tied for hottest June in record history---Nasa.

Of course, you'll do that because you're ignorant regarding the subject. You don't know any better, so you don't have much choice.
Tell us your qualification Einstein
what method you use ...reading sheep entrails...you all are anti science mumbo jumboistas ...Science just accomplished the Pluto fly by...you all just fly by facys logic and science...One of you nut bags said all of the scientist who say there is global warming are corrupoted by money and the only real ones are tied to the fossil fuel industry...yes yes you all that stupid...

answer this question

How come the Science establishment believes in human related Global warming and you all do not...what are you followers of...who among you have expertise or can cite a peer reviewed paper that supports your "sheep entrails nonsense"

The left wing zealots are laughable. They will not look at the science and when they are called on it they refuse to produce credible science of any kind..

The adjustments to the records are arbitrary and without basis in facts or reason... They are done because the data did not match their fantasy models. So rather than admit their theroy wrong they have manufactured data..

Politically driven BULL SHIT!
Hey Einstein quote some of your scientists [LOL]...what do the witch doctors say about global warming Babalu aye... the established science says one thing and bitter clingers say another LOL

Of course, you'll do that because you're ignorant regarding the subject. You don't know any better, so you don't have much choice.
what method you use ...reading sheep entrails...you all are anti science mumbo jumboistas ...Science just accomplished the Pluto fly by...you all just fly by facys logic and science...One of you nut bags said all of the scientist who say there is global warming are corrupoted by money and the only real ones are tied to the fossil fuel industry...yes yes you all that stupid...
Pluto? What does Pluto have to do with the topic of this thread?

Are you fucking stoned or something?

And? The point is? Hasn't the temperatures been changing since the beginning of time? Is this the first time since the beginning of time that Earth's temperatures have changed? Have you ever heard of the Ice Age? Have you ever heard about the surface being boiling hot at the very beginning of Earth's existence? Why wouldn't temperatures change, if they've been changing since the beginning of time?

The point is that we humans by added co2, methane, etc are adding positive forcing to the climate system. Some of the greatest extinctions in history have been caused by co2 or methane; Permian for one.

Temperatures been changing since the beginning of time! YES! Doesn't have anything to do with this discussion of course.

First time? No.

Heard of ice age? Yes!!! Of course, that was caused by natural negative forcing that isn't happening now.

What does the beginning boil surface have to do with now?

Dude, we're adding a positive forcing through our use of green house gases into the climate system. How hard is that to understand?
and again, for the umpteenth hundred time, you have no proof that man made CO2 causes forcing. You simply don't have it. I have Herr Koch experiment in 1901 that proves my position. So, why not find something that actually backs your claim. It's all we who are skeptics have asked for repeatedly in this forum. It takes a small man to ignore the basic concerns by skeptics, and that is there is no evidence.

I'm convinced that global warming nutters cannot comprehend the meaning of the term "trace gas". They're just too fucking stupid.

And you can't comprehend the ability of that trace gas to block the ir radiation from being lost to space! Physics tells us that greenhouse gases hold in heat that would otherwise go back into space.

Take a science class before you call others stupid.
and you can't prove it does what you just wrote. Can you?

Idiots say a lot of things.

you just proved it ....you all do not believe in science .....the science is against you so you attack science...facts are pesky things...you all are fringe elements
perhaps you could actually show some science instead of continuing to write the word in a forum. We can all write the word science, problem is you have no physical science. hahahahahahhaahaha

Pluto? What does Pluto have to do with the topic of this thread?

Are you fucking stoned or something?[/QUOTE]

what makes you a climate expert chump...here is what the real experts say..someone like you lacks the brain to do a drive by near Pluto in Disney world ...are you drunk or something..
The Freakish Year in Broken Climate Records
1. Temperatures set a new record

-1x-1.png

Sea levels also surge to a record
-1x-1.png

Source: NOAA
Glaciers retreat for the 31st consecutive year
-1x-1.png

There are more hot days and fewer cool nights
-1x-1.png

Climate change doesn’t just increase the average temperature—it also increases the extremes. The chart above shows when daily high temperatures max out above the 90th percentile and nightly lows fall below the lowest 10th percentile. The measures were near their global records last year, and the trend is consistently miserable.

5. Record greenhouse gases fill the atmosphere
-1x-1.png

Photo of Mauna Loa Observatory in background.

you just proved it ....you all do not believe in science .....the science is against you so you attack science...facts are pesky things...you all are fringe elements
perhaps you could actually show some science instead of continuing to write the word in a forum. We can all write the word science, problem is you have no physical science. hahahahahahhaahaha
The Climate experts disagree with you...you are a nobody...you know no science ...go read sheep entrails...go quote "Lord Mockton" ..LOL

Scientists give Earth s climate annual physical highlight ridiculous ocean heating Globalnews.ca

WASHINGTON – In their annual, detailed physical of Earth’s climate, scientists say the world is in increasingly hot and rising water.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the American Meteorological Society’s annual state of the climate report delves into the details of already reported record-smashing warmth globally in 2014, giving special attention to the world’s oceans.

