Three Exculpatory Facts the MSM Continues to Overlook in the Arizona Shootings

Poor Sarah. Poor, poor little victim Sarah.

poor whiny little ravi rabid, can't connect the dots.. poor whiny ravi rabid. can't connect the dots.

It is not just the "left" that has done some hard looking at the tone of the rhetoric of the last two years, it is the vast majority of Americans. And what they have found is that too much of the rhetoric is damned ugly.

And the public is now seeing how UGLY the Left can be with their rhetoric....a lying, blaming press with no facts to support it...blood libel....and those stupid calls for "civility" which are really meant to only help themselves....

...such as saying congress should sit all together in kumbaya fashion at the state of the union address....the REAL reason is they don't want the public to see what losers they are...and how small their side is after the last election...

:lol:

Three posters in a row prove my point.

It's all about the right. The true victims.

That won't work for ya babe,, it's your hatred and you own it and everybody is watching what you hate mongerers do next.

That won't work for ya babe,, it's your hatred and you own it and everybody is watching what you hate mongerers do next.

Are you going to pretend that you don't call names and degrade random internet handles all day everyday on a message board.....as an actual hobby :eek:

Seriously, you shouldn't even enter this discussion.

Btw, you forgot to call Cally Girl an idiot, because like you said, anyone who thinks Palin is an idiot is an idiot themselves rye rye rye rye :lol:

Are you going to pretend that you don't call names and degrade random internet handles all day everyday on a message board.....as an actual hobby :eek:

Btw, you forgot to call Cally Girl an idiot, because like you said, anyone who thinks Palin is an idiot is an idiot themselves rye rye rye rye :lol:

I said anybody. I singled out no one. And I speak to the people as they speak to me. So if I call a name it's because I've been called one. Please see my signature line. That was sent to me the very day the sender accused the right of "vile hate filled rhetoric" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Oh, and btw,, don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do. libturds don't get to do that. newp.

I said anybody. I singled out no one. And I speak to the people as they speak to me. So if I call a name it's because I've been called one. Please see my signature line. That was sent to me the very day the sender accused the right of "vile hate filled rhetoric" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Oh, and btw,, don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do. libturds don't get to do that. newp.

I'll freely tell you..................you, your personal internet handle, should not involve yourself in discussions of civility.

I'll say it again, and again. :razz:

It's rich irony. You're one of the seethers, babe. It's not a secret.

I'll freely tell you..................you, your personal internet handle, should not involve yourself in discussions of civility.

Say it all you want, what puts a crink in yer crank is knowing I won't listen to you. blowhard.

Three Exculpatory Facts the MSM Continues to Overlook in the Arizona Shootings

Just admit it.

This whole thread was an excuse so you could use the word "Exculpatory"

Thinking liberals and lefties agree with you, incidently.

The source of the vitriol is BIPARTISAN.

I know you cannot admit that we agree with you, but really, that's not our problem, that's your problem.

As Palin said....if the Left didn't have double standards....they would have no standards at all....

tissue?

Say it all you want, what puts a crink in yer crank is knowing I won't listen to you. blowhard.

I don't do crank, I'm more of just a mixed drink kind of dude, maybe some occasional caffeine as far as any drugs are concerned.

You, on the other hand :eek:

aahahh...kiddin, kiddin.

:eek:

I don't do crank, I'm more of just a mixed drink kind of dude, maybe some occasional caffeine as far as any drugs are concerned.

You, on the other hand :eek:

aahahh...kiddin, kiddin.

:eek:

don't be a dupnik.

Less than an hour after the shooting, the NYT made the right the victims.... by lying about the connection between a shooter that it had no information about - not even his name.... and the right wing.

Again, we are 'victims' of liberal media lies. The liberal media made us the victims. As victims, we have the right - and the responsibility - to defend ourselves. The liberal media should bear in mind that they create monsters.... and monsters can be dangerous.

Just admit it.

I know you cannot admit that we agree with you, but really, that's not our problem, that's your problem.

lol ...

It's certainly bipartisan but you will have no luck getting to the OP to own up to anything.

