Thousands gather on national mall for life, Father Frank Pavone: Trump best pro-life president ever!

"Think about how much CNN covered Charlottesville

Now notice they are ignoring the March for Life

Which side is CNN on?" - Posobiec

It’s amazing how many right wingers you can get to march against women’s rights.

There are zero laws managing men’s bodies.

Republican men feel that women just aren’t responsible enough nor smart enough to manage their own bodies.

That’s why Republicans feel a woman’s body should be legislated.
and we will keep marching until we restore the sanctity of life!
What life? You mean the newly conceived fetus with no brain? What life exactly is it experiencing? Have you asked it?

It’s amazing how many right wingers you can get to march against women’s rights.

Republican men feel that women just aren’t responsible enough nor smart enough to manage their own bodies.

There is another life in that body.
Says who? You?

Did you miss the biology class where the reproductive differences in male and females were discussed? It looks like you did.

When women all agree that the termination of innocent life is a morally indefensible position
then laws protecting those lives will be unnecessary just like the laws against slavery are unnecessary, in principle, now that no one holds slaves anymore.

Slavery and Abortion: The two great American sins that allow one human to terminate the live of another with no legal penalty, or recourse for the one losing his/her life, at all.
What innocent life? Who told you a newly conceived fetus with no brain was experiencing life?

Says who? You?
What do you call it? Does it have a heart beat? You loons want abortion up to birth now.

Here is the deal, we as a nation ate divided. We as a nation do not have to be divided. We all have opinions, and instead of trying to push others to accept your opinion, just have your opinion and show compassion to others. That division would disappear.

the idea that some lives matter less is the root cause of all that is wrong in the world
If you want to show compassion, show compassion. But what does that have to do with aborting a newly conceived fetus with no brain?

Says who? You?
What do you call it? Does it have a heart beat? You loons want abortion up to birth now.
" A heart beat"? And? What about it? Did you ask the newly conceived fetus if it was experiencing life? Yes or no?

"What do I call it"? What any one with any knowledge of science would call it. A newly conceived fetus with no brain, that cannot experience life without it, because that is the center of a neurological response to anything that is felt. Consciousness is not possible without a fully developed brain. Know what I mean? Which makes me wonder about these posters on here who talk about pro-life. What are they talking about, and do they really know?

Last edited:

Says who? You?
" A heart beat"? And? What about it? Did you ask the newly conceived fetus if it was experiencing life? Yes or no?
Did you want to be aborted? Like i said you loons want abortion up till birth.

Says who? You?
That's a question a fetus would ask with no brain. See how easy it is to drown out any arguments from pro-lifers. They believe in pro-life, as everyone should. The problem with the anti-abortion crowd is, they don't know what pro-life actually means. They've twisted it for their own political convenience.

And you still haven't answered any of my questions. Why? Because you can't. And if you can't, your pro-life agenda is simply political. You've been had.

Last edited:

Says who? You?
At what point before birth is a fetus conscious of its surroundings? Do you know the exact day, month? Does the fetus ever know what is going on before birth?

Says who? You?
At what point before birth is a fetus conscious of its surroundings? Do you know the exact day, month? Does the fetus ever know what is going on before birth?
Yes the are viable human beings.

Says who? You?
You made the big mistake of engaging me on this topic. "Yes they are viable human beings" ? Your proof is?

You might want to step away from this debate, before you look like a total fool. You have no argument other than to rant away like an idiot. You can't engage this fight without a scientific background proving me wrong. Just step away. Because, if you don't, you'll be made into such an idiot, you will be wishing someone had aborted you.

Last edited:
You made the big mistake of engaging me on this topic. "Yes they are viable human beings" ? Your proof is?
A baby can survive outside the womb at 26 weeks.

And that proves what exactly? That the fetus has a fully functional brain that is capable of experiencing life for itself. You still are unable to answer my questions. But please, continue making a fool of yourself.

And one other thing, you just made an excuse after the 26 week period, telling me that you just conceded the argument for abortion, before the 26 week period. You let that out, not me. See how easy this is?

And that proves what exactly? That the fetus has a fully functional brain that is capable of experiencing life for itself. You still are unable to answer my questions. But please, continue making a fool of yourself.

And one other thing, you just made an excuse after the 26 week period, telling me that you just conceded the argument for abortion, before the 26 week period. You let that out, not me. See how easy this is?
Lol, a new born baby cannot survive without someone to take care of it. The same as in the womb. Why kill it?

Did the good father also speak for those in the womb when they were killed by God?

Lol, a new born baby cannot survive without someone to take care of it. The same as in the womb. Why kill it?
So, you are back to circling the wagon from your own failed argument for which you could not answer for. Calling the fetus a "baby" suggests it's a full grown "baby" and not a fetus, correct? Your evidence it is a "baby" is? Not answering and circling the wagon just continues to make you look like a fool.

You also failed to address us about the 26 week period.

So, if it's murdering life at conception, where in the Bible does it say it is experiencing life during that time frame? Since the fetus does not have a functioning brain, what life is it experiencing exactly?

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart.” (Jeremiah 1:5)

For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb…Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be. (Psalm 139:13,16)

He did not kill me in the womb, with my mother as my grave” (Jeremiah 20:17).

Your objections are unsound, and pale against the mountain of evidence that manifests God is real and life is sacred. God has revealed so much more than you care to ponder. (imo)

Did the good father also speak for those in the womb when they were killed by God?

So, you are back to circling the wagon from your own failed argument for which you could not answer for. Calling the fetus a "baby" suggests it's a full grown "baby" and not a fetus, correct? Your evidence it is a "baby" is? Not answering and circling the wagon just continues to make you look like a fool.

You also failed to address us about the 26 week period.
Mothers are encouraged to let their babies listen to music and other things, because it stimulates the babies mind. But you say they don't have one.

Forum List

Back