READ MORE:Study finds no ‘hiatus’ for global warming as temperatures rise

NOAA climate monitoring chief Deke Arndt, co-editor of the report, said the seas last year “were just ridiculous.”

The report said ocean surface temperatures were the warmest in 135 years of records, with the seas holding record levels of heat energy at lower depths. Sea level also hit modern highs.

Jeff Severinghaus of the Scripps Institution of Oceanography said if this report is Earth’s annual checkup, “the doctor is saying ‘you are gravely ill.”‘
again statements which have no evidence of validity.

Temperatures by ANY Global measurement haven't risen by more 0.08degC/decade over the hiatus..

A lot of noise about 2 digits to the right of decimal right. Or didn't you know that??
I am going with this guy's opinions over yours based on his credentials as compared to yours :laugh2:
...I got to go to the GFDL - the Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Lab - near Princeton, N.J. and interview the director, Jerry Mahlman. The GFDL was, and still is, one of the top climate research centers in the world. Remember, this was nearly 20 years ago. When I asked him about the global warming “debate," he said: “The debate on that is over.” He also said no one storm could be blamed on global warming. This all sounds pretty familiar, huh?

SO WHAT DOES “THE DEBATE IS OVER” MEAN?

Dr. Mahlman noticed the confused look on my face. Debate over? Mahlman said he was talking about theBASIC SCIENCEof global warming: that added carbon dioxide will (and has already) warmed the earth. That’s it. “We got past that years ago,” he said. Now we’re debating how much it will warm, just how cloud cover will affect warming, the effect of volcanoes-and oceans. There was a lot of stuff to debate back then -- and today, too.

Read more at Hurricane Schwartz Are you climate change rejector or acceptor
You can follow anyone you wish, just doesn't make it correct, and again, you have zero evidence of support or data to validate. just opinion. At least you admit that much.

Several thousand PhD have produced the AGW theory through valid published research. Those very scientists would be the first to term what YOU believe "pseudoscience".
liar. I have asked you for that list of several thousand and you failed to present. Until you do, this is made up bullshit.

Actually, some people are intelligent enough to discern the difference between science and pseudoscience.

You CAGW doomsday cultists are not included in that group.

The green house effect is based on advance physics. Have you ever took a single class in such? lol
and you have no experiment that actually proves the physics. It still has to be proven fool. You have it?

Anyone who believes that IPCC reporsts

Actually, some people are intelligent enough to discern the difference between science and pseudoscience.

You CAGW doomsday cultists are not included in that group.

The green house effect is based on advance physics. Have you ever took a single class in such? lol
Your post is unintelligible.

lol, you're laughable. I'll stick with nasa, noaa and most universities on this planet over your stupid ass.
well I laugh at you for believing agencies who fudge data.

here's a link bubba:
Global Warming Fabricated by NASA and NOAA - Breitbart

abstract:
"Scientists at two of the world’s leading climate centres – NASA and NOAA – have been caught out manipulating temperature data to overstate the extent of the 20th century “global warming”."

I love the noaa, nws and nasa!!! I'd honestly double all of their budgets and laugh at you bastards as I am doing it.
again the link that makes me laugh at you for trusting in agencies that commit fraud.

Global Warming Fabricated by NASA and NOAA - Breitbart
abstract:
"Scientists at two of the world’s leading climate centres – NASA and NOAA – have been caught out manipulating temperature data to overstate the extent of the 20th century “global warming”."

for me, I use my ability to research and think for myself. I expect things from science, and to date, you nor anyone else who is a warmer has ever supplied one experiment that proves any of your claim. Now, tell me science doesn't count on experimental evidence to confirm a hypothesis. Let's see how much science knowledge you do have.

answer this question

How come the Science establishment believes in human related Global warming and you all do not...what are you followers of...who among you have expertise or can cite a peer reviewed paper that supports your "sheep entrails nonsense"
and again as written several hundred times in the forum, it's called money. Anytime you pull some data from some agency who isn't being paid by a government and actually believes in GW, it would be a first.

Judith Curry has already cleared that air.

answer this question

Herr Koch 1901 experiment. go read about it. No one has debunked it with another experiment. no one.

The left wing zealots are laughable. They will not look at the science and when they are called on it they refuse to produce credible science of any kind..

The adjustments to the records are arbitrary and without basis in facts or reason... They are done because the data did not match their fantasy models. So rather than admit their theroy wrong they have manufactured data..

Politically driven BULL SHIT!
Hey Einstein quote some of your scientists [LOL]...what do the witch doctors say about global warming Babalu aye... the established science says one thing and bitter clingers say another LOL
Herr Koch says you're wrong back in 1901.

Forum List

Back