Thousands of honor killings a year

Putting up a "straw baby girl" doesn't answer the first question.

Tell me you also think that only China offs baby girls?

Care to offer an opinion as to the compatibility of Sharia Law and muslims in general to the US lifestyle?

How many U.S. Muslims engage in honor killings?

How many U.S. "bubba's" feel it's ok to beat their wives cause the bible tells them the man's in charge?

How many of those women are killed?

Are the bubbas following the doctrine of one particular religion?

I'm sure some are - Bubba's the man of the house, God says so.

Doctrine...hmm....where in the Quran does it talk about honor killing?

Why no, they aren't.

Why yes, they are. At least, according to your logic.

BTW, the majority of women killed by bubbas are black, so you might want to revise your language a little, and visit the CDC once in a while.

Why do I need to revise anything? I wasn't talking about race - I was talking about religion. Nice deflection though.

The FACT of the matter is, MUSLIMS COMMIT HONOR KILLINGS! Still want to deflect away from that FACT just because other people do it too?

Why is it people have this strange idea that pointing to another wrong helps them win a debate? All you're doing is deflecting away from the topic at hand, as if you lack focus.

Oh yeh. Tell you what mate. Your crystal ball is broken. You want to invent what I think, Just carry on since it pleases you. Makes you the fool, not me.

All you have to do to see what kind of a shitty mess muslims can create is look out your window... MATE.

I'm just one voice among many from across the pond that's saying we don't want or need that shit here in America.

Actually YOU are the one deflecting. This thread was started on the subject of honour killings. Might as well get the facts right so that the subject can be discussed to its fullest.

How odd that they increase to the nth degree with the influx of Muslims, however.

Where did you fantasize that? That hasn't been the case in the U.S.

Some Muslims claim they are tribal. Some claim they are Koranic. Who cares? Are Hindus attempting to colonize the world and establish their religion as a world-wide justice system?

Why no, they're not.

Are Muslims attempting to colonize the world and establish their religion as a world-wide justice system??

Why no, they aren't.

Unless you are referring to extremists but then, most extremists like to spread their brand far and wide and forcefully.

Are they coming to the US in waves, intent on establishing their laws here?

Oh puh-lease. Got a source for that bit of hyperbole?

Nope again. Generally Hindus who come to the US come to improve their lives; not spread their ignorance far and wide.

It may shock you but, generally Muslims come to the US for just those same reasons! :eek:

Although...given attitudes like yours they're more likely to find themselves the subject of hate campaigns then opportunities to improve their lives.

Oh yeh. Tell you what mate. Your crystal ball is broken. You want to invent what I think, Just carry on since it pleases you. Makes you the fool, not me.

All you have to do to see what kind of a shitty mess muslims can create is look out your window... MATE.

I'm just one voice among many from across the pond that's saying we don't want or need that shit here in America.

Actually YOU are the one deflecting. This thread was started on the subject of honour killings. Might as well get the facts right so that the subject can be discussed to its fullest.

Sorry son, that won't hold water. I'm the one that's had to bring you people back on topic.

The FACT of the matter is, MUSLIMS COMMIT HONOR KILLINGS! Still want to deflect away from that FACT just because other people do it too?

Why is it people have this strange idea that pointing to another wrong helps them win a debate? All you're doing is deflecting away from the topic at hand, as if you lack focus.

What the fuck is your point, Pale? That we should not allow homicidal maniacs to get US visas? I agree 100%. That we need to close every mosque in the US and arrest all the Imams and prohibit any group of people from following Islam in order to prevent honor killings? I will never agree to that.

We do not criminalize thought in this country.

Yanno, guys, it's like 3 weeks until the election and I seem to be doing nothing but arguing with people who fear Islam. We are not talking about how to fix our economy, or provide reasonable regulation of business, or fix our broken election system.....all things that actually affect us all and that we could have an impact on in November.

Why is this?

Well what the fuck is your point Maddie? Given full knowledge that muslims carry out honor killings as well as other bloody atrocities as part of their culture/religion, you think that we should just throw all our doors open and give muslims the key to all our cities, elect them ass officials and let them enact sharia law?

May I answer?

Give muslims the key to our cities?
Do you suggest that we evict them if they chose to live in them?

Elect them as officials?
Can we stop them from running?

Let them enact sharia law?
Absolutely not!

In the U.S. all the time on the news there is some guy who has murdered his wife or girl friend over a divorce/separation or because she was cheating.

