The 'J' in J6 Stands for 'Joke,' as the Congressional Committee Leans Heavily on Produced Theatrics

The traitor party.
People are exposing that.

I know you're a retard, who can't focus, a perfect Trump cult member.

Just like Hellbelly stated, you're a fucking LIAR.

Sure.

Nothing like the right.

lol

Progtards, front and center. ^^^ :p

These are the people in charge of your country.

Happy now?

You don't see anything wrong with well over a hundred cops being injured, several deaths, the vice-president needing to be evacuated, the capitol building damaged for millions of dollars, etc.etc? For the reason of stopping the certification of a legal election?

But listening to you claiming that the violence was. a result of a conspiracy, kind of answers that question I guess.
Says an asshole who didn't see anything wrong with this:
30xp-protests-timeline-pix1-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

You don't see anything wrong with a whole summer's worth of looting, vandalism, arson, and outright murder by the progtard left?

As long as we're going to tell the truth, let's tell the WHOLE truth. The Vice President of the United States gave material support to criminal communist agitators. She did that, it's on record, it can't be denied.

Until you fuckers investigate THAT, and the assaults on my children, I don't want to hear word ONE about J6. Nancy Pelosi and her entire committee can go fuck themselves.
Of course there was something wrong with the summer of rioting, vandalism, arson, and murder. And it was con-demned, and people were arrested, charged, and con-victed....certainly not EXCUSED.

Says an asshole who didn't see anything wrong with this:
30xp-protests-timeline-pix1-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg
Says the guy who assumes shit he has no prove of.

In this OP alone I've said on at least 2 separate occasions probably more that I feel that the people who loot and use violence should be arrested and prosecuted. I've said many more times that I don't condone it. I've even gone as far as to call the protests themselves unwise with this virus going one.

That's why the looting during the summer protests wasn't alright.
This is me saying that what happened during the summer wasn't alright in 2 different OP's. There are more.

You don't see anything wrong with a whole summer's worth of looting, vandalism, arson, and outright murder by the progtard left?

As long as we're going to tell the truth, let's tell the WHOLE truth. The Vice President of the United States gave material support to criminal communist agitators. She did that, it's on record, it can't be denied.

Until you fuckers investigate THAT, and the assaults on my children, I don't want to hear word ONE about J6. Nancy Pelosi and her entire committee can go fuck themselves.

Because that's NOT WHAT HAPPENED. That's what FOX News told you happened.

STOP BELIEVING THE LYING BILLIONAIRE MEDIA AND YOU WON'T BE SO STUPID AND UNINFORMED.

THE LEFT ISN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR THE VIOLENCE, LOOTING AND BURNING IN THE DEMONSTRATIONS. IT WAS RIGHT WING AGITATORS WHO WERE ARRESTED FOR THE VIOLENCE, THE ARSON AND THE LOOTING.

The whole system is a joke.

And when I suggest a way of changing it for the better, most people ignore me.

BECAUSE THEY LIKE THE ENTERTAINMENT VALUE OF THE JOKES.
This is the difference between the Roman Senate and the politicians of today. When the Roman government completely messed up the Roman economy (by their equivalent of printing money), they provided shows of people being humiliated in contrived combat. But they did not make themselves the show, as our leaders are all too willing to do.

Because that's NOT WHAT HAPPENED. That's what FOX News told you happened.

STOP BELIEVING THE LYING BILLIONAIRE MEDIA AND YOU WON'T BE SO STUPID AND UNINFORMED.

THE LEFT ISN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR THE VIOLENCE, LOOTING AND BURNING IN THE DEMONSTRATIONS. IT WAS RIGHT WING AGITATORS WHO WERE ARRESTED FOR THE VIOLENCE, THE ARSON AND THE LOOTING.
This ^^^ is so totally fucking idiotic it's not even worth a reply.

But I'll give it one anyway.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ha

THE LEFT ISN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR THE VIOLENCE, LOOTING AND BURNING IN THE DEMONSTRATIONS.

You're right. "The left" isn't.

=> THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS <=

They FUNDED the riots, provided LOGISTICAL AND MATERIAL SUPPORT, and not only REFUSED TO PROSECUTE THE RIOTERS, but actually helped bail them out of jail.

Each of these points can be proven beyond any shadow of a doubt.

The DEMOCRATIC PARTY will be held accountable for what it did. Democratic mayors, especially. One or two of those idiots might be going to jail.

Of course there was something wrong with the summer of rioting, vandalism, arson, and murder. And it was con-demned, and people were arrested, charged, and con-victed....certainly not EXCUSED.
They will be charged as Insurrectionists from now on. Progs have lowered the bar into the nether regions of the earth.

They will be charged as Insurrectionists from now on. Progs have lowered the bar into the nether regions of the earth.
Don't charge them at all. Just shoot the fuckers. Exactly like they did to Ashli Babbitt. And if that doesn't work, throw them in a gulag for a couple of years.

Hey, we take our example from our elected freeloaders, I mean freeleaders, I mean... you know what I mean

Forum List

Back