Time To Get Out Of Afghanistan

Either go or make it a colony like the Virgin Islands. These kinds of people are simply not capable of governing themselves. They may be someday, but not today.

Either go or make it a colony like the Virgin Islands. These kinds of people are simply not capable of governing themselves. They may be someday, but not today.

Are you really that much of a dumb hoe bitch? You fucking make me sick to my stomach, you really think America made a mess there just to help the people?

We should leave as it was a failure of Us policy just as a failure of soviet policy, dumb wars, let the people decide who they want

obama withdrew our troops! What the F did anyone imagine was going to happen. He was warned, TOLD this was going to happen.

obama is a dumbshit, just a dumbshit turd that fell out of a retard's body.
all you azzholes do is complain,complain.Never should have been there in the first place.

But....but......but the Dems said we needed to find Bin Laden.

And when the Dems got in power, that's exactly what we did. After 8 years of Republican incompetence, we got him. Now that he is dead, there really isn't any reason to stay there anymore. Just declare victory and GTFO.

If it were an Island it would be easier to control.

True. Oh well, just sterilize the place then.

The reason we went there was to get Bin Laden out and the Taliban out.

We did that in a few months.

This is the Democrat Party's war.

Face up to it.

Are you really that much of a dumb hoe bitch? You fucking make me sick to my stomach, you really think America made a mess there just to help the people?

We should leave as it was a failure of Us policy just as a failure of soviet policy, dumb wars, let the people decide who they want

You better watch your fuckin mouth how you talk to people on here retard.:mad:

That's dumb shit, this girl is oblivious to the world and the two wars. She really thinks we went to help people, no it wasn't it was the same failed attempt by the soviet union, and an attempt to install more military bases in the middle east.

She probably thinks we were just "helping" Iraqis too killing millions of them and hundreds of thousands of their children while using a hoax to go to war.

That's dumb shit, this girl is oblivious to the world and the two wars. She really thinks we went to help people, no it wasn't it was the same failed attempt by the soviet union, and an attempt to install more military bases in the middle east.

She probably thinks we were just "helping" Iraqis too killing millions of them and hundreds of thousands of their children while using a hoax to go to war.

You have no idea what Katz thinks and you are just making shit up, she is 100000 times smarter than you on these issues.:eusa_hand:

We tried to help people in the mistaken belief that they wanted that kind of help when it is clear that they are incapable of using that kind of help.

We could not be expected to simply take the deaths of 3,000 people without doing anything. That would only have invited more attacks. We just never recognized that these tribes are incapable of using democracy for peaceful ends.

P.S. I'm glad I make you sick to your stomach. You may go vomit now.

We tried to help people in the mistaken belief that they wanted that kind of help when it is clear that they are incapable of using that kind of help.

We could not be expected to simply take the deaths of 3,000 people without doing anything. That would only have invited more attacks. We just never recognized that these tribes are incapable of using democracy for peaceful ends.

Yeah I'm sure that's how you help people, displace almost all their civilians, but you want to talk about Taliban, ok we will, America supported Taliban to fight Russia, than when Russia gave up, America tried supporting the Karzai goverment in Afghanistan. Also Taliban had nothing to do with 9-11 and American intelligence knows that.

But you really believe that bullshit about bin laden? Remember when they told us they found him running to a cave and missed him with a cruise missiles? What the fucking fuck kind of bullshit is that? How is that possible? Why not sent seals to that "cave" to kill him than? There is nothing confusing about it they knew exactly where he was but wanted to profit off the war after a decade we are still there even after objectives are completed.

Are you spoon fed by the goverment Katz? Oh my God, we went there for democracy killed hundreds of thousands oh what can you say?right? They are incapable of democracy?

America didn't go there for democracy c'mon girl you know better than that it was interest war, right niw Iraq is paying billions to America with their oil money from the war, it wasn't about democracy. Even though Iraq failed, what did we get? A Shia goverment that works with Iran. That's how dumb bush and Cheney are, they need to be tried for war crimes and false information to go to war

Are you spoon fed by the goverment Katz? Oh my God, we went there for democracy killed hundreds of thousands oh what can you say?right? They are incapable of democracy?

