Sarah Palin quits... yet again!

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Sarah Palin Quits Turkey Trot 5K Race In Kennewick, Washington

Sarah Palin dropped out of a 5k race on Thanksgiving Day in Kennewick, Wash. The former vice presidential candidate and Alaska Governor quit the race because she wanted to avoid the crowds that were waiting for her at the end, according to The Tri-Cities Herald.
Palin was 1 of about 3,000 participants. The paper reported that her presence drew a "mass of onlookers." Palin announced that she would be running the race on Twitter.
The former Republican vice-presidential candidate visited nearby Richland, Wash., to spend the holiday with relatives. She said it's good to be back in the Tri-Cities to reconnect with "the roots." Her grandparents, Clem and Helen Sheeran, came to Richland in 1943.

Sarah Palin dropped out of a 5k race on Thanksgiving Day in Kennewick, Wash. The former vice presidential candidate and Alaska Governor quit the race because she wanted to avoid the crowds that were waiting for her at the end, according to The Tri-Cities Herald.
Palin was 1 of about 3,000 participants. The paper reported that her presence drew a "mass of onlookers." Palin announced that she would be running the race on Twitter.
The former Republican vice-presidential candidate visited nearby Richland, Wash., to spend the holiday with relatives. She said it's good to be back in the Tri-Cities to reconnect with "the roots." Her grandparents, Clem and Helen Sheeran, came to Richland in 1943.

madness.jpg

Gee, go figure, another Palin thread important to our national defense, current economic crisis and other valuable and vitally important issues.

Thanks David, now I can rest easy this evening!

Mike

Piss and moan piss and moan. More leftist hacks pounding on Palin.

Wait, you righties don't pound on any of the lefty guys?

And for your information, I was not pounding Palin. Although I sure wouldn't mind it!

Gee, go figure, another Palin thread important to our national defense, current economic crisis and other valuable and vitally important issues.

Thanks David, now I can rest easy this evening!

Mike

How many threads about Obama bowing or taking his wife out for the evening have you criticized?

I hate to do this and defend Palin but they ran this story about hundred times on the local station here but she had her son with her in a stoller and yes she annouced it on twitter but the people were on her like flies. They weren't just standing on the sidelines watching her, they pretty much hovered around her like she was a 100 dollor tv at Walmart. And her aunt lives in the Tri City, so it probably wasn't the first time she ran in the race.

Nice to see sombody slightly left of center gets it.

Oh and David sorry I don't even contribute to threads about Obama bowing and scraping before foreign leaders, I've got bigger fish to fry having to do with actual policy choices the idiot is making.

Nice to see sombody slightly left of center gets it.

Oh and David sorry I don't even contribute to threads about Obama bowing and scraping before foreign leaders, I've got bigger fish to fry having to do with actual policy choices the idiot is making.

slightly left of center? thanks!:razz:

Hey kid you are at times almost rational. Compared to Chris and Old Rocks and a few others here you are only slightly left of center.

Hey there's leftists and then there are LEFTISTS. The latter are basically lemmings who when asked by mommy if they'd jump off a bridge if everyone else did said yes but never quite managed to follow through. The former are basically people whose hearts are in the right place but haven't yet quite managed to understand that the best way to solve the problems over which they worry have nothing to do with government.

Hey there's leftists and then there are LEFTISTS. The latter are basically lemmings who when asked by mommy if they'd jump off a bridge if everyone else did said yes but never quite managed to follow through. The former are basically people whose hearts are in the right place but haven't yet quite managed to understand that the best way to solve the problems over which they worry have nothing to do with government.

There are righties that would do the same damned thing garyd. The Hannity/Palin/Beck/Limbaugh/Cheney followers. Take Pale Rider for example. There isn't a single viewpoint on Worldnetdaily that he disagrees with. A counterpoint would be Old Rocks and Dailykos. Every side has their lemmings and by attacking the Left so much, I'm willing to bet you're a lemming for the Right.

It appears that every time Palin decides it's time to go home from an event she has attended, DavidS proclaims to the world she has "quit".

Newsflash. People go home.

Sarah Palin did not quit.

She just decided in the middle of the race to refocus her energy in another direction

man I wish I could find the video from our local news and you guys really need to stop making me defend her because I hate it. :D
Her aunt lives in the Tri Cities, she tried to run a race and was bombarded with fans which probably freaked out her child. She quit the race but she also brought a lot of attention to race that's purpose is to raise money.

Then you'd be wrong David. I disagreed with a lot of crap Bush did mostly his over blown social spending that helped almost no one. And my take on Iraq is a good bit different at heart than the Bush Administrations early on as well. For every dime bush spent overseas he spent an additional dollar on social programs not that leftist twits ever gave him any credit for it.

Forum List

Back