Isn't this also honor killing???

Wrong. Honour killings are not a religious issue, but a cultural one. These crimes are committed by Hindus and Sikhs as well as Muslims. Furthermore there is no religion in the world that condones honour killings and you'll find that the koran does not instruct muslims to commit these crimes.

Honour Killings Happen in All Religions / Library / Issues and Analysis / Home - AWID

That is my understanding also. Honor killings have more to do with culture than religion.

OH... well it's settled then... honor killings are OK since muslims do them because of their culture and not islam.

Umh...who said that? Are you another one of those like Allie that has problems with reading comprehension?

Or do you guys just think that violence on women only matters when it's Islamic?

May I answer?

Elect them as officials?

Absolutely not!

You only "answered" one of the three questions, and then you gave no follow up as to how you came to that opinion.

Want a do over?

Last edited:
That is my understanding also. Honor killings have more to do with culture than religion.

OH... well it's settled then... honor killings are OK since muslims do them because of their culture and not islam.

Umh...who said that? Are you another one of those like Allie that has problems with reading comprehension?

He doesn't have as much problem with reading comprehension as he has a problem with conclusion jumping.

Where did she say honour killings are OK? Where did I say honour killings are ok?

Where did either of you say they're NOT OK?

You appear to be defending the practice, since there's no condemnation on your part.

By that logic you appear to be defending the practice of violence and murder on women by non-Islamic people's since you only condemn it when Muslims do it?

May I answer?

Elect them as officials?

Absolutely not!

You only "answered" one of three questions, and then you gave no follow as to how you came to that opinion.

Want a do over?

Yes. Allow them to live in our cities just like anyone else.

Elect them as officials?
Allow them to run. Don't vote for them if you don't want them elected.

Absolutely not!

What followup do you need?

Where did she say honour killings are OK? Where did I say honour killings are ok?

You appear to be defending the practice, since there's no condemnation on your part.

By that logic you appear to be defending the practice of violence and murder on women by non-Islamic people's since you only condemn it when Muslims do it?

Based on what Pale has said, I've concluded that he would like all muslims round up and exterminated.

But, I might have misinterpreted what he said.

May I answer?

Elect them as officials?

Absolutely not!

You only "answered" one of three questions, and then you gave no follow as to how you came to that opinion.

Want a do over?

Elect them as officials?

Absolutely not!

Now there's three "answers" I can respond to.

1) They already do live in our cities. But if you are unaware what "the key to the city" is, I can help you out if need be. It's different than just allowing them to live in our cities.

2) Only if they're "naturally born citizens" and can prove it. Not like obama.

3) Why not enact sharia law? That's the follow up I was looking for.

Based on what Pale has said, I've concluded that he would like all muslims round up and exterminated.

And based on what you and others have said, you think we should all throw our doors open to muslims, let them build a mosque on every street corner, prayer mats in all the schools, sharia courts for them, look the other way and ignore their practice of honor killings, beheadings, stoning, wife beating, women subjugating, homosexual murdering and a bloody assortment of other practices. I mean we already have a President with a muslim name that professes his love for islam, we're almost there, right?

Course you'll have to tell me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Yup... those WONDERFUL muslims... islam, that RELIGION OF PEACE...

lebanonmuslims.jpg

And hey, it's so wonderful... TEACH IT TO YOUR KIDS... HURRAH!!!!

bloodyzq.jpg

Simmer down, everybody knows it is the Chtristians and the Jews that are the real problem.

And based on what you and others have said, you think we should all throw our doors open to muslims, let them build a mosque on every street corner, prayer mats in all the schools, sharia courts for them, look the other way and ignore their practice of honor killings, beheadings, stoning, wife beating, women subjugating, homosexual murdering and a bloody assortment of other practices. I mean we already have a President with a muslim name that professes his love for islam, we're almost there, right?

As always, you are wrong.

Want a do over?

Elect them as officials?

Absolutely not!

Now there's three "answers" I can respond to.

1) They already do live in our cities. But if you are unaware what "the key to the city" is, I can help you out if need be. It's different than just allowing them to live in our cities.

2) Only if they're "naturally born citizens" and can prove it. Not like obama.

3) Why not enact sharia law? That's the follow up I was looking for.

Why not enact sharia law?

Because it is against our Constitution.

I'd like for you to link where I have said any of that stuff, sis.

Forum List

Back