Thousands gather on national mall for life, Father Frank Pavone: Trump best pro-life president ever!

Did the good father also speak for those in the womb when they were killed by God?
You made the big mistake of engaging me on this topic. "Yes they are viable human beings" ? Your proof is?
A baby can survive outside the womb at 26 weeks.
And that proves what exactly? That the fetus has a fully functional brain that is capable of experiencing life for itself. You still are unable to answer my questions. But please, continue making a fool of yourself.

And one other thing, you just made an excuse after the 26 week period, telling me that you just conceded the argument for abortion, before the 26 week period. You let that out, not me. See how easy this is?
Lol, a new born baby cannot survive without someone to take care of it. The same as in the womb. Why kill it?
So, you are back to circling the wagon from your own failed argument for which you could not answer for. Calling the fetus a "baby" suggests it's a full grown "baby" and not a fetus, correct? Your evidence it is a "baby" is? Not answering and circling the wagon just continues to make you look like a fool.

You also failed to address us about the 26 week period.
Mothers are encouraged to let their babies listen to music and other things, because it stimulates the babies mind. But you say they don't have one.
Kinetic or vestibular?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
So, if it's murdering life at conception, where in the Bible does it say it is experiencing life during that time frame? Since the fetus does not have a functioning brain, what life is it experiencing exactly?

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart.” (Jeremiah 1:5)

For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb…Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be. (Psalm 139:13,16)

He did not kill me in the womb, with my mother as my grave” (Jeremiah 20:17).

Your objections are unsound, and pale against the mountain of evidence that manifests God is real and life is sacred. God has revealed so much more than you care to ponder. (imo)
The Bible is a book written by man. Man is an imperfect being. If my objections were unsound, you would not be able to object to them if it weren't for the reality of science and the computer and or phone you are typing on. My objection stems from the reality of science and the fact that I am here typing to you about the science in reference.

And by the way, since you brought up these passages, if God really knew this "YOU", before and after birth, how come God sometimes let's the "you" die by natural causes in the womb? Didn't the passage say "he did not kill me in the womb"? If that's the case, then God did exactly that.

Did the good father also speak for those in the womb when they were killed by God?
A baby can survive outside the womb at 26 weeks.
And that proves what exactly? That the fetus has a fully functional brain that is capable of experiencing life for itself. You still are unable to answer my questions. But please, continue making a fool of yourself.

And one other thing, you just made an excuse after the 26 week period, telling me that you just conceded the argument for abortion, before the 26 week period. You let that out, not me. See how easy this is?
Lol, a new born baby cannot survive without someone to take care of it. The same as in the womb. Why kill it?
So, you are back to circling the wagon from your own failed argument for which you could not answer for. Calling the fetus a "baby" suggests it's a full grown "baby" and not a fetus, correct? Your evidence it is a "baby" is? Not answering and circling the wagon just continues to make you look like a fool.

Mothers are encouraged to let their babies listen to music and other things, because it stimulates the babies mind. But you say they don't have one.
As the weeks progress, a developing brain. We never got into the stages of development. The topic of the OP is to promote pro-life. I'm here to tell the OP he or she doesn't know what it is, like you. Remember, you were the one who brought up the 26 weeks, proving that your argument is not credible or believable.
Kinetic or vestibular?

As the weeks progress, a developing brain. We never got into the stages of development. The topic of the OP is to promote pro-life. I'm here to tell the OP he or she doesn't know what it is, like you. Remember, you were the one who brought up the 26 weeks, proving that your argument is not credible or believable.
Kinetic or vestibular?
You'll need to fix that..

So, if it's murdering life at conception, where in the Bible does it say it is experiencing life during that time frame? Since the fetus does not have a functioning brain, what life is it experiencing exactly?

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart.” (Jeremiah 1:5)

For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb…Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be. (Psalm 139:13,16)

Your objections are unsound, and pale against the mountain of evidence that manifests God is real and life is sacred. God has revealed so much more than you care to ponder. (imo)
The Bible is a book written by man. Man is an imperfect being. If my objections were unsound, you would not be able to object to them if it weren't for the reality of science and the computer and or phone you are typing on. My objection stems from the reality of science and the fact that I am here typing to you about the science in reference.