America didn't go there for democracy c'mon girl you know better than that it was interest war, right niw Iraq is paying billions to America with their oil money from the war, it wasn't about democracy. Even though Iraq failed, what did we get? A Shia goverment that works with Iran. That's how dumb bush and Cheney are, they need to be tried for war crimes and false information to go to war

You need to be tried for crimes against the board with all your stupid posts.:eusa_hand:

Everything I said is true, btw full auto why don't you come on and debate instead of hiding and messaging me?
You guys really think the us goverment(number 1 superpower in the world) is that stupid to be mistaken in belief? After all the wars the united states has been we have experience, we are not fooled by a mistaken belief? Is this some kind of joke the officials knew everything that would happen but again they profited big time from the war, Saudi Arabia and Iraq are buying weopons from America also, you don't understand it was a interest war

Yeah I'm sure that's how you help people, displace almost all their civilians, but you want to talk about Taliban, ok we will, America supported Taliban to fight Russia, than when Russia gave up, America tried supporting the Karzai goverment in Afghanistan. Also Taliban had nothing to do with 9-11 and American intelligence knows that.

But you really believe that bullshit about bin laden? Remember when they told us they found him running to a cave and missed him with a cruise missiles? What the fucking fuck kind of bullshit is that? How is that possible? Why not sent seals to that "cave" to kill him than? There is nothing confusing about it they knew exactly where he was but wanted to profit off the war after a decade we are still there even after objectives are completed.

We did not help the Taliban. We did help the mujahadeen, which became the Northern Alliance, not the Taliban. The rest of your screed is much the same kind of misinformation. Bin Laden wasn't in Afghanistan when the mujahadeen was fighting Russia. Bin Laden has been disowned by his family and stripped of his Saudi citizenship. He was hiding out in the Sudan, not Afghanistan. Only after he was captured and offered to Clinton, which was declined, that Bin Laden was offered haven in Afghanistan.

Do you honestly think that a cave in Afghanistan is a hole in the ground? They are warrens that go on for miles. They are interconnecting tunnels, some natural some manmade but they can go on for many, many miles. Tell ya what, go to Carlsbad Caverns and tell me that someone can't hide in a cave.

Sheesh.

We did not help the Taliban. We did help the mujahadeen, which became the Northern Alliance, not the Taliban. The rest of your screed is much the same kind of misinformation. Bin Laden wasn't in Afghanistan when the mujahadeen was fighting Russia. Bin Laden has been disowned by his family and stripped of his Saudi citizenship. He was hiding out in the Sudan, not Afghanistan. Only after he was captured and offered to Clinton, which was declined, that Bin Laden was offered haven in Afghanistan.

Do you honestly think that a cave in Afghanistan is a hole in the ground? They are warrens that go on for miles. They are interconnecting tunnels, some natural some manmade but they can go on for many, many miles. Tell ya what, go to Carlsbad Caverns and tell me that someone can't hide in a cave.

Sheesh.

Taliban and mujahiden are mixed. I know better than you ok? You get your information off the Internet I knew mujahideen when America brought mujahideen here to America during the soviet war for vacations. He kept saying he wanted to go back and die a martyr and eventually he passed away.... We are talking about the wars as a whole, not bin laden and Clinton, bush and Cheney are the miserable failures who ruined many things in the region and yet you seem so strong in supporting that.

Sheesh.

Have you ever been to the caves? Haha no they are not a huge network of tunnels like you think

Sheesh.

Taliban and mujahiden are mixed. I know better than you ok? You get your information off the Internet I knew mujahideen when America brought mujahideen here to America during the soviet war for vacations. He kept saying he wanted to go back and die a martyr and eventually he passed away.... We are talking about the wars as a whole, not bin laden and Clinton, bush and Cheney are the miserable failures who ruined many things in the region and yet you seem so strong in supporting that.

Now I KNOW you have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm not going to tit for tat you because it is really a waste of time. If knowing one Afghani makes you an expert, I could not possibly change your mind. Have fun anyway.

Forum List

Back