tied for hottest June in record history---Nasa.

same as the ones that caused all of the other previous 400,000 year melt to happen. Holy crap, you still have nothing.

Well if it was just me you would have a point however its not me...its all the Scientific Climate agencies ....one cannot simply say they know nothing ....its you who knows nothing...I am not reporting my views and opinions I am reporting the Scientific views and opinions ...

It just keeps getting more comical, these wild contortions deniers are all going into to deny the data. With each new warming record broken, deniers have to act even dumber to pretend it doesn't matter.

So, will the term "skeptic" ever recover from being trashed by deniers? Thanks to the deniers, the term "skeptic" is now taken by most people to mean "pathologically dishonest cult fraud." The real skeptics now make it a point to distance themselves from these denier frauds.

Skeptic eSkeptic February 8 2012

And this from the RSS satellite people, describing just how convoluted and difficult it is to get satellite temps. Compared to getting surface temps, satellite temps are far, far more twiddled and adjusted.

Upper Air Temperature Remote Sensing Systems
the true laugh is the fact that after fifteen months of being in this forum persons such as yourself can't ever provide any factual data regarding temperature and CO2. Now that's hilarious. I know you have the secret denier handshake thing down, yet you can't ever produce a piece of factual causal information that CO2 does anything to temperatures. I suggest you work on that aspect of your game, cause you sort of suck at it.

you just said there are professionals out there, I'd think if they were truly professional and scientists that they'd have done the scientific work to actually show the human race that human CO2up?

Its been shown its what the Scientist believe..........

LOL, you ain't got any experiment to debunk Mr. Koch. And a little respect for the man who actually did scientific work.

A little respect for NOAA, NASA, UK and Japanese Weather agencies, the UN the Pentagon....they all believe in human related Global warming..
They can have my respect once they provide evidence like Mr. Koch did. until then and with the link I posted in this thread, they are frauds.

Here ya go T-Sloth.. Imagine how utterly freaked out those folks must have been back in the 1880s watching those tide gauges rise year after year after year.. :rolleyes-41: Why at that rate -- they musta thought -- the oceans could be nearly a foot higher by the year 2000 ....

meansealevel.png
:scared1:

Denier is the AGWCult secret handshake word[/QUOTE]
Wait what ?? you mean Republican Lindsey Graham is an "AGW cultist" ...woo hoo new one LOL

same as the ones that caused all of the other previous 400,000 year melt to happen. Holy crap, you still have nothing.

Well if it was just me you would have a point however its not me...its all the Scientific Climate agencies ....one cannot simply say they know nothing ....its you who knows nothing...I am not reporting my views and opinions I am reporting the Scientific views and opinions ...
sure I can, they no nothing about science. They have never provided any evidence that I have found anywhere, ever from the likes of you and your warmer pals that show me CO2 causes anything to happen. it simply doesn't exist. So until then they have no knowledge of what they talk about. I'd be happy to say it to their faces.

Here ya go T-Sloth.. Imagine how utterly freaked out those folks must have been back in the 1880s watching those tide gauges rise year after year after year.. :scared1::rolleyes-41:

I have looked and looked for papers by you and there are no Climate papers by you...write a paper ...report your genius and win a Nobel prize............its wide open in front of you... man like you should be able in short term to dispose of all that Science believes at this point............

Here ya go T-Sloth.. Imagine how utterly freaked out those folks must have been back in the 1880s watching those tide gauges rise year after year after year.. :scared1::rolleyes-41:

I have looked and looked for papers by you and there are no Climate papers by you...write a paper ...report your genius and win a Nobel prize............its wide open in front of you... man like you should be able in short term to dispose of all that Science believes at this point............
that isn't our job bubba. The job is that of your professional scientist. So, you got any of their experiments yet?

Edit: BTW, show me one of their papers that show the results of an experiment that will prove CO2 will cause, CAUSE, temperature increases.

sure I can, they no nothing about science. They have never provided any evidence that I have found anywhere, ever from the likes of you and your warmer pals that show me CO2 causes anything to happen. it simply doesn't exist. So until then they have no knowledge of what they talk about. I'd be happy to say it to their faces.

