explain why you think the US was attacked. :)

The Afghans don't appreciate what we are trying to accomplish there in buidling a stable Afghanistan, we are not occupiers as the Soviets were. It is indeed time for us to leave them.

The US invaded and took the country by force, as did the USSR before you.
You hold it by force, as did the USSR before you.

Sounds like invasion and occupation to me.

Perhaps you can explain what it really is.

We do need to get the fuck out of there, what are we losing our people for? to try to bring stability to a country and people that don't want it?
Marines need the Opium Poppy guarding mission. America needs the Drug money from there that gets laundered in American Banks.

Interesting on how a different president can change ones attitude about a war....

I still have the same opinion that I did back in 2001. We should never have been engaged in "nation building" or training the Afghans. We should have gone in, kicked the living hell out of the Taliban for giving bin Laden safe harbor, captured him, and gotten out. End of line.

Let them rebuild their own shithole. Maybe it will keep them too busy to fuck with us.

Bush was criticized for not doing it.

Well, thanks to the Democrats we're learning from that mistake.

The Afghans are just sucking off the teat of whomever takes them over.

Maybe 20 years of the Taliban will clean all of the bad blood out of that country. Or we could just nuke the place and leave.

Bush was criticized for not doing it.

Well, thanks to the Democrats we're learning from that mistake.

The Afghans are just sucking off the teat of whomever takes them over.

Maybe 20 years of the Taliban will clean all of the bad blood out of that country. Or we could just nuke the place and leave.

Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

A nice, big "fuck you" from B-52s at 30,000' on the way out seems appropriate. If they want to live in the Stone Age and kill each other, may as well give them a head start. It should also give them something to think about should any of them consider fucking with us on our own soil again.

Yup.

Forum List

Back