tied for hottest June in record history---Nasa.

Graham Throws Not A Scientist Line Back At GOP Climate Change Deniers

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) took a shot at Republican climate change deniers Tuesday, throwing the “I’m not a scientist” line back at those in his own party who he said stubbornly refuse to believe scientists.

“Late Night” host Seth Meyers asked Graham, who has previously urged his GOP colleagues to break from the party on environmental issues, if he’s “surprised” to find so many climate change deniers in the party’s ranks.

“Well I’m not a scientist,” Graham responded. “but here’s the problem I’ve got with some people in my party: When you ask the scientists what’s going on, why don’t you believe them? If I went to 10 doctors and nine said, ‘Hey, you’re gonna die,’ and one says ‘You’re fine,’ why would I believe the one guy?”

It's profoundly stupid to declare that satellite measurements of mid-tropospheric temperatures from around 14,000 feet are better measurements of the surface temperature than the surface temperature measurements.

Therefore, it's what Billy claims. RSS is not taken seriously by anyone. Except the very, very desperate deniers. The contortions they go into to deny the data are getting comical.

Really you and Matthew don't LIKE satellite measures? Prefer the 19th century methods do ya?
Nothing at all wrong with the satellite records. And measuring at a uniform 14,000 feet (which is not truely what happens) would be a shitload better than having "expert opinion" attempting to level out the readings between Reno and Tahoe with topo maps.. Wouldn't it???

Scientists give Earth s climate annual physical highlight ridiculous ocean heating Globalnews.ca

WASHINGTON – In their annual, detailed physical of Earth’s climate, scientists say the world is in increasingly hot and rising water.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the American Meteorological Society’s annual state of the climate report delves into the details of already reported record-smashing warmth globally in 2014, giving special attention to the world’s oceans.

READ MORE:Study finds no ‘hiatus’ for global warming as temperatures rise

NOAA climate monitoring chief Deke Arndt, co-editor of the report, said the seas last year “were just ridiculous.”

The report said ocean surface temperatures were the warmest in 135 years of records, with the seas holding record levels of heat energy at lower depths. Sea level also hit modern highs.

Jeff Severinghaus of the Scripps Institution of Oceanography said if this report is Earth’s annual checkup, “the doctor is saying ‘you are gravely ill.”‘

BTW -- furball --- quit repeating that shitscience.com hogwash about 10K feet.

I could explain this to you --- but you're such an expert.. TTT/TMT and TLT have significant sensitivities at or below 5,000 ft..

220px-Weighting_Function.png

Last edited:
Scientists give Earth s climate annual physical highlight ridiculous ocean heating Globalnews.ca

WASHINGTON – In their annual, detailed physical of Earth’s climate, scientists say the world is in increasingly hot and rising water.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the American Meteorological Society’s annual state of the climate report delves into the details of already reported record-smashing warmth globally in 2014, giving special attention to the world’s oceans.

READ MORE:Study finds no ‘hiatus’ for global warming as temperatures rise

NOAA climate monitoring chief Deke Arndt, co-editor of the report, said the seas last year “were just ridiculous.”

The report said ocean surface temperatures were the warmest in 135 years of records, with the seas holding record levels of heat energy at lower depths. Sea level also hit modern highs.

Jeff Severinghaus of the Scripps Institution of Oceanography said if this report is Earth’s annual checkup, “the doctor is saying ‘you are gravely ill.”‘

Quit hyperventilating there T-Sloth. Temperatures by ANY Global measurement haven't risen by more 0.08degC/decade over the hiatus.. So at that rate -- EVERY single GWarming temp. prediction would fail by 2050.

A lot of noise about 2 digits to the right of decimal right. Or didn't you know that??

Temperatures by ANY Global measurement haven't risen by more 0.08degC/decade over the hiatus..

A lot of noise about 2 digits to the right of decimal right. Or didn't you know that??
I am going with this guy's opinions over yours based on his credentials as compared to yours :laugh2:
...I got to go to the GFDL - the Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Lab - near Princeton, N.J. and interview the director, Jerry Mahlman. The GFDL was, and still is, one of the top climate research centers in the world. Remember, this was nearly 20 years ago. When I asked him about the global warming “debate," he said: “The debate on that is over.” He also said no one storm could be blamed on global warming. This all sounds pretty familiar, huh?

SO WHAT DOES “THE DEBATE IS OVER” MEAN?

