Tim Tebow Super Bowl Ad May Be Based On Falsehood

It's their standard playbook stuff. Those in favor of killing babies - that is, a woman's right to choose (to kill) - have no tolerance for those who want to preserve lives.

Right to life is pretty clear and simple. Right to choose is simply a euphemistic way to say they favor killing.

This is exactly why. We aren't against people choosing to have the baby, the mother of my child did and I am fine with that. The problem with these pro-life people is that they do not want a person to have the free will to make a choice to better their life. But these "christians" believe that people should not have any free will to terminate a pregnancy that they determine is not right for them.

Christians are so awesome, I mean they make themselves look like idiots daily.

A body without a soul is a corpse. What grows inside of the womb is not a corpse it is life. Human life. So the 40 day as the mark of when 'that blob of tissue' becomes human? No. It is life and it is human from the moment of conception. The very beginning of being a human? Yes. But human life to be sure.

Last edited:
It's their standard playbook stuff. Those in favor of killing babies - that is, a woman's right to choose (to kill) - have no tolerance for those who want to preserve lives.

Right to life is pretty clear and simple. Right to choose is simply a euphemistic way to say they favor killing.

This is exactly why. We aren't against people choosing to have the baby, the mother of my child did and I am fine with that. The problem with these pro-life people is that they do not want a person to have the free will to make a choice to better their life. But these "christians" believe that people should not have any free will to terminate a pregnancy that they determine is not right for them.

The concern of 'pro-choice' people is self; the concern of 'pro-life' people is the life of the unborn.

The concern of 'pro-choice' people is self; the concern of 'pro-life' people is the life of the unborn.

Ok let me do this slowly since I believe being Republican is saying you are legally retarded.

WE DO NOT HAVE UNLIMITED RESOURCES ON THIS PLANET.

WE CAN NOT KEEP HAVING TONS OF CHILDREN TAKING UP MORE RESOURCES THAT ARE NOT UNLIMITED.

Listen to this reason as well. You republicans complain about the debt the US government has. Okay, if a lady is making $25,000 a year and is single with no kids, she is paying taxes. Maybe not a substanial amount but is paying taxes.

She is now pregnant and isn't going to get a raise anytime soon. She has no college degree and hasn't even started college. She may want to get an abortion at a one time cost of $600. Now she could have two options from the government.

1. Get the abortion with a one time $600 federal tax credit.

2. Have the child, get a $1000 a year child tax credit. Also the earned income credit of $1,668 dollars each year. A grand total of $2,668. Over the span of 18 years (not counting for inflation) cost the taxpayers $30,024 dollars.

So why not offer poor people a tax credit to get the one time abortion to stop the growth of our deficit? I know this is too logical for a republican to understand so I will forgive you for putting our nation in more debt because of a "moral obligation."

WRONG!!!. It's about freedom, as I've said before, but I know you people don't want to hear it, much easier to attempt to demonize the opposition, but most pro choice people wouldn't have an abortion, they just think its the women's right to choose. Period. Spin it however you want.

And so many pro-life (anti choice is better) only care about the unborn for ideological purposes, once they are born you hear many claim"stop having kids, I dont' want my taxes to pay for your children"

WRONG!!!. It's about freedom, as I've said before, but I know you people don't want to hear it, much easier to attempt to demonize the opposition, but most pro choice people wouldn't have an abortion, they just think its the women's right to choose. Period. Spin it however you want.

And so many pro-life (anti choice is better) only care about the unborn for ideological purposes, once they are born you hear many claim"stop having kids, I dont' want my taxes to pay for your children"

Given a choice between the woman or government deciding, I'm with the woman.

How are the unborn suppose to voice their choice in the matter if 'pro-life' people don't speak for them? The unborn don't get a choice; the woman does. Spin? I don't think so, Tim.

Ok let me do this slowly since I believe being Republican is saying you are legally retarded.

WE CAN NOT KEEP HAVING TONS OF CHILDREN TAKING UP MORE RESOURCES THAT ARE NOT UNLIMITED.

