Three Exculpatory Facts the MSM Continues to Overlook in the Arizona Shootings

It is the dishonesty contained within the MSM that makes it partisan. Own it. It is your side. Less than an hour after the shooting, the NYT was running with it being a 'right wing extremist'. Less than an hour! Jack shit about the victims, absolutely no facts, just their stupid 'speculation' masquerading as fact. And not one of our board's intelligent liberals has the balls to call out the liberal media for it. Not one.

This is not a bipartisan shitpile. This one is down to the liberals. Your media. Hold them to a higher standard.

And... for the record, I would absolutely be calling out the right wing media had they started this shitpile. But they didn't.

Here's the thing...the reason that thinking people cannot OWN your POV about this affair is because we know that the New York Times NOT does not REPRESENT our thinking.

It's YOU who thinks that it dfoes because you have been propaganized to imagine that that is so.

The LEFT doesn't think that AT ALL.

Are you getting it yet?

Every talking head that you think is leftist is a TOOL of the DEM side of the INSIDERS cabal.

They don't speak for lefties! They speak for limo-liberalism which is a subset of the internationals who are bankrupting this nation (read the Ds and Rs, and all their tools and fake populist organizations).

Basically what you're doing is making the same mistake that idiots who think they're lefties do... only othey do it to YOU on the other side of the mistake horizon.

Those useful idiots credit the RIGHT as being racists and NAZIs.

Do the NAZIs represent YOUR POV?

Probably not.

Most conservative thinkers I know loathe the idea of NAZIism, and are NOT overt racists

But how convenient for the D side (of the insiders) if they can convince the weak minded who lean left that YOU are a NAZI.

Just as it is convenient for the R side (of the Insiders) if they can convince the weak mined who lean right that anybody who opposes them is a COMMIE.

Wake up and smell the POV manipulation, lad.

I am NOT your enemy.

WE are in this mess TOGETHER.

When this nation goes down we are BOTH victimized by it.

The enemy (if one must have one) is the people in CHARGE regardless of what they call themselves.

The reason why I say that the liberal media represents the views of the left, is that I see no evidence that they do not.

Not one liberal - not even the honest, decent, intelligent liberals on this board - have criticized their media over this. Not one.

Yet, these same people scream like banshees about Fox.

See where I'm going with this? If you scream about lies in on Fox, scream equally loudly when they come from your own media. Otherwise, you're a hypocrite.

Are you BLIND?!

You just read my post which does EXACTLY what you claim that nobody did! It refute the theory that Sarah (and sarah alone) is responsible for this.

And just look at the number of (supposed) lefties who pile in to AGREE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE the fuck UP!

People that you think are liefties have been saying the same thing I just said ALL ALONG on this VERY BOARD!

Last edited:
:lol:

Three posters in a row prove my point.

It's all about the right. The true victims.

That won't work for ya babe,, it's your hatred and you own it and everybody is watching what you hate mongerers do next.

Are you going to pretend that you don't call names and degrade random internet handles all day everyday on a message board.....as an actual hobby :eek:

Seriously, you shouldn't even enter this discussion.

Btw, you forgot to call Cally Girl an idiot, because like you said, anyone who thinks Palin is an idiot is an idiot themselves rye rye rye rye :lol:

WillyT has, on more than one occasion, called me an idiot for criticizing Palin. I speak as I find, offend or please, left or right, makes no difference to me.

Wow ... that's an RGS level reading comprehension failure there. Do you REALLY think that I was saying that it's only an issue because it was a Democrat that got shot? Reread what I said again.

And for the thousandth time I am not even going so far as to assert that Jared Loughner even knows who Sarah Palin is, let alone seen that image ... that is what you want to make it about.

What I am commenting on is that because of the image and because of the Giffords interview Palin is now in a very tough spot that could all have been avoided had to made a different choice. She was warned, she ignored it, and now she has to deal with it whether you think it's fair or not.

So, your stance is that....if I say to you 'your comments could be dangerous to me'.... and then something happens to me.... you are responsible. Cool. I so did not know that. I'm gonna use that to everyone who disagrees with me. That way, if - by some chance - I have a car accident.... someone else will be to blame! Awesome use of critical thinking.

he never said she was responsible- he said the perception by some is that she's responsible and she has to deal with it....poorly, i might add.

tough shit for sarah.

attention whores get attention, good and bad.

she just has to suck it up, you betcha.

You would be wrong.. AGAIN.. wrong the first time and wrong now. It's not tough shit for Sarah. It's tough shit for the left wing hate mongerers. It's their hate, they kneejerked, and they'll pay the piper in the end. Doesn't Sarah have a child named Piper? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As Palin said....if the Left didn't have double standards....they would have no standards at all....

tissue?

nah....keep it....you guys need it more....

images

:rofl:

you guys...