However, interestingly enough depending on how much stock you put in polls about half the country assigns some blame to the political and pundit rhetoric for the Arizona shooting.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/01/17/rel1b.pdf

It's no wonder the Malkin's of the world are losing their Cheerios over this.

It is the dishonesty contained within the MSM that makes it partisan. Own it. It is your side. Less than an hour after the shooting, the NYT was running with it being a 'right wing extremist'. Less than an hour! Jack shit about the victims, absolutely no facts, just their stupid 'speculation' masquerading as fact. And not one of our board's intelligent liberals has the balls to call out the liberal media for it. Not one.

This is not a bipartisan shitpile. This one is down to the liberals. Your media. Hold them to a higher standard.

And... for the record, I would absolutely be calling out the right wing media had they started this shitpile. But they didn't.

Could you please link to the NY Times identifying the shooter as a "rightwing extremist" an hour after the shooting, please?

I ask because I just ran "rightwing extremist", "right wing extremist", and "right-wing extremist" through the NYT website search engine for Jan 6th to Jan 10th and got this

Your search for "right-wing extremist" in all fields returned 0 results.

or the appropriate variation 3 times.

Last edited:
So, it's only an issue because it was a Democrat that got shot? Well, that's an interesting viewpoint. You (somewhat conveniently) ignore the lack of evidence to link the imagery to the shooter, you ignore the fact that the shooter had a connection to the Congresswoman going back to 2007... Long before Palin's imagery, long before Palin was on the national scene, long before the explosion (am I allowed to say use the word 'explosion?) of the TEA's onto the national political scene..... Despite all this evidence to the contrary... you still insist that Palin is 'reaping what she sowed'. Ok. How dumb.

Wow ... that's an RGS level reading comprehension failure there. Do you REALLY think that I was saying that it's only an issue because it was a Democrat that got shot? Reread what I said again.

And for the thousandth time I am not even going so far as to assert that Jared Loughner even knows who Sarah Palin is, let alone seen that image ... that is what you want to make it about.

What I am commenting on is that because of the image and because of the Giffords interview Palin is now in a very tough spot that could all have been avoided had to made a different choice. She was warned, she ignored it, and now she has to deal with it whether you think it's fair or not.

So, your stance is that....if I say to you 'your comments could be dangerous to me'.... and then something happens to me.... you are responsible. Cool. I so did not know that. I'm gonna use that to everyone who disagrees with me. That way, if - by some chance - I have a car accident.... someone else will be to blame! Awesome use of critical thinking.

he never said she was responsible- he said the perception by some is that she's responsible and she has to deal with it....poorly, i might add.

tough shit for sarah.

attention whores get attention, good and bad.

she just has to suck it up, you betcha.

Just admit it.

As Palin said....if the Left didn't have double standards....they would have no standards at all....

tissue?

nah....keep it....you guys need it more....

images

lol ...

It's certainly bipartisan but you will have no luck getting to the OP to own up to anything.

However, interestingly enough depending on how much stock you put in polls about half the country assigns some blame to the political and pundit rhetoric for the Arizona shooting.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/01/17/rel1b.pdf

It's no wonder the Malkin's of the world are losing their Cheerios over this.

It is the dishonesty contained within the MSM that makes it partisan. Own it. It is your side. Less than an hour after the shooting, the NYT was running with it being a 'right wing extremist'. Less than an hour! Jack shit about the victims, absolutely no facts, just their stupid 'speculation' masquerading as fact. And not one of our board's intelligent liberals has the balls to call out the liberal media for it. Not one.

This is not a bipartisan shitpile. This one is down to the liberals. Your media. Hold them to a higher standard.

And... for the record, I would absolutely be calling out the right wing media had they started this shitpile. But they didn't.

Could you please link to the NY Times identifying the shooter as a "rightwing extremist" an hour after the shooting, please?

I ask because I just ran "rightwing extremist", "right wing extremist", and "right-wing extremist" through the NYT website search engine for Jan 6th to Jan 10th and got this

Your search for "right-wing extremist" in all fields returned 0 results.

or the appropriate variation 3 times.

I believe she is referring to the Paul Krugman blog that the NYT picked up and printed verbatim. yep.

Forum List

Back