I am not a Climate scientist, I am just reporting what the real Scientist say.......you all claim Scientist who believe in AGW are "Cultist, greedy opportunists, scam artists etc" in other words you attack them not their science...go ahead do the research write the reports and get your Nobel prize plus show up all the sell outs LOL

that isn't our ob bubba. The job is that of your professional scientist. So, you got any of their experiments yet?
The conclusions of the Climatologists are on record...they believe in AGW ...go ahead prove them wrong...
conclusions based off of what? Do you even know?

Edit: BTW, I did, Herr Koch's experiment in 1901. I am waiting for one of them to prove Mr. Koch wrong. No one has to date.

Well gee... I've looked and looked and looked for ANY indication that you understand and can DISCUSS any of this information --- and I found none.. Reading temperature graphs and SLRise graphs ain't rocket science moron... I asked you A PRIMARY QUESTION.. If you don't understand it. Or CAN'T discuss it -- then you've proved you have no clue what the "debate" is over --- or what skeptics or deniers are saying..

Let me ask the GOP Senator Lindsey Graham question :
“Late Night” host Seth Meyers asked Graham, who has previously urged his GOP colleagues to break from the party on environmental issues, if he’s “surprised” to find so many climate change deniers in the party’s ranks.

“Well I’m not a scientist,” Graham responded. “but here’s the problem I’ve got with some people in my party: When you ask the scientists what’s going on, why don’t you believe them? If I went to 10 doctors and nine said, ‘Hey, you’re gonna die,’ and one says ‘You’re fine,’ why would I believe the one guy?”

Denier is the AGWCult secret handshake word
Wait what ?? you mean Republican Lindsey Graham is an "AGW cultist" ...woo hoo new one LOL
if he said what you said he did, then yeppers bubba.

He is a Senator...No he is not liberal at all....you are what ...some anonymous ranter ......LOL

What is the NEW projection for temperature anomaly in 2100?

You want us to do your research _again_?

And how does that compare with the HYSTERICAL old ones made just a decade ago??

If you're claiming they're different, post your evidence. Don't just try the sleazy innuendo trick. You're making a claim, so support it.

Here, let me help you get started. Climate sensitivity for doubling CO2:

AR5: 2.7C to 8.1C

AR4: 3.6C to 8.1C

Not much change. So, your claim gets shot down.

So why did you claim predictions were for 4-8C by 2100.? You appear to be confusing the doubling sensitivity with the change by 2100, even though they're two very different things.

For instance, who chose 1993 as a beginning year to show the HISTORICAL sea level of the oceans.

Apparently, you did, because I don't see anyone else claiming 1993 is the start of historical data. I do note the TOPEX/Poseidon satellite was launched in 1992, the first satellite to measure sea level, so 1993 is the first year of satellite data.

And ice has been consistently melting also for the past 150 years.

Flat out incorrect. Denier urban legend.

seasonal.extent.1900-2010.png

And why, if we're talking about climate change, did that Warm/Cool graph start in the 1950s?

Because every graph has to start somewhere.

ALL of the accelerated "Magical Multiplier" part of the GWarming fantasy fear campaign has STILL yet to be actually observed..

That seems to be another of your weird stories, much like your fabricated fables of "the haitus". I think you're just upset because all of your wacky claims keep getting shot down by reality.

Last edited:
No amount of research is going to convince these denialist people because they are in the grips of dogma ....Scientist arrive at conclusion through the scientific method of observation , hypothesis and experiments ...these people arrive at their conclusions by osmosis then begin to build a case for their dogma...........

Let me ask the GOP Senator Lindsey Graham question :
“Late Night” host Seth Meyers asked Graham, who has previously urged his GOP colleagues to break from the party on environmental issues, if he’s “surprised” to find so many climate change deniers in the party’s ranks.

“Well I’m not a scientist,” Graham responded. “but here’s the problem I’ve got with some people in my party: When you ask the scientists what’s going on, why don’t you believe them? If I went to 10 doctors and nine said, ‘Hey, you’re gonna die,’ and one says ‘You’re fine,’ why would I believe the one guy?”

Denier is the AGWCult secret handshake word
if he said what you said he did, then yeppers bubba.

He is a Senator...No he is not liberal at all....you are what ...some anonymous ranter ......LOL
well you wish to pin me to a party, why?

Forum List

Back