Tim Tebow Super Bowl Ad May Be Based On Falsehood

Between the two it is the pro-life camp that has a bullshit term. Trying to tell others what to do with their bodies is not pro-life. By definition it is anti-choice. They don't want women to have the ability to make their own decisions. Pro-choice is accurate because it respects women's right to choose. It is ridiculous to claim being pro choice = pro abortion. If pro life means no abortions then pro abortion would be all abortions. Can you point out where the pro choice crowd advocates terminating all pregnancies? If you people think you can pull your bullshit you better log off and go watch some tv. This isn't amateur night.
Women DO NOT have the right to kill a child. The father has a right to say also. If a woman does not want the child then refrain from what causes pregnancy. Unlike popular belief the constitution does not protect murdering a child.

The right of 1st trimester abortion is protected by constitutional law.

btw, if fathers are to have a say, how do you propose to break the tie if father says no abortion, mother says abortion?

Secondly, how do you prove the man is the father?

Exactly where in the Constitution does it specifically state that abortion at anytime is protected?

Women DO NOT have the right to kill a child. The father has a right to say also. If a woman does not want the child then refrain from what causes pregnancy. Unlike popular belief the constitution does not protect murdering a child.

btw, if fathers are to have a say, how do you propose to break the tie if father says no abortion, mother says abortion?

Exactly where in the Constitution does it specifically state that abortion at anytime is protected?

Exactly where in the Constitution does it specifically state that sleeping at anytime is protected? (that is called an analogy and it is not comparing sleeping to abortion. It's pointing out the fallacious claim that if abortion is not specifically mentioned then it is not protected. If sleeping is not specifically mentioned then by your argument it is not protected.)

What about Free Speech in this country? If she want's to spend a couple million dollars to say what she wanted to say on tv go for it. It's her dime.

Exactly where in the Constitution does it specifically state that sleeping at anytime is protected? (that is called an analogy and it is not comparing sleeping to abortion. It's pointing out the fallacious claim that if abortion is not specifically mentioned then it is not protected. If sleeping is not specifically mentioned then by your argument it is not protected.)

Hey stupid, I'm not the one that made the claim, I'm asking idiot number two to be more specific and tell me what part of the constitution is being referred to. Obviously you don't have the answer, so piss off!

The unborn can't choose what religion they want to follow if they are snuffed out via abortion.
In other words, the religion of the pregnant woman is irrelevant. Only that of the anti-choicers counts. :cuckoo:

No, in other words the life of the unborn dibs anything else. Tell me how an aborted human can decide what religion they want to follow if they don't exist? Abortion takes away their (the unborn's) choice.

What religion condones abortion?

You can dance around this issue till the cows come home but at the end of the day abortion is the destruction of innocent human life. Moo.

Hey stupid, I'm not the one that made the claim, I'm asking idiot number two to be more specific and tell me what part of the constitution is being referred to. Obviously you don't have the answer, so piss off!

There's this little known SCOTUS case of R v W that says it is protected by the 4th Amendment. The case is less than 1200 years old so we understand why you weren't aware of it as you are a bit slow at learning.

The unborn can't choose what religion they want to follow if they are snuffed out via abortion.
In other words, the religion of the pregnant woman is irrelevant. Only that of the anti-choicers counts. :cuckoo:

No, in other words the life of the unborn dibs anything else. Tell me how an aborted human can decide what religion they want to follow if they don't exist? Abortion takes away their (the unborn's) choice.

You can dance around this issue till the cows come home but at the end of the day abortion is the destruction of innocent human life. Moo.

The unborn have no rights.

They have the right to a chance at life.

There's this little known SCOTUS case of R v W that says it is protected by the 4th Amendment. The case is less than 1200 years old so we understand why you weren't aware of it as you are a bit slow at learning.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. This protects abortions?

No they don't. They have no rights.

Might I add, the Right to Procreate isn't mentioned in the Constitution either....but people seem to do it and courts seem to uphold it all the time.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. This protects abortions?

Yes. Have you read the R v W decision? Of course not.

They have the right to a chance at life. Abortion takes away their chance.

If you want to go that route...every sperm and every egg has the RIGHT to a chance at life. And if you want to talk about RIGHTS to a chance at life, then you next start talking about punishing people who have miscarriages....perhaps involuntary manslaughter?

They have the right to a chance at life. Abortion takes away their chance.

If you want to go that route...every sperm and every egg has the RIGHT to a chance at life. And if you want to talk about RIGHTS to a chance at life, then you next start talking about punishing people who have miscarriages....perhaps involuntary manslaughter?

Sperm and egg separate are not a human. At the moment of conception, when the egg is fertilized by the sperm, human life begins. Abortion destroys this human life.

Might I add, the Right to Procreate isn't mentioned in the Constitution either....but people seem to do it and courts seem to uphold it all the time.

I like this angle because it reveals their hypocrisy in a different light. If they claim there is a right to life then they must advocate everyone receives the exact same healthcare regardless of what people can afford. Of course they reject that which helps show their "Life" tag is bullshit. They want control over women.

Yes. Have you read the R v W decision? Of course not.

R v W isn't part of the constituion.

Forum List

Back