Time To Get Out Of Afghanistan

We did not help the Taliban. We did help the mujahadeen, which became the Northern Alliance, not the Taliban. The rest of your screed is much the same kind of misinformation. Bin Laden wasn't in Afghanistan when the mujahadeen was fighting Russia. Bin Laden has been disowned by his family and stripped of his Saudi citizenship. He was hiding out in the Sudan, not Afghanistan. Only after he was captured and offered to Clinton, which was declined, that Bin Laden was offered haven in Afghanistan.

Do you honestly think that a cave in Afghanistan is a hole in the ground? They are warrens that go on for miles. They are interconnecting tunnels, some natural some manmade but they can go on for many, many miles. Tell ya what, go to Carlsbad Caverns and tell me that someone can't hide in a cave.

Sheesh.

Taliban and mujahiden are mixed. I know better than you ok? You get your information off the Internet I knew mujahideen when America brought mujahideen here to America during the soviet war for vacations. He kept saying he wanted to go back and die a martyr and eventually he passed away.... We are talking about the wars as a whole, not bin laden and Clinton, bush and Cheney are the miserable failures who ruined many things in the region and yet you seem so strong in supporting that.

Now I KNOW you have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm not going to tit for tat you because it is really a waste of time. If knowing one Afghani makes you an expert, I could not possibly change your mind. Have fun anyway.

I know everything about afghanistan.... and no not just one i know many but dont worry about it, you are an white girl in the United States and you wanna teach people me about the middle east? hahaha you have no clue what your talking about, just keep googling your replies no wonder you take 30 minutes to reply.

Either go or make it a colony like the Virgin Islands. These kinds of people are simply not capable of governing themselves. They may be someday, but not today.

Are you really that much of a dumb hoe bitch? You fucking make me sick to my stomach, you really think America made a mess there just to help the people?

We should leave as it was a failure of Us policy just as a failure of soviet policy, dumb wars, let the people decide who they want

You better watch your fuckin mouth how you talk to people on here retard.:mad:

HG......sock alert.

Are you really that much of a dumb hoe bitch? You fucking make me sick to my stomach, you really think America made a mess there just to help the people?

We should leave as it was a failure of Us policy just as a failure of soviet policy, dumb wars, let the people decide who they want

We tried to help people in the mistaken belief that they wanted that kind of help when it is clear that they are incapable of using that kind of help.

We could not be expected to simply take the deaths of 3,000 people without doing anything. That would only have invited more attacks. We just never recognized that these tribes are incapable of using democracy for peaceful ends.

P.S. I'm glad I make you sick to your stomach. You may go vomit now.

Yeah I'm sure that's how you help people, displace almost all their civilians, but you want to talk about Taliban, ok we will, America supported Taliban to fight Russia, than when Russia gave up, America tried supporting the Karzai goverment in Afghanistan. Also Taliban had nothing to do with 9-11 and American intelligence knows that.

But you really believe that bullshit about bin laden? Remember when they told us they found him running to a cave and missed him with a cruise missiles? What the fucking fuck kind of bullshit is that? How is that possible? Why not sent seals to that "cave" to kill him than? There is nothing confusing about it they knew exactly where he was but wanted to profit off the war after a decade we are still there even after objectives are completed.

So you know where he was hiding?

Sorry bud, but I've been on both sides of this. I've seen it on the ground. It's not like some movie where everything goes according to plan. Warfare is not cut and dried. A lot of it is prior planning with a little bit of luck.

And I know the Taliban had nothing to do with 9/11, but they were sheltering Bin Laden, much the way the Pakistanis were.

I've trained Pakistanis. One time their Battalion Commander got relieved for dealing with the enemy under the table.

Oh and the last motherfuckers you ever want to trust is the United Nations. They cause more trouble than they're worth.

We tried to help people in the mistaken belief that they wanted that kind of help when it is clear that they are incapable of using that kind of help.

We could not be expected to simply take the deaths of 3,000 people without doing anything. That would only have invited more attacks. We just never recognized that these tribes are incapable of using democracy for peaceful ends.

P.S. I'm glad I make you sick to your stomach. You may go vomit now.

Yeah I'm sure that's how you help people, displace almost all their civilians, but you want to talk about Taliban, ok we will, America supported Taliban to fight Russia, than when Russia gave up, America tried supporting the Karzai goverment in Afghanistan. Also Taliban had nothing to do with 9-11 and American intelligence knows that.

But you really believe that bullshit about bin laden? Remember when they told us they found him running to a cave and missed him with a cruise missiles? What the fucking fuck kind of bullshit is that? How is that possible? Why not sent seals to that "cave" to kill him than? There is nothing confusing about it they knew exactly where he was but wanted to profit off the war after a decade we are still there even after objectives are completed.

So you know where he was hiding?

Sorry bud, but I've been on both sides of this. I've seen it on the ground. It's not like some movie where everything goes according to plan. Warfare is not cut and dried. A lot of it is prior planning with a little bit of luck.

