Thousands gather on national mall for life, Father Frank Pavone: Trump best pro-life president ever!

Why is it our problem if we don't believe your religion?
What difference does it matter what anyone believes? The only thing that matters is the truth. And that is where you stumble. The Judeo-Christian G-d is the truth and none other. Therefore, you, like all of humanity, do have a problem. Ignore God at your own peril. Build up your defense because the time will come when each one of us will be called upon.

Got news for you....in this country we don't have to.
And in this country I can tell you that you better, for your own good.
Or can’t I say that?... because so many fragile egos are so easily offended?

Who said anything about not believing in God? I certainly did not.
Oh? Then tell me about the God you believe in? Why do you believe in Him? And what do you ascribe to that you believe is dogma? What if you disobey your God greatly?

So, let's see if we can unpack all the nonsense. First off, I noticed you failed to take up issue with my argument questioning your own Bible quotes. Obviously you have nothing to challenge there. I'll take that as a concession.
I told you I believe in God for many reasons that has nothing to do with the Bible. But given the fact I am certain the God I know to be real is also the the Judeo-Christian God of the Bible, then, yes, I do put stock in His Word. And that which I quoted you more or less laid waste to your abortion argument or when a child has value

Next, the part about a lump of coal becoming a baby is about the cleverest cop out and distraction to an argument yet. Of course, that's your excuse to keep from challenging science. We get it.How science becomes an "agenda" is a mystery to me. We use the benefits of science everyday, almost all day, and yet, it's an "agenda". Lol! That's a good one.
I am not wowed by your answers. If there is no evidence for Intelligent Design ---- which is what a great deal of science says, which is what atheistic science adheres to, and how it is so often taught in schools, the process is shown without mention of I.D. ----- then what I contended is the truth. You are the one who is afraid to admit. I would be, too.

And last, if science was "about playing God", why do you receive its benefits, then insult it by pretending you can debate pro-life? Heck you can't even answer my question over your Bible quotes?
Am I saying science is of no benefit for mankind? No. I am saying science is not even in the room when the larger debate of God’s existence is waged. They, all too often, shy away and cop out.

Jonathan Swift (17th century English satirist) speaking of the achievements of science and its reflection upon its own laurels. ---- "And he, whose fortunes and dispositions have placed him in a convenient station to enjoy the fruits of this noble art; he that can with Epicurus content his ideas with the films and images that fly-off upon his senses from the superficies of things; such a man truly wise, creams off nature, leaving the sour and the dregs for philosophy and reason to lap up. This is the sublime and refined point of felicity, called, the possession of being well deceived; the serene peaceful state of being a fool among knaves."

DxxGTUrXcAE1CNO.jpg

Planned Parenthood performs 1,000 abortions a day, that's 320K abortions a year. thats like wiping out Pittsburgh or St Louis once a year! its not just immoral, it is inhumane!

It’s amazing how many right wingers you can get to march against women’s rights.

There are zero laws managing men’s bodies.

Republican men feel that women just aren’t responsible enough nor smart enough to manage their own bodies.

That’s why Republicans feel a woman’s body should be legislated.
and we will keep marching until we restore the sanctity of life!
Does that include life after birth?

"I appreciate Trump’s pro-life actions, but he can’t yet match GWB. Bush: 1) Signed 2002 born-alive act 2) Signed 2003 partial-birth abortion ban 3) Appointed 330 lower-court judges 4) Appointed 2 SCOTUS justices who have pro-life records 5) Reinstated Mexico City policy."

Forum List

Back