Listen to this reason as well. You republicans complain about the debt the US government has. Okay, if a lady is making $25,000 a year and is single with no kids, she is paying taxes. Maybe not a substanial amount but is paying taxes.

She is now pregnant and isn't going to get a raise anytime soon. She has no college degree and hasn't even started college. She may want to get an abortion at a one time cost of $600. Now she could have two options from the government.

2. Have the child, get a $1000 a year child tax credit. Also the earned income credit of $1,668 dollars each year. A grand total of $2,668. Over the span of 18 years (not counting for inflation) cost the taxpayers $30,024 dollars.

So why not offer poor people a tax credit to get the one time abortion to stop the growth of our deficit? I know this is too logical for a republican to understand so I will forgive you for putting our nation in more debt because of a "moral obligation."

That's about the worst pro-abortion argument I've ever heard. Using your logic , killing unborn children not only saves us money but our natural resources as well. I bet your in favor of sterilizing the population by artificially medicating municipal water supplies.

Kill the unborn to stop the growth of the deficit.

Government stop spending money we don't fucking have on shit we don't fucking need.

Can you see what's wrong with your option (besides the fact that you are a loon)? Doubtful.

How are the unborn suppose to voice their choice in the matter if 'pro-life' people don't speak for them? The unborn don't get a choice; the woman does. Spin? I don't think so, Tim.

So, you're pro-choice.

they don't have a choice until they are born and viable.

This Superbowl ad proves the real agenda of the PRO ABORTION group and it's followers.

they are Pro choice when it is for their side, but any other, FORGET IT.

So Pro Choice people are not Pro Choice all the time? Funny about that one, because I've seen a self avowed Pro-Life person on these very boards say on more than one occasion that someone should have been aborted.

Talk about a selective belief system. :eusa_whistle:
So have I. They are paradoxical people, those anti-choicers.

That's the point. It's been posted on this thread. The abortion law in the Philpines is total and complete. There is no expection for the woman's life. That's the point of this thread. That's why the woman is a liar.

Abortion in the Philippines-Reasons and Responsibilities
But it's just a little white lie.

:oops:

You must have missed the articles I posted in post #141.

Here's one:

In the Philippines, abortion is legally restricted. Nevertheless, many women obtain abortions—often in unsafe conditions—to avoid unplanned births. In 1994, the estimated abortion rate was 25 per 1,000 women per year; no further research on abortion incidence has been conducted in the Philippines.

The Incidence of Induced Abortion in the Philippines: Current Level and Recent Trends

Don't tell someone they should have been aborted.......it's not nice.

Tell 'em they should have been a blowjob and their momma shoulda swallowed.
:lol:

Now you are really crossing over into distasteful country ... or tasteful depending on your appetite.

call me crazy, but the last time i checked the u.s. embassy in the phillipines is a) u.s. sovereign terrritory (i.e. phillipine law does not apply) and b) possessed of a medical staff capable of performing an abortion for a u.s. citizen.

why don't you spend your time doing something useful, like blaming bush?

give my best to that publicity seeking termegant gloria allred when you see her.

<smooch>
When is the last time you actually checked when you claimed that you had checked something lately, you crazy publicity seeking know it all emu!

A body without a soul is a corpse. What grows inside of the womb is not a corpse it is life. Human life. So the 40 day as the mark of when 'that blob of tissue' becomes human? No. It is life and it is human from the moment of conception. The very beginning of being a human? Yes. But human life to be sure.
I have no soul, you calling me a corpse? Almost every cell in my body is alive, whether combined with a sperm cell or not. You insult my cells by insinuating they are not human.

So you agree, the so called "pro life" movement does not care about actual living human beings.

:clap2:

The "pro life" speaking for them is no more giving them any choice than the mother is. Many religious people are all for allowing mothers to chose which religion their baby will be raised in, (even if she puts it up for adoption!) . They should be consistent with that belief. If the woman's religious belief allows for abortion, have some respect for her religion.

Otherwise you are just sending out spin.

Forum List

Back