Tiger Woods injured by Wife, not SUV?

So he was trying to escape from her? Damn, she fucked him up then.

Typical:

You can take the guy out of the hood; but you can't take the hood out of the guy :doubt:

Good point. There are no reported cases of white guys cheating. Allegedly. :cool: He was never, EVER hood in any way. Ever.

(By the way, Sunni, I get you) :)

Last edited:
Let's see, some guy leaves his house at 2:30am the Friday after Thanksgiving, runs into a fire hydrant and a tree before he gets out of his own neighborhood, and no alcohol was involved.
I bet he was racing to the local WalMart to get in line for the black Friday bargains.

hey, guess what,
I DON'T GIVE A CRAP!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

She was teeing off on his balls apparently.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I must spread the rep before... blah blah blah!

He should consider himself lucky. If he was married to me, there'd be a hole in one.... not in a good way.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

She was teeing off on his balls apparently.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I must spread the rep before... blah blah blah!

He should consider himself lucky. If he was married to me, there'd be a hole in one.... not in a good way.

OUCH!!, Just thinkin about that, I bet if his wife finds out those 'reports' are true, poor Tiger will look like a porcupine with all those golf clubs sticking out of all his orifices and possible some new ones, and forget that "Ball Washer" where you Tee Off, he won't have any left to wash. :lol: I needed something funny to read 2day.......

Poor Tiger, he had it comin'. I guess taking half his money wasn't enough for her?

Forum List

Back