Dr. Mahlman noticed the confused look on my face. Debate over? Mahlman said he was talking about theBASIC SCIENCEof global warming: that added carbon dioxide will (and has already) warmed the earth. That’s it. “We got past that years ago,” he said. Now we’re debating how much it will warm, just how cloud cover will affect warming, the effect of volcanoes-and oceans. There was a lot of stuff to debate back then -- and today, too.

Read more at Hurricane Schwartz Are you climate change rejector or acceptor

Major greenhouse gases hit record highs in 2014: report
All the major greenhouse gases that fuel global warming hit record highs last year, while the planet’s surface temperature reached its hottest point in 135 years, international researchers said Thursday. The findings of the 2014 State of...

And your point? Quantify what is being held in our atmosphere, how long it is being held, and what it has done over the 150 or so years to the earths temperatures. Be sure to include laps rates, albedo changes, land use changes, etc so that we can see just exactly what CO2 is actually doing by ruling out all other sources of heat retention.

Temperatures by ANY Global measurement haven't risen by more 0.08degC/decade over the hiatus..

I am going with this guy's opinions over yours based on his credentials as compared to yours :laugh2:
...I got to go to the GFDL - the Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Lab - near Princeton, N.J. and interview the director, Jerry Mahlman. The GFDL was, and still is, one of the top climate research centers in the world. Remember, this was nearly 20 years ago. When I asked him about the global warming “debate," he said: “The debate on that is over.” He also said no one storm could be blamed on global warming. This all sounds pretty familiar, huh?

Dr. Mahlman noticed the confused look on my face. Debate over? Mahlman said he was talking about theBASIC SCIENCEof global warming: that added carbon dioxide will (and has already) warmed the earth. That’s it. “We got past that years ago,” he said. Now we’re debating how much it will warm, just how cloud cover will affect warming, the effect of volcanoes-and oceans. There was a lot of stuff to debate back then -- and today, too.

Your paper does not prove your assertion. Any assertion, for that matter, that they make in the paper. They merely state their opinion, without facts to support them. Standard alarmist crap. Create fear without facts to support their alarmism.

I agree -- CO2 is a greenhouse gas and it has warmed the Earth about 0.4degC in your lifetime. You and that Tyrant Mahlman got me... I GIVE UP -- you are BOTH RIGHT.. But right about a stinky Red Herring. Global Warming hysteria is based on 4 to 8degC by 2100.. That's where the original wager was laid on the table to SCARE folks. And LATELY, all that consensus of yours has backed WAAAAAY the fuck off of those numbers. You'd think all the panicked Chicken Littles would have gotten the retractions.. But obviously -- you haven't..........................

Right now you're in a thread arguing why the RATE of warming has slowed to damn near nothing over the past 14 years or so.. DESPITE -- setting new record levels of CO2..

Ocean storage has been occurring at approx the SAME RATE since 1960s. So why did the rate of warming go to damn near zero ?? Dr Malhman got an excuse for the failure of 99% of the IPCC predicted temps? Dr Mahlman gonna give you a NEW wild guess pulled from his ARSE about the temp anomaly in 2100?

Without that -- you're no longer gonna be able to panic the herd with these weirdo "the earth has a fever" Sesame Street level theatrics..

Idiots say a lot of things.

you just proved it ....you all do not believe in science .....the science is against you so you attack science...facts are pesky things...you all are fringe elements
Actually, some people are intelligent enough to discern the difference between science and pseudoscience.

You CAGW doomsday cultists are not included in that group.

Several thousand PhD have produced the AGW theory through valid published research. Those very scientists would be the first to term what YOU believe "pseudoscience".

you just proved it ....you all do not believe in science .....the science is against you so you attack science...facts are pesky things...you all are fringe elements
Actually, some people are intelligent enough to discern the difference between science and pseudoscience.

The green house effect is based on advance physics. Have you ever took a single class in such? lol

Anyone who believes that IPCC reporsts

The green house effect is based on advance physics. Have you ever took a single class in such? lol
Your post is unintelligible.

lol, you're laughable. I'll stick with nasa, noaa and most universities on this planet over your stupid ass.

The left wing zealots are laughable. They will not look at the science and when they are called on it they refuse to produce credible science of any kind..

The adjustments to the records are arbitrary and without basis in facts or reason... They are done because the data did not match their fantasy models. So rather than admit their theroy wrong they have manufactured data..

Politically driven BULL SHIT!

lol, you're laughable. I'll stick with nasa, noaa and most universities on this planet over your stupid ass.
Of course, you'll do that because you're ignorant regarding the subject. You don't know any better, so you don't have much choice.

Forum List

Back