And by the way, since you brought up these passages, if God really knew this "YOU", before and after birth, how come God sometimes let's the "you" die by natural causes in the womb? Didn't the passage say "he did not kill me in the womb"? If that's the case, then God did exactly that.
Thanks for simplifying the matter. You do not accept the God of the Bible is real. That is your problem. That is why you have all kinds of fanciful ideas. Science is not even in the game since they insist they are not in the business of trying to prove God. Yeah, maybe so, but many of them are surely in the business of trying to disprove Him.

Go work out your issues with God’s reality. Only then will you and I have any kind of way of understanding one another.

It’s amazing how many right wingers you can get to march against women’s rights.

There are zero laws managing men’s bodies.

Republican men feel that women just aren’t responsible enough nor smart enough to manage their own bodies.

That’s why Republicans feel a woman’s body should be legislated.
There is another life in that body.
Says who? You?
What do you call it? Does it have a heart beat? You loons want abortion up to birth now.
" A heart beat"? And? What about it? Did you ask the newly conceived fetus if it was experiencing life? Yes or no?
Did you want to be aborted? Like i said you loons want abortion up till birth.
Would anyone know if they got aborted?

BTW...if this is the "pro-life-president-ever".....why wasn't anything done in the last two years when the so-called Pro Life Party held all three branches of government? Or were conservative republicans too busy cheering separating children from their parents and locking them in cages?

Thanks for simplifying the matter. You do not accept the God of the Bible is real. That is your problem. That is why you have all kinds of fanciful ideas. Science is not even in the game since they insist they are not in the business of trying to prove God. Yeah, maybe so, but many of them are surely in the business of trying to disprove Him.

Go work out your issues with God’s reality. Only then will you and I have any kind of way of understanding one another.
And this is the fundamental problem between God, pro-lifers, and those who use science as a vehicle to explain things. It boxes you and folks like Knowgood out of the debate, because the only answers you have are blind faith for which it only took a minute to destroy with simple horse sense logic. The very second I question the Bible, that's it. Forget the fact that you wouldn't even be discussing this topic if it weren't for science. So what do you do? You conveniently dismiss me, go back into your shell, and the debate is over for you. It's the same old chicken shit dance pro-lifers play. They are afraid to tackle me and the truth head on, because they know their argument is going to do nothing but go round and round in circles saying and debating nothing.

Bottom line, you go by a blind faith and a stuck in the mud mentality, because your convenient narrative is more important than these on the ground truths. It's a sick, religious, harmful ideology littered in total bs. And there's not a damn thing you can say to change that reality. Science explains it and religion tries to smear it, until it takes a few seconds to rebut it.

Why is it our problem if we don't believe your religion? Got news for you....in this country we don't have to.

There is another life in that body.
Says who? You?
What do you call it? Does it have a heart beat? You loons want abortion up to birth now.
" A heart beat"? And? What about it? Did you ask the newly conceived fetus if it was experiencing life? Yes or no?

BTW...if this is the "pro-life-president-ever".....why wasn't anything done in the last two years when the so-called Pro Life Party held all three branches of government? Or were conservative republicans too busy cheering separating children from their parents and locking them in cages?
He has tried to cut federal funding.

Why is it our problem if we don't believe your religion? Got news for you....in this country we don't have to.
He or she won't be back.

Says who? You?

So, you decided to leave my questions unanswered by jumping to another poster. Good! I accept your surrender.

So, you decided to leave my questions unanswered by jumping to another poster. Good! I accept your surrender.
No, i said a 26 week old baby can live outside the womb. After 6 weeks his heart starts to beat.

It’s amazing how many right wingers you can get to march against women’s rights.

There are zero laws managing men’s bodies.

Republican men feel that women just aren’t responsible enough nor smart enough to manage their own bodies.

That’s why Republicans feel a woman’s body should be legislated.
and we will keep marching until we restore the sanctity of life!
How can you care about life when you don't care about babies?

You guys protect the rights of school shooters to have guns more than you protect children.

It's sick, sick, sick.