And I know the Taliban had nothing to do with 9/11, but they were sheltering Bin Laden, much the way the Pakistanis were.

I've trained Pakistanis. One time their Battalion Commander got relieved for dealing with the enemy under the table.

Oh and the last motherfuckers you ever want to trust is the United Nations. They cause more trouble than they're worth.

The us military definitiy knew where he was, if osama had attacked a tel aviv tower and hid in Afghanistan or Sudan he would be dead immediately Israel would get him. The Military didn't want to get him on purpose to keep the war running and other things we don't know about

Notice how the right changed their tune now that a Democrat is President and he got us out?
Nope.....the right never changed their tune. Now that our President is a Democrat the tactics changed.

Having been deployed overseas under both a Republican and a Democrat helped me to understand the glaring differences in policy.
Republicans usually take the welfare of the troops into consideration....and they tend to not kick the hornet's nest. Democrats hate the troops and could care less what their horrible decisions cause on the ground. No sooner do they take over and a manageable situation becomes a total goatfuck.

The primary cause for the debacle in Afghanistan is horrible decisions by unqualified generals who are picked because they are incompetent yes-men.....and a president who is quickly slipping onto dementia. Course Bill Clinton handled Somalia no better than Biden did....so it must be a common mindset. Neither Clinton or Biden took everything into account....and chose to worry about the optics of the war rather than the strategic concerns.

Nope.....the right never changed their tune. Now that our President is a Democrat the tactics changed.

Having been deployed overseas under both a Republican and a Democrat helped me to understand the glaring differences in policy.
Republicans usually take the welfare of the troops into consideration....and they tend to not kick the hornet's nest. Democrats hate the troops and could care less what their horrible decisions cause on the ground. No sooner do they take over and a manageable situation becomes a total goatfuck.

The primary cause for the debacle in Afghanistan is horrible decisions by unqualified generals who are picked because they are incompetent yes-men.....and a president who is quickly slipping onto dementia. Course Bill Clinton handled Somalia no better than Biden did....so it must be a common mindset. Neither Clinton or Biden took everything into account....and chose to worry about the optics of the war rather than the strategic concerns.
Is that why the military went for Biden? And before you say they didn't, just ask this GOP poll watcher who filled out a sworn affidavit that he saw way more military votes for Biden than Trump.

Who knew? Many military like Biden, some people are rude, and other complaints of Michigan GOP poll watchers​

and then there's this

"In Georgia ... a sample of military ballots were reviewed recently and all went for Joe Biden," the conservative website wrote in the article, which has more than 2,600 shares on Facebook. "There is no way these were legit."

It was actually 950 for Biden 130 for Trump

Is that why the military went for Biden? And before you say they didn't, just ask this GOP poll watcher who filled out a sworn affidavit that he saw way more military votes for Biden than Trump.

Who knew? Many military like Biden, some people are rude, and other complaints of Michigan GOP poll watchers​

and then there's this

"In Georgia ... a sample of military ballots were reviewed recently and all went for Joe Biden," the conservative website wrote in the article, which has more than 2,600 shares on Facebook. "There is no way these were legit."

It was actually 950 for Biden 130 for Trump

Obama politicized the military. He gutted their leadership and put wokish assholes in senior positions. Trump was a businessman. He wasn't in charge of the Pentagon, the FBI, or the CIA. The Obama people were. No matter who is in the White House....communist Democrats still run the show in our intel community and our military....because they all went to the same universities.

Obama politicized the military. He gutted their leadership and put wokish assholes in senior positions. Trump was a businessman. He wasn't in charge of the Pentagon, the FBI, or the CIA. The Obama people were. No matter who is in the White House....communist Democrats still run the show in our intel community and our military....because they all went to the same universities.
Then maybe you guys should start going to school. I forgot, you hate education. Science, blacks, women, poor people, workers, etc.

Then maybe you guys should start going to school. I forgot, you hate education. Science, blacks, women, poor people, workers, etc.
You are of the Village. Get it through your head. The middle east is centuries behind the hate white people. the village is thousands of years behind that. You...the Village! Its been your show for a half century. Why the hell are things worse in real terms with taxes many times higher then back in the 1960's.

You are of the Village. Get it through your head. The middle east is centuries behind the hate white people. the village is thousands of years behind that. You...the Village! Its been your show for a half century. Why the hell are things worse in real terms with taxes many times higher then back in the 1960's.
Since Reagan the rich have waged class warfare on us. They've gotten richer and us poorer. Wake up.

I'm lucky. We warned you that the GOP dream is a small ruling class, small merchant class and the masses known as the rabble. The reason our founders came here from England was to escape that. But that's what we have today.

Don't blame us liberals because the rich rule. To do so would make you sound stupid as fuck.

It was you guys who argued for shipping jobs overseas. To break unions. Our highest paying blue collar jobs.

It was you who loved the cheap shit coming from China.

Forum List

Back