Three Exculpatory Facts the MSM Continues to Overlook in the Arizona Shootings

Could you please link to the NY Times identifying the shooter as a "rightwing extremist" an hour after the shooting, please?

I ask because I just ran "rightwing extremist", "right wing extremist", and "right-wing extremist" through the NYT website search engine for Jan 6th to Jan 10th and got this

Your search for "right-wing extremist" in all fields returned 0 results.

or the appropriate variation 3 times.
Yeah, I tried that, too. I found the column by Krugman, written the next day...where he points out that the climate of hate may have pushed the guy over the edge.

But other than that, nothing.

Then you read the wrong one. The first one was an hour after the shooting. Talking about pushing people over the edge.... by accusing people with no evidence.... yea, that qualifies as 'pushing people over the edge'.... and it qualifies (under the somewhat ridiculous 'one statement is hate speech' fallacy).... as hate speech.

When the liberal media learn to stop lying about the right, perhaps then liberals can criticize right wing media lies. Until then, nope. That dog don't hunt.

Then you need to provide a link. Krugman's columns are all archived on his blog and there is nothing on it that supports your claim.

And after you do that, provide the link, explain how a blog post by an opinion writer equates to the LIBERAL MEDIA.

Enough evidence exists for me to refer to Palin as an idiot. I certainly would not say that about most Republican women. I tend to view individuals as individuals.

the only evidence you have is what the left wing elitists put forth. you are a kool aid drinker to swallow what they sell. Mrs. Palin is a very successful woman and didn't come to be one by being an idiot.

Nope, Palin told me herself. I don't do liberal media any more than I do right wing media. I don't need other people to think for me. I do it all by myself.

What did she tell you?

Palin is an idiot.

Getting elected into Office doesn't make one *not* an idiot.

No, you are the idiot.

neener neener pissing contest.

She's more than exemplified being an idiot, herself, in her own words and actions for me to be confident in calling her an idiot. Don't lose too much sleep over it that you can't see through her "you betcha's!" and figure it the fuck out. :doubt:

Three Exculpatory Facts the MSM Continues to Overlook in the Arizona Shootings
Time to "prime" the ol' Conspiracy-generator, huh??

260.gif

Other inquiring-minds would like to know.....

Where was Snookie Palin, on the day o' the shooting???

321.gif

Much like Glenn Beck....we're not attempting to make any accusations, ya' know....We're just askin'!!!!!!!

:eusa_eh:

One – Sarah Palin’s map was nothing out of the ordinary:

When this controversy first broke out last March, I identified two similar maps produced by Democrats, one from the DLC in 2004 and one from the DCCC in 2009. Both maps used bullseyes to target Republicans. Neither map raised any eyebrows at the time on the left or the right.

To date, Fox News (and Sarah Palin herself) have mentioned the existence of these maps, but the MSM has refused to do so. Reports from CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, the Washington Post, the NY Times–all presented stories focused on Palin’s map and failed to place it in context by reporting on the Democratic maps. By doing so (to this moment), the media unfairly singled out Palin and the Tea Party for abuse.

Two – Jared Loughner’s fixation on Rep. Giffords pre-dated the Tea Party and Sarah Palin

By Sunday afternoon it was known via a court filing that Loughner’s fixation on Giffords dated back to 2007. This is well before the Tea Party existed and before anyone in the lower 48 had heard of Sarah Palin. Whatever excuse the press may have had for mentioning Palin and the Tea Party initially, it was no longer justifiable by Sunday afternoon.

And yet the media didn’t let a little thing like metaphysical impossibility stop them from associating Palin with the killings. After all, why should the half-dimensional arrow of time spoil a good controversy? I saw lots of conservative blogs making this point Sunday. Perhaps it was noted by the networks, but if so it was only in passing.

Three – Jared Loughner’s verifiable ideological commitments are on the left

Read all the rest here: Three Exculpatory Facts the MSM Continues to Overlook in the Arizona Shootings Hot Air

Hey liberals! Don't let facts get in the way of a smear!

Keep going full tilt and let everyone know exactly who you are!

I hope you do!

1) Sarah Palin's map IS out of the ordinary. The Democratic maps your blogger John uses come from the DLC and the DCCC. Not from a national figure who ran for Vice President. The reason 'Neither map raised any eyebrows at the time on the left or the right' is because they basically come from internal memos.

Sarah Palin's map was put on her Facebook page and she used gunsight crosshairs that target individual Democrats. Sarah Palin was criticized the day she put the irresponsible and dangerous map on her Facebook page, her reply on Twitter was:

Commonsense Conservatives & lovers
of America: "Don't Retreat, Instead -
RELOAD!" Pls see my Facebook page.

9:31 AM Mar 23rd, 2010

palintwitterrogue_bigger.jpg
SarahPalinUSA

2) “Sarah Palin has the crosshairs of a gun sight over our district and when people do that, they’ve gotta realize there are consequences to that action.”
Rep. Gabrielle Giffords March 2010

3) Jared Loughner’s verifiable ideological commitments are on the left...REALLY???

What the cacophony of facts do suggest is that Mr. Loughner is struggling with a profound mental illness (most likely paranoid schizophrenia, many psychiatrists say); that his recent years have been marked by stinging rejection — from his country’s military, his community college, his girlfriends and, perhaps, his father; that he, in turn, rejected American society, including its government, its currency, its language, even its math. Mr. Loughner once declared to his professor that the number 6 could be called 18.

