Tiger Woods injured by Wife, not SUV?

Police: Woods, wife unavailable for interview - Golf - Yahoo! Sports

Somehow I don't think any of us would get away with putting off the cops.

The accident came two days after the National Enquirer published a story alleging that Woods had been seeing a New York night club hostess, and that they recently were together in Melbourne, where Woods competed in the Australian Masters.

The woman, Rachel Uchitel, denied having an affair with Woods when contacted by the AP.

“I resent my reputation is getting completely blasted in the media,” she said during a telephone interview late Friday. “Everyone is assuming I came out and said this. This is not a story I have anything to do with.”

Uchitel said she was in Melbourne two weeks ago with clients and never saw Woods the entire time she was there.

Because as we all know, every good night club hostess goes to Melbourne with "clients" for two weeks.

why do rich celebrites even bother getting married...only a matter of time they they fuck someone on the side.

No matter how hot the woman they marry they will get tired of fucking them and too much temptation will be thrown at them to resist

We don't know whether Woods was having a affair. However, we can be pretty sure at this point that his wife likely attacked him because she thought he was having an affair.

We don't know whether Woods was having a affair. However, we can be pretty sure at this point that his wife likely attacked him because she thought he was having an affair.

Or she just needed to work on her swing.

Hey...now Tiger knows not to mess around with those Viking chicks!!!! They don't play around when they're pissed off.
valkyrie.jpg

Police: Woods, wife unavailable for interview - Golf - Yahoo! Sports

Somehow I don't think any of us would get away with putting off the cops.

The accident came two days after the National Enquirer published a story alleging that Woods had been seeing a New York night club hostess, and that they recently were together in Melbourne, where Woods competed in the Australian Masters.

The woman, Rachel Uchitel, denied having an affair with Woods when contacted by the AP.

“I resent my reputation is getting completely blasted in the media,” she said during a telephone interview late Friday. “Everyone is assuming I came out and said this. This is not a story I have anything to do with.”

Uchitel said she was in Melbourne two weeks ago with clients and never saw Woods the entire time she was there.

Because as we all know, every good night club hostess goes to Melbourne with "clients" for two weeks.

:rofl: while Tiger Woods just coincidentally happened to be playing a tournament there at the same time!!!! Naaaaaah ..... nothing's going on.

He was fine until he lost the Buick endorsement. Then he about gets beat to death in a Cadillac. Why didn't he hit OnStar? Ah, the irony of your wife teaching you how to use a club when your Tiger Woods. Probably wasn't a good idea to tell her the club selection was all wrong for the shot. Apparently he didn't know the "club" was out of bounds, or at least didn't care about the two stroke penalty. Tiger, you are Leno fodder for the better part of a week. Where's Obama telling us not to jump to conclusions? Is it true she jumped on the hood and yelled, no Tiger akbar?

As Chris Rock says, "Don't ride with a mad woman!"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8[/ame]

Hang on just a dawgone, cotton pickin' minute here Doggie.... You admit "we don't know whether Woods was having an affair." Then go on to say "we can be pretty sure at this point that his wife likely attacked him...."

What you're actually saying is we don't know jack shit. If we don't know that he was having an affair, we equally don't know that his wife attacked him.

Ergo, your whole post is just drivel.

What I can say, and some may disagree because it is just my opinion, Tiger is one hot lookin' guy.

I always thought Tiger one of the most boring sportsmen (if not one of the greatest) in a very boring sport.

Now he is showing a few claws (or his wife is) on that Tiger.

I like it.

If I was at his next tournament I would yell out from the gallery, “be careful what hole you put it in Tiger, your wife may be watching.”

Forum List

Back