Tiger Woods injured by Wife, not SUV?

Tiger Woods has a new sponsor – Motel 6.

What does Tiger Woods and baby seals have in common?

They are both afraid of Norweigens with clubs!

He should have never married outside his race. White women are very violent and unpredictable.
He should find himself a Black female now.
Why are these black athletes always chasing after these white trash type females gold diggers??.
Black men must stick to the black woman.

Hi, I'm a white conservative guy. I think I am supposed to be the rascist here. Sexist too. Which is why I think ALL women are unpredictable. That is part of what makes them fun.

Perhaps you can help me. On MTV they have some reality show where it appears to me a group of women are trying to date rap stars? About 50% of the women are black. They all look like "gold diggers" to me. What am I missing?

If you are talking about "Flava Flave" (sp) I find it amazing, even with all the money, that anyone female of any minimal level of attractiveness would go after someone that ugly.

jpg_flavor-flav-newswire-400a111606.jpg

and to make it fair

2415771775_475f86a6b9_m.jpg
steven-tyler.jpg
keithrichards.jpg

mick_jagger.jpg

But we know, because of money, fame, or whatever, some women will go for it!

There are those females that would crawl on their knees through broken glass to get to one of these, and would do whatever, take any kind of abuse!

He should have never married outside his race. White women are very violent and unpredictable.
He should find himself a Black female now.
Why are these black athletes always chasing after these white trash type females gold diggers??.
Black men must stick to the black woman.

Hi, I'm a white conservative guy. I think I am supposed to be the rascist here. Sexist too. Which is why I think ALL women are unpredictable. That is part of what makes them fun.

Perhaps you can help me. On MTV they have some reality show where it appears to me a group of women are trying to date rap stars? About 50% of the women are black. They all look like "gold diggers" to me. What am I missing?

If you are talking about "Flava Flave" (sp) I find it amazing, even with all the money, that anyone female of any minimal level of attractiveness would go after someone that ugly.

and to make it fair

steven-tyler.jpg
keithrichards.jpg

mick_jagger.jpg

There are those females that would crawl on their knees through broken glass to get to one of these, and would do whatever, take any kind of abuse!

There is a big differenc between the white golddiggers and the black golddiggers. Let me explain.

The white golddiggers are women are after huge sums of money, where as the black golddigger hos, are not after that much.

The white ones seem to be more vindictive and evil, as is the case now with Tiger Woods, and this other White Golddigger chick that sold a voice mail recording to Us magazine. Now what that chick did was low down and vindictive, and she backstabed
Tiger Woods.
He should divorce this Sweedish chick, and leave all those White Devil golddigger, vindictive chicks alone!! , and then get himself a Black woman, and never say another word to the News media again for the rest of his life!!

Omg, I was watching Chelsea Lately last night and she was talking about Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp....

The consensus is that Pitt is sick of her, she and Depp are doing a movie, and we all know where that lands Jolie. Screwing her leading man, cheating on her husband and stealing the significant other of someone else.

Wait, haven't we been here before?

Chelsea ... makes me laugh!

and to make it fair

steven-tyler.jpg
keithrichards.jpg

mick_jagger.jpg

There is a big differenc between the white golddiggers and the black golddiggers. Let me explain.

The white golddiggers are women are after huge sums of money, where as the black golddigger hos, are not after that much.

The white ones seem to be more vindictive and evil, as is the case now with Tiger Woods, and this other White Golddigger chick that sold a voice mail recording to Us magazine. Now what that chick did was low down and vindictive, and she backstabed
Tiger Woods.
He should divorce this Sweedish chick, and leave all those White Devil golddigger, vindictive chicks alone!! , and then get himself a Black woman, and never say another word to the News media again for the rest of his life!!

Thanks for a much needed laugh!!

You know I almost feel sorry for your ignorant ass. But I think I'll save my sympathies for any offspring you may have.

and to make it fair

steven-tyler.jpg
keithrichards.jpg

mick_jagger.jpg

The white ones seem to be more vindictive and evil, as is the case now with Tiger Woods, and this other White Golddigger chick that sold a voice mail recording to Us magazine. Now what that chick did was low down and vindictive, and she backstabed Tiger Woods.

He could just smile, wave, and the media would make stuff up. I san see it now: "What is Tiger hiding behind that smile?"

Forum List

Back