So, your stance is that....if I say to you 'your comments could be dangerous to me'.... and then something happens to me.... you are responsible. Cool. I so did not know that. I'm gonna use that to everyone who disagrees with me. That way, if - by some chance - I have a car accident.... someone else will be to blame! Awesome use of critical thinking.

he never said she was responsible- he said the perception by some is that she's responsible and she has to deal with it....poorly, i might add.

tough shit for sarah.

attention whores get attention, good and bad.

she just has to suck it up, you betcha.

You would be wrong.. AGAIN.. wrong the first time and wrong now. It's not tough shit for Sarah. It's tough shit for the left wing hate mongerers. It's their hate, they kneejerked, and they'll pay the piper in the end. Doesn't Sarah have a child named Piper? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol ...

It's certainly bipartisan but you will have no luck getting to the OP to own up to anything.

However, interestingly enough depending on how much stock you put in polls about half the country assigns some blame to the political and pundit rhetoric for the Arizona shooting.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/01/17/rel1b.pdf

It's no wonder the Malkin's of the world are losing their Cheerios over this.

It is the dishonesty contained within the MSM that makes it partisan. Own it. It is your side. Less than an hour after the shooting, the NYT was running with it being a 'right wing extremist'. Less than an hour! Jack shit about the victims, absolutely no facts, just their stupid 'speculation' masquerading as fact. And not one of our board's intelligent liberals has the balls to call out the liberal media for it. Not one.

This is not a bipartisan shitpile. This one is down to the liberals. Your media. Hold them to a higher standard.

And... for the record, I would absolutely be calling out the right wing media had they started this shitpile. But they didn't.

Could you please link to the NY Times identifying the shooter as a "rightwing extremist" an hour after the shooting, please?

I ask because I just ran "rightwing extremist", "right wing extremist", and "right-wing extremist" through the NYT website search engine for Jan 6th to Jan 10th and got this

Your search for "right-wing extremist" in all fields returned 0 results.

or the appropriate variation 3 times.
Yeah, I tried that, too. I found the column by Krugman, written the next day...where he points out that the climate of hate may have pushed the guy over the edge.

But other than that, nothing.

That won't work for ya babe,, it's your hatred and you own it and everybody is watching what you hate mongerers do next.

Are you going to pretend that you don't call names and degrade random internet handles all day everyday on a message board.....as an actual hobby :eek:

Btw, you forgot to call Cally Girl an idiot, because like you said, anyone who thinks Palin is an idiot is an idiot themselves rye rye rye rye :lol:

WillyT has, on more than one occasion, called me an idiot for criticizing Palin. I speak as I find, offend or please, left or right, makes no difference to me.

Yes, well, One doesn't become the Govenor of a state with a 60% approval rating, a mayor, and a world wide celebrity by being a moron. so I stand my ground. It's popular to call Mrs. Palin a moron, and those who like to play both sides say it in the hopes the left will like them. But if you stop just a moment and look around they say the same things about all Republican women. so now you gotta call them all morons or you won't be popular with the left.

Here's the thing...the reason that thinking people cannot OWN your POV about this affair is because we know that the New York Times NOT does not REPRESENT our thinking.

It's YOU who thinks that it dfoes because you have been propaganized to imagine that that is so.

Are you getting it yet?

Every talking head that you think is leftist is a TOOL of the DEM side of the INSIDERS cabal.

They don't speak for lefties! They speak for limo-liberalism which is a subset of the internationals who are bankrupting this nation (read the Ds and Rs, and all their tools and fake populist organizations).

Basically what you're doing is making the same mistake that idiots who think they're lefties do... only othey do it to YOU on the other side of the mistake horizon.

Probably not.

Most conservative thinkers I know loathe the idea of NAZIism, and are NOT overt racists

But how convenient for the D side (of the insiders) if they can convince the weak minded who lean left that YOU are a NAZI.

Just as it is convenient for the R side (of the Insiders) if they can convince the weak mined who lean right that anybody who opposes them is a COMMIE.

I am NOT your enemy.

The enemy (if one must have one) is the people in CHARGE regardless of what they call themselves.

The reason why I say that the liberal media represents the views of the left, is that I see no evidence that they do not.

Not one liberal - not even the honest, decent, intelligent liberals on this board - have criticized their media over this. Not one.

See where I'm going with this? If you scream about lies in on Fox, scream equally loudly when they come from your own media. Otherwise, you're a hypocrite.

Are you BLIND?!

You just read my post which does EXACTLY what you claim that nobody did! It refute the theory that Sarah (and sarah alone) is responsible for this.

And just look at the number of (supposed) lefties who pile in to AGREE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE the fuck UP!

