Tim Tebow Super Bowl Ad May Be Based On Falsehood

Apparently, this is the Christian Coalition's version of Cindy Sheehan and Code Pink.

A bunch of bullshit, wrapped up in lies.

Because abortion under any circumstance has been illegal in the Philippines since 1930 and is punishable by a six-year prison term, Allred says she finds it hard to believe that doctors would have recommended the procedure.

Oh yes, I believe everything Gloria Allred says.

Isn't she one who continually claimed that if abortion were made illegal again we would go back to "doctors" performing back alley abortions? That would insinuate that a doctor would recommend an abortion and do so in a presumably unhealthy environment... i.e. a back alley.

Why would she even think that the same thing would not happen in the Philippines?

The attorney, who has represented a roster of famous clients, claims she will lodge a complaint with the FCC and FTC "if this ad airs and fails to disclose that abortions were illegal at the time Ms. Tebow made her choice," according to RadarOnline.

Who cares if they point out that abortions were illegal in the Philippines at the time? What difference does that make? If the ad is true then someone recommended that Mrs. Tebow have an abortion and she chose life instead. Now, Allred and crew want to make her out to be a devil for doing so? How frigging sick can Allred be?

It makes no difference whether or not the abortion was legal.

Oh and does this mean that Tim Tebow cannot be President? Was he born in the Philippines? Do we have a birth certificate for him? Tell me it is not a Hawaiin Birth Certificate... please! :lol:

Immie

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I never heard of this tebow guy and can't help but wonder why anyone gives a flying fuck about what he says enough to warrant multiple threads

Well I still don't understand the controversy. Why do the pro-CHOICE people flip the fuck out whenever someone CHOOSES life? Isn't that one of the "options" discussed at Planned Parenthood? Or maybe not...

Well I still don't understand the controversy. Why do the pro-CHOICE people flip the fuck out whenever someone CHOOSES life? Isn't that one of the "options" discussed at Planned Parenthood? Or maybe not...

Same reason that our local Pro choice bunch are busy trying to throw dirt on the story. They are NOT about choice unless that CHOICE is to abort. Anyone willing to choice life is just wrong and has to be brought to understand not to share those thoughts and feelings with impressionable women of any age. Better that they be taught that choice means having an abortion cause they don't want to get fat while carrying the baby.

I never heard of this tebow guy and can't help but wonder why anyone gives a flying fuck about what he says enough to warrant multiple threads

He's a college quarterback. A pretty good one.

This qualifies him as an expert on most topics.

This is why Jeanine Garofalo is qualified to vomit opinions on anything in front of a camera and why Nancy Pelosi is suddenly a medical expert.

We live in a society that cannot distinguish between wisdom and fame.

This is why Jeanine Garofalo is qualified to vomit opinions on anything in front of a camera and why Nancy Pelosi is suddenly a medical expert.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

It's their standard playbook stuff. Those in favor of killing babies - that is, a woman's right to choose (to kill) - have no tolerance for those who want to preserve lives.

Right to life is pretty clear and simple. Right to choose is simply a euphemistic way to say they favor killing.

You may be right. I never considered the pro-choice movement to be pro-abortion until some of the women's groups starting attacking Sarah Palin and her handicapped baby. That disgusted me beyond words.

No, we live in a society that has never seen wisdom so alll we have to rely on is fame.

Tebows story is inspirational, but I don't get the point

Doctors told his mother that if she tried to have the baby, she could have died or the baby may have had serious medical problems. The mother gambled and won....Tebow was the result

Does this mean we should get commercials of women who were advised to abort and died because they didn't? Is the intent of the commercial to tell women that they should ignore their doctors and try to have children regardless of the potential consequences?

From the article:

The ad, which is expected to promote an anti-choice message, will be based on the theme "Celebrate Family, Celebrate Life.

Tim's mother had the options of abortion or carrying the baby to term. She opted for the latter; she chose to carry Tim to term.

Someone explain to me how this ad will promote an anti-choice message. Or is 'choice' only applicable when the choice made is abortion?

From the article:

The ad, which is expected to promote an anti-choice message, will be based on the theme "Celebrate Family, Celebrate Life.

Tim's mother had the options of abortion or carrying the baby to term. She opted for the latter; she chose to carry Tim to term.

Someone explain to me how this ad will promote an anti-choice message. Or is 'choice' only applicable when the choice made is abortion?

Yup, "Pro-Choice" is a pure bullshit name for their side of the issue, it's pro abortion and that's it that's all. If you choose life you don't fit their agenda.

From the article:

It appears his mother did not have a choice for two reasons. The first is it was illegal. The second is she had a position of no abortions. She couldn't make the choice to abort because abortion was not an option.
It will send the message that if you truly celebrate family then you will join the anti-Choice crowd and imply you really don't love life or your family.

All that being said. This has to be one of the dumbest fucking protests I've seen since prohibition.

Forum List

Back