As he alienated himself from his small clutch of friends, grew contemptuous of women in positions of power and became increasingly oblivious to basic social mores, Mr. Loughner seemed to develop a dreamy alternate world, where the sky was sometimes orange, the grass sometimes blue and the Internet’s informational chaos provided refuge.

He became an echo chamber for stray ideas, amplifying, for example, certain grandiose tenets of a number of extremist right-wing groups — including the need for a new money system and the government’s mind-manipulation of the masses through language.

In the last three months, Mr. Loughner had a 9-millimeter bullet tattooed on his right shoulder blade and turned increasingly to the Internet to post indecipherable tutorials about the new currency, bemoan the prevalence of illiteracy and settle scores with the Army and Pima Community College, both of which had shunned him. He also may have felt rejected by the American government in general, and by Ms. Giffords in particular, with whom he had a brief — and, to him, unsatisfactory — encounter in 2007.

Looking Behind the Mug-Shot Grin

heh...I just read through the first couple of pages of the original thread reporting the shooting on this forum and three people blamed it on Mexicans.

You don't see Mexicans all over the place playing the victim like Palin is doing.

What a massive twit she is...seriously.

Could you please link to the NY Times identifying the shooter as a "rightwing extremist" an hour after the shooting, please?

I ask because I just ran "rightwing extremist", "right wing extremist", and "right-wing extremist" through the NYT website search engine for Jan 6th to Jan 10th and got this

Your search for "right-wing extremist" in all fields returned 0 results.

or the appropriate variation 3 times.
Yeah, I tried that, too. I found the column by Krugman, written the next day...where he points out that the climate of hate may have pushed the guy over the edge.

Then you read the wrong one. The first one was an hour after the shooting. Talking about pushing people over the edge.... by accusing people with no evidence.... yea, that qualifies as 'pushing people over the edge'.... and it qualifies (under the somewhat ridiculous 'one statement is hate speech' fallacy).... as hate speech.

When the liberal media learn to stop lying about the right, perhaps then liberals can criticize right wing media lies. Until then, nope. That dog don't hunt.

We can find no evidence of the NYT calling the shooter a 'rightwing extremist' on the day of the shooting.

Please post it.

Enough evidence exists for me to refer to Palin as an idiot. I certainly would not say that about most Republican women. I tend to view individuals as individuals.

the only evidence you have is what the left wing elitists put forth. you are a kool aid drinker to swallow what they sell. Mrs. Palin is a very successful woman and didn't come to be one by being an idiot.

Nope, Palin told me herself. I don't do liberal media any more than I do right wing media. I don't need other people to think for me. I do it all by myself.
.....And, Karl Rove gave her permission to say so!

Wankin.gif

We can find no evidence of the NYT calling the shooter a 'rightwing extremist' on the day of the shooting.

Please post it.
Or ever. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, and Palin admitted that the bullseyes on the map were NOT surveyor symbols,

so all you assholes who went on and on and on trying to sell that lie can go back to bed now.

Please post it.

In all fairness I want to give CG an ample opportunity to prove she isn't lying.

So how is it you can be claiming the NYTimes said something specific, on a specific day, at a specific hour,

if you don't read it?

Please post it.

In all fairness I want to give CG an ample opportunity to prove she isn't lying.
I don't think she's lying...I think she is merely repeating what she has heard without researching the truth.

I understand that Palin was on Hannity last night playing the victim yet again...and she described the shooter as "left leaning." In other words, she is doing to the entire left exactly what she claims is being done to her...assigning blame. What. a. fuck.

One – Sarah Palin’s map was nothing out of the ordinary:

When this controversy first broke out last March, I identified two similar maps produced by Democrats, one from the DLC in 2004 and one from the DCCC in 2009. Both maps used bullseyes to target Republicans. Neither map raised any eyebrows at the time on the left or the right.

To date, Fox News (and Sarah Palin herself) have mentioned the existence of these maps, but the MSM has refused to do so. Reports from CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, the Washington Post, the NY Times–all presented stories focused on Palin’s map and failed to place it in context by reporting on the Democratic maps. By doing so (to this moment), the media unfairly singled out Palin and the Tea Party for abuse.

Two – Jared Loughner’s fixation on Rep. Giffords pre-dated the Tea Party and Sarah Palin

By Sunday afternoon it was known via a court filing that Loughner’s fixation on Giffords dated back to 2007. This is well before the Tea Party existed and before anyone in the lower 48 had heard of Sarah Palin. Whatever excuse the press may have had for mentioning Palin and the Tea Party initially, it was no longer justifiable by Sunday afternoon.

And yet the media didn’t let a little thing like metaphysical impossibility stop them from associating Palin with the killings. After all, why should the half-dimensional arrow of time spoil a good controversy? I saw lots of conservative blogs making this point Sunday. Perhaps it was noted by the networks, but if so it was only in passing.

Three – Jared Loughner’s verifiable ideological commitments are on the left

Read all the rest here: Three Exculpatory Facts the MSM Continues to Overlook in the Arizona Shootings Hot Air

Hey liberals! Don't let facts get in the way of a smear!

Keep going full tilt and let everyone know exactly who you are!

I hope you do!

FACT: None of this does anything to prevent future mass shootings

FACT: We are a Second Amendment society that relies on second amendment remedies

FACT: The fact that GOP hate rhetoric did not cause this tragedy does not excuse the hate rhetoric

FACT: You need to review the meaning of the word 'fact'.

Question for Lefties....What's the BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE between these two maps....?

Palin's crosshairs map:
images

Democrats' bullseye map:
images

Last edited:

Forum List

Back