People that you think are liefties have been saying the same thing I just said ALL ALONG on this VERY BOARD!

Way I read it, you wiggled around it by claiming the NYT doesn't represent your views. Hell, Fox doesn't represent mine but y'all still tell me I get my opinions from them. :lol:

I see a lot of justifying why Palin is responsible, while admitting that she isn't..... I dislike double speak.

Even in your post you mentioned Hitler representing the views of the right... then said 'probably not'. Probably? Can you not just bring yourself to say 'no'.

Just admit it.

This whole thread was an excuse so you could use the word "Exculpatory"

Thinking liberals and lefties agree with you, incidently.

The source of the vitriol is BIPARTISAN.

I know you cannot admit that we agree with you, but really, that's not our problem, that's your problem.

As Palin said....if the Left didn't have double standards....they would have no standards at all....

tissue?

Oh my god, del, you must be completely retarded to comment on what I said with that goofy retort.

Do you have any idea how stupid you just made yourself look?

Or doesn't it matter to you?

I mean if you're a troll, then of course, what you just wrote made perfect TROLLISH sense.

In that case, please accept my apology for thinking your trollish behavior is an indication of your complete lack of mental ability.

Could you please link to the NY Times identifying the shooter as a "rightwing extremist" an hour after the shooting, please?

I ask because I just ran "rightwing extremist", "right wing extremist", and "right-wing extremist" through the NYT website search engine for Jan 6th to Jan 10th and got this

Yeah, I tried that, too. I found the column by Krugman, written the next day...where he points out that the climate of hate may have pushed the guy over the edge.

Krugman wrote a blog within two hours the NYT printed it.

Yes, well, One doesn't become the Govenor of a state with a 60% approval rating, a mayor, and a world wide celebrity by being a moron. so I stand my ground. It's popular to call Mrs. Palin a moron, and those who like to play both sides say it in the hopes the left will like them. But if you stop just a moment and look around they say the same things about all Republican women. so now you gotta call them all morons or you won't be popular with the left.

Enough evidence exists for me to refer to Palin as an idiot. I certainly would not say that about most Republican women. I tend to view individuals as individuals.

tissue?

Oh my god, del, you must be completely retarded to comment on what I said with that goofy retort.

I mean if you're a troll, then of course, what you just wrote made perfect TROLLISH sense.

In that case, please accept my apology for thinking your trollish behavior is an indication of your complete lack of mental ability.

Hey asswipe. I don't think he was talking to you,, but tissue? :lol:

If they did it in a news story within an hour of the shooting it was very wrong. On the other hand, if they didn't, and CG is lying about it, then that is very wrong.

Enough evidence exists for me to refer to Palin as an idiot. I certainly would not say that about most Republican women. I tend to view individuals as individuals.

the only evidence you have is what the left wing elitists put forth. you are a kool aid drinker to swallow what they sell. Mrs. Palin is a very successful woman and didn't come to be one by being an idiot.

Then you read the wrong one. The first one was an hour after the shooting. Talking about pushing people over the edge.... by accusing people with no evidence.... yea, that qualifies as 'pushing people over the edge'.... and it qualifies (under the somewhat ridiculous 'one statement is hate speech' fallacy).... as hate speech.

When the liberal media learn to stop lying about the right, perhaps then liberals can criticize right wing media lies. Until then, nope. That dog don't hunt.

If they did it in a news story within an hour of the shooting it was very wrong. On the other hand, if they didn't, and CG is lying about it, then that is very wrong.

say it slowly,,,, Krugman wrote a blog within the first two hours..... krugman works for the NYT as a contributor, they picked it up and printed it... got it now???????

the only evidence you have is what the left wing elitists put forth. you are a kool aid drinker to swallow what they sell. Mrs. Palin is a very successful woman and didn't come to be one by being an idiot.

Nope, Palin told me herself. I don't do liberal media any more than I do right wing media. I don't need other people to think for me. I do it all by myself.

Are you getting it yet?

Probably not.

I am NOT your enemy.

Are you BLIND?!

WAKE the fuck UP!

You might as well stop now. Thinking people on both sides have been criticizing the media in general and talking heads of all persuasions in particular for their irresponsibility, manipulation and fauxrage since long, long before the shooting. But that's not what non-thinking people's e-mail tells them to think, so even though it's all there in black and white for anyone who wants to see - it doesn't exist. Might as well just kick back and laugh. Nobody's going to listen, unless they already see it for themselves.

tissue?

are you posting as screaming eagle now?

carry on

edit: yes, i'm as trollish as anyone here and yes, it doesn't matter to me.

Palin is an idiot.

Getting elected into Office doesn't make one *not* an idiot.

Forum List

Back