Time To Get Out Of Afghanistan

We do need to get the fuck out of there, what are we losing our people for? to try to bring stability to a country and people that don't want it?

We're there because the Taliban won't play ball geopolitically and would obstruct the flow of natural resources through the country. There's really no other reason.

They are the invaders. We're attempting to stop the invasion and the people we protect are shooting us in the back.

Here's what we do, cut all ties with the locals, move every one of them out of the base-camps, then start air lifting all of the equipment out. Set charges and leave, blowing the crap out of what's left behind, preferably after the locals occupy the base. Send some of your buddies to meet their 72 virgins.

I am in support of a huge bombing campaign after we pull out, on Taliban hot spots in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Fuck them.
A nice, big "fuck you" from B-52s at 30,000' on the way out seems appropriate. If they want to live in the Stone Age and kill each other, may as well give them a head start. It should also give them something to think about should any of them consider fucking with us on our own soil again.

If we bombed Afghanistan back to the Stone Age would they notice?

I am in support of a huge bombing campaign after we pull out, on Taliban hot spots in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Fuck them.
A nice, big "fuck you" from B-52s at 30,000' on the way out seems appropriate. If they want to live in the Stone Age and kill each other, may as well give them a head start. It should also give them something to think about should any of them consider fucking with us on our own soil again.

If we bombed Afghanistan back to the Stone Age would they notice?

A friend of mine said we should turn Afghanistan into a parking lot, I told him that would be an upgrade.

These murders of our troops have been going on for almost a year. People that are supposed to be our friends are shooting at our soldiers.

What has been Obama's response?

Turn your desks towards the door......

Finally, after an obvious up-tick of attacks Obama decides to allow our soldiers to carry loaded weapons while in secure zones. When I was in Somalia we were told to carry our loaded weapons everywhere after one attack. I even had to carry it while jogging.

It takes Obama forever to act like he gives a shit about our troops. Personally, I think we'd be out of Afghanistan today, but he wants as many of our military deployed as possible so they can reject their absentee ballots during the election.

These murders of our troops have been going on for almost a year. People that are supposed to be our friends are shooting at our soldiers.

Finally, after an obvious up-tick of attacks Obama decides to allow our soldiers to carry loaded weapons while in secure zones. When I was in Somalia we were told to carry our loaded weapons everywhere after one attack. I even had to carry it while jogging.

It takes Obama forever to act like he gives a shit about our troops. Personally, I think we'd be out of Afghanistan today, but he wants as many of our military deployed as possible so they can reject their absentee ballots during the election.

Everytime I turn on the news these Afghan fuck tards are shooting at our men and women, is anyone going to do anything about this?:mad:

obama withdrew our troops! What the F did anyone imagine was going to happen. He was warned, TOLD this was going to happen.

obama is a dumbshit, just a dumbshit turd that fell out of a retard's body.

Long past time to get out of Afghanistan.
Right now, our generals are like compulsive gamblers sitting at the slots, Saying just give me a little more time and a few more dollars and I know I can leave a winner.
Time to cut off their funding and remove them from the playing field even if it is by the scruff of their necks.

Right now, our generals are like compulsive gamblers sitting at the slots, Saying just give me a little more time and a few more dollars and I know I can leave a winner.
Time to cut off their funding and remove them from the playing field even if it is by the scruff of their necks.

Its not up to the Generals to stay or leave Afghanistan, the White House needs to make that decision.

obama withdrew our troops! What the F did anyone imagine was going to happen. He was warned, TOLD this was going to happen.

all you azzholes do is complain,complain.Never should have been there in the first place.

Its not up to the Generals to stay or leave Afghanistan, the White House needs to make that decision.

I agree but with Obama as with Bush they are taking their advice from the Generals.

political-pictures-admiral-michael-mullen-victory-afghanistan.jpg

I liked that :D

all you azzholes do is complain,complain.Never should have been there in the first place.

But....but......but the Dems said we needed to find Bin Laden.

Everytime I turn on the news these Afghan fuck tards are shooting at our men and women, is anyone going to do anything about this?:mad:

We could always apologize for getting our infidel blood on their holy bullets?

I agree but with Obama as with Bush they are taking their advice from the Generals.

If one of those Generals says we should leave he will be served with Retirements papers so quickly his head would spin. The White House wants Generals to tell them how to win conflicts not to tell them to leave.

If one of those Generals says we should leave he will be served with Retirements papers so quickly his head would spin. The White House wants Generals to tell them how to win conflicts not to tell them to leave.

The white house wants generals who tell the white house what it wants to hear.

Obama Relieves McChrystal Over Critical Remarks, Names Petraeus as Replacement | Fox News

The white house wants generals who tell the white house what it wants to hear.

Obama Relieves McChrystal Over Critical Remarks, Names Petraeus as Replacement | Fox News

Yes. Its always been like this, when General Kinseki said to invade Iraq we would need at least 250,000 Troops he was served with retirement papers by the Bush administration.

Wherever it is, we should get out. obama has lost interest. He no longer cares and it shows. Part of it is that he is way too interested in his reelection to care about who's dying over there.

Wherever it is, we should get out. obama has lost interest. He no longer cares and it shows. Part of it is that he is way too interested in his reelection to care about who's dying over there.

No we definently should get out, I'm just telling people this shit hole is not in the ME. We should have left years ago.

Forum List

Back