Tiger Woods injured by Wife, not SUV?

Typical:

You can take the guy out of the hood; but you can't take the hood out of the guy :doubt:

Sorry to break your stereotyping of Woods, but Tiger never lived in the "hood." It was a middle class neighbor"hood."

I wonder at what % of minorities does it take for a neighborhood become a "hood"??

since eminem... zero...Little white christian school girls and their hockey mothers mothers are now from the hood...and give shout outs,,you know what I'm sayin

We don't know whether Woods was having a affair. However, we can be pretty sure at this point that his wife likely attacked him because she thought he was having an affair.

Hang on just a dawgone, cotton pickin' minute here Doggie.... You admit "we don't know whether Woods was having an affair." Then go on to say "we can be pretty sure at this point that his wife likely attacked him...."

What you're actually saying is we don't know jack shit. If we don't know that he was having an affair, we equally don't know that his wife attacked him.

Ergo, your whole post is just drivel.

What I can say, and some may disagree because it is just my opinion, Tiger is one hot lookin' guy.

Please understand Dogbert is 1. a teetotaler 2. living at home with his parents 3. more than likely a virgin.
If he was a youngster in college like he says he would be doing absolutely nothing but chasing tail .....

Hang on just a dawgone, cotton pickin' minute here Doggie.... You admit "we don't know whether Woods was having an affair." Then go on to say "we can be pretty sure at this point that his wife likely attacked him...."

What you're actually saying is we don't know jack shit. If we don't know that he was having an affair, we equally don't know that his wife attacked him.

Ergo, your whole post is just drivel.

What I can say, and some may disagree because it is just my opinion, Tiger is one hot lookin' guy.

Based on the reports, one can make a logical deduction that his wife attacked him. However, the same thing can not be said about an affair.

I'm not saying it's 100% concrete. However, based on what they reported so far, Tiger had those injuries BEFORE the accident. Alcohol was not involved, it happened at 2:25 AM and for some reason he crashed not even fifty feet from his house.

Last edited:
I always thought Tiger one of the most boring sportsmen (if not one of the greatest) in a very boring sport.

Now he is showing a few claws (or his wife is) on that Tiger.

I like it.

If I was at his next tournament I would yell out from the gallery, “be careful what hole you put it in Tiger, your wife may be watching.”

I would love to hear that at a tournament sometime. Tiger is quiet but still waters run deep, I love the way he looks and his confidence. If I see him playing, I always stop to watch and I'm not all that interested in golf, just the way he plays it.

He must have really been tormenting her for her to do that. It's his fault.

Please understand Dogbert is 1. a teetotaler 2. living at home with his parents 3. more than likely a virgin.
If he was a youngster in college like he says he would be doing absolutely nothing but chasing tail .....

Except I am 18 and in college. I have even posted my picture anklebiter. Question is, what is your obsession with me about?

Sorry my life does not revolve around trying to get some tail. I'm sure yours does, except you must fail pretty hard considering you're always around making troll comments such as this.

I would love to hear that at a tournament sometime. Tiger is quiet but still waters run deep, I love the way he looks and his confidence. If I see him playing, I always stop to watch and I'm not all that interested in golf, just the way he plays it.

Yes, because women never abuse their husbands for no good reason ever. :rolleyes:

Silly me to think that women could commit domestic abuse.

Except I am 18 and in college. I have even posted my picture anklebiter. Question is, what is your obsession with me about?

Sorry my life does not revolve around trying to get some tail. I'm sure yours does, except you must fail pretty hard considering you're always around making troll comments such as this.

Thank you for confirming everything I've said. Best of luck with eventually getting laid and having a life beyond a message board at 4 o'clock in the morning.
:rofl:

Yes, because women never abuse their husbands for no good reason ever. :rolleyes:

Silly me to think that women could commit domestic abuse.

:) Not men like Tiger Woods. I doubt this is more than a one time thing because she lost it. Maybe we'll find out differently.

:lol::lol: That 'splains lots.

Yeah I would be surprised if ole Tigers wife is responding like this simply from some cheap tabloid articles, surely she is use to them by now.

I'll bet she has a pretty good swing!

Well this is what happens when you give a liberal too much money and fame! LOL

Mike

I wonder if Tiger can one day be a supporter for the Violence Against Men Act. Oh wait, men are the only ones who do any beatin'.

I have admired Tiger Woods for a long time...since way before this tabloid reporting of his private life. I admired him as a great golfer long before he got invited to the inauguration of our current leader. I admire him even more today for refusing to kiss Obama's ass in his speech.

Tiger Woods is a fine man...among the finest. I hope this episode doesn't affect his game.

Forum List

Back