And that's the problem with those who are sick. Many times, they don't even know it.

BTW...if this is the "pro-life-president-ever".....why wasn't anything done in the last two years when the so-called Pro Life Party held all three branches of government? Or were conservative republicans too busy cheering separatTelling me ing children from their parents and locking them in cages?
No, i said a 26 week old baby can live outside the womb. After 6 weeks his heart starts to beat.
This is the question I asked; At what point before birth is a fetus conscious of its surroundings? Do you know the exact day, month? Does the fetus ever know what is going on before birth? Telling me a 26 week old baby outside the womb does not answer my question.

BTW...if this is the "pro-life-president-ever".....why wasn't anything done in the last two years when the so-called Pro Life Party held all three branches of government? Or were conservative republicans too busy cheering separatTelling me ing children from their parents and locking them in cages?
This is the question I asked; At what point before birth is a fetus conscious of its surroundings? Do you know the exact day, month? Does the fetus ever know what is going on before birth? Telling me a 26 week old baby outside the womb does not answer my question.
I'd say his life starts when his heart starts to beat.

I cannot say that I really follow your lament? Blind faith? Hardly. That is what you are wishing is the case. I, myself, do not need the Bible at all to prove the existence of God. I am satisfied with all His miracles, manifestations, signs and wonders throughout history. At that point common sense and reason cries out “God.“ These miracles are highly and well documented. There are thousands of eye witnesses, testimonies, including atheists and scientists. But for you, it is simple… everybody is a liar. That is how a closed mind works.

Meanwhile, you people believe if you stare at a lump of coal long enough it will turn into a little baby boy. All by chance, by dumb luck, by some inanimate force that has neither mind nor will. That is not science, that is agenda. Science wants to play god and the people rush to their side so they can have an excuse to sin with impunity, just in case they find out later they were wrong. “You never made it clear Lord you were real!”

I am not playing games here, you are. God is not on trial here, you are.
“Take away the supernatural and what you have left is the unnatural.” -- Chesterton

Last edited:

I cannot say that I really follow your lament? Blind faith? Hardly. That is what you are wishing is the case. I, myself, do not need the Bible at all to prove the existence of God. I am satisfied with all His miracles, manifestations, signs and wonders throughout history. At that point common sense and reason cries out “God.“ They are highly and well documented. There are thousands of eye witnesses, testimonies, including atheists and scientists. But for you, it is simple… everybody is a liar. That is how a closed mind works.

Meanwhile, you people believe if you stare at a lump of coal long enough it will turn into a little baby boy. All by chance, by dumb luck, by some inanimate force that has neither mind nor will. That is not science, that is agenda. Science wants to play god and the people rush to their side so they can have an excuse to sin with impunity, just in case they find out later they were wrong. “You never made it clear Lord you were real!”

I am not playing games here, you are. God is not on trial here, you are.
“Take away the supernatural and what you have left is the unnatural.” -- Chesterton
Who said anything about not believing in God? I certainly did not.

So, let's see if we can unpack all the nonsense. First off, I noticed you failed to take up issue with my argument questioning your own Bible quotes. Obviously you have nothing to challenge there. I'll take that as a concession.

Next, the part about a lump of coal becoming a baby is about the cleverest cop out and distraction to an argument yet. Of course, that's your excuse to keep from challenging science. We get it.How science becomes an "agenda" is a mystery to me. We use the benefits of science everyday, almost all day, and yet, it's an "agenda". Lol! That's a good one.

And last, if science was "about playing God", why do you receive its benefits, then insult it by pretending you can debate pro-life? Heck you can't even answer my question over your Bible quotes?

Based on what evidence? What life? And what is life? Just a heart beat? Where's the sound evidence?I already asked the question about the fact that if there is no brain, how does a fetus enjoy life, even with a heart beat? Does the fetus know the heart is beating?

Based on what evidence? What life? And what is life? Just a heart beat? Where's the sound evidence?I already asked the question about the fact that if there is no brain, how does a fetus enjoy life, even with a heart beat? Does the fetus know the heart is beating?
Don't know, you say you don't either. So why kill it?

Forum List

Back