Thousands gather on national mall for life, Father Frank Pavone: Trump best pro-life president ever!

It’s amazing how many right wingers you can get to march against women’s rights.

There are zero laws managing men’s bodies.

Republican men feel that women just aren’t responsible enough nor smart enough to manage their own bodies.

That’s why Republicans feel a woman’s body should be legislated.
and we will keep marching until we restore the sanctity of life!
Too funny...you should sell that line to all the children locked up away from their parents. I'm sure they'd get a giggle.

The argument, I guess here, is that would you kill baby Hitler?

And the truth is that no pro-life person on earth would kill baby Hitler, because baby Hitler wasn’t Hitler, adult Hitler was Hitler. Baby Hitler was a baby

What you presumably want to do with baby Hitler is take baby Hitler out of baby Hitler’s house and move baby Hitler into a better house where he would not grow up to be Hitler, right? That’s the idea.

"I am a woman. I'm pro-life. I believe in science, which says life begins at conception. I respect the dignity & legal protection of ALL human life. I know abortion kills a living human baby with a beating heart. I march because we are better than abortion" - Liz Wheeler

It’s amazing how many right wingers you can get to march against women’s rights.

Republican men feel that women just aren’t responsible enough nor smart enough to manage their own bodies.

Too funny...you should sell that line to all the children locked up away from their parents. I'm sure they'd get a giggle.
At least those children have a chance. Unlike the ones murdered. Noted you saying alot of the women who abort are bad peolpe.

The argument, I guess here, is that would you kill baby Hitler?

And the truth is that no pro-life person on earth would kill baby Hitler, because baby Hitler wasn’t Hitler, adult Hitler was Hitler. Baby Hitler was a baby

What you presumably want to do with baby Hitler is take baby Hitler out of baby Hitler’s house and move baby Hitler into a better house where he would not grow up to be Hitler, right? That’s the idea.
They wouldn't kill baby Hitler but they would an adult Jesus..

I don't care what a woman does with her own body except I hope she'll try to keep it fit.

Why are you so deliberately blind to she human life she created thru her behaviour?

How are you going to stop abortions?

These people who believe in God and support abortion --- funny they do not realize what a grave sin this is?
It is the worst judgment against this Christian nation.

So you're saying that those who wrote the Bible which is supposed to be the word of the Christin god committed grave sins?

Read the book of Numbers. It tells how to perform an abortion.

If you consider yourself a christian you really should read that book. ALL of that book.

For instance. According to the christian god, life starts when the first breath of air is taken through the nose. Not when a sperm meets an egg.

Read the book of Genesis.

If you read that whole book from cover to cover, the only place it talks about abortion is how to perform one on a woman. And there is no place in that book that condemns abortion.

So if you're a christian you really need to read that book and stop spreading lies.

Education

Education
?

Education
?
What’s not to understand?

So you're saying that those who wrote the Bible which is supposed to be the word of the Christin god committed grave sins? Read the book of Numbers. It tells how to perform an abortion. If you consider yourself a christian you really should read that book. ALL of that book. For instance. According to the christian god, life starts when the first breath of air is taken through the nose. Not when a sperm meets an egg. Read the book of Genesis. If you read that whole book from cover to cover, the only place it talks about abortion is how to perform one on a woman. And there is no place in that book that condemns abortion.So if you're a christian you really need to read that book and stop spreading lies.
Can you list the parts of the Bible (besides that one) that you accept as truth coming from God, I assume you are a believer? That might assist me. Otherwise, why should I care how you tell us what God expects of us if you are not buying any of the rest? What passage you are referring to in Genesis, I know not? The one in Numbers 5, I submit it is not as some wish it to be interpreted. It deals more with the sin of unfaithfulness, jealousy and a priestly way of determining guilt. It may have been done on rare occasions, I know not, but this is not unlike as the Jews ever stoning someone to death because of adultery. That is not really what God is commanding. It is meant as an emphasis on the gravity of the sin. The link further below provides an explanation beyond the part I excerpted.

Be that as it may, two points. One, by commons sense or holy writ, abortion is the deliberate taking of an innocent life. This is not worth going back and forth on, I am convinced anyone who says it is not murder is fooling themselves, and they know it. Two, when you really have a strong understanding of theology and Catholic revelation then maybe we can debate its merits. But suffice it to say, there is a host of reasons the Catholic Church is thee God given authority on earth to render dogma, doctrine, the interpretation of Scripture and to settle disputes (via the Church Councils or papal authority). Matthew 16, Jesus to Peter --- “Upon this rock I will build my Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against thee. I give thee (the Church) the keys of the kingdom. Whatsoever thou shall hold bound on earth, shall be held bound in heaven.” ---- IOW, the Catholic Church rules abortion is a grave sin and immoral, therefore it is.

Stoning Adulterers - Christian Research Institute

In his Letter to a Christian Nation, atheist Sam Harris reminded Christians that God, in His “timeless wisdom,” commanded that we must “stone people to death for heresy, adultery, homosexuality, working on the Sabbath, worshipping graven images, practicing sorcery, and a wide variety of other imaginary crimes.“ He further added, “If we are going to take the God of the Bible seriously, we should admit that He never gives us the freedom to follow the commandments we like and neglect the rest.

…Perhaps the clearest example (where deifinitive sentence is not intended) is in Numbers 35. At least seven times in close succession the text states, “the murderer shall be put to death”; however, the text proceeds to state, “‘Do not accept a ransom for the life of a murderer, who deserves to die. He must surely be put to death.” Here the text assumes that a practice of substituting a fine for capital punishment exists, but the Lawgiver does not wish to see it applied in this circumstance, so the fine is explicitly forbidden. Sprinkle contends, “The availability of ransom seems to have been so prevalent that when biblical law wants to exclude it, as in the case of intentional murder, it must specifically prohibit it.” (iow, in almost all cases capital punishment was never intended to be meted out but some "ransom" or other payment was to be demanded of the culprit for his punishment.)

Last edited:

Education
?
What’s not to understand?
?

you're the only one who cares! bravo!

"Today, tens of thousands of Americans will travel to Washington, DC, to march on behalf of the 41 million innocent babies who've been killed in 2018 worldwide due to abortion. It’s called the @marchforlife . These Americans come from every background and part of the country. And yet, the Establishment Media ignores or, worse, mocks them. Still, faithfully, they march. Maybe you can’t make it to Washington to march today, but you can still help. Far-Left Facebook (which owns Instagram) will likely try to suppress this content. So please like, share, and post it far and wide throughout today. Together, we can be a voice for the voiceless. "

They were full grown babies?

So you're saying that those who wrote the Bible which is supposed to be the word of the Christin god committed grave sins? Read the book of Numbers. It tells how to perform an abortion. If you consider yourself a christian you really should read that book. ALL of that book. For instance. According to the christian god, life starts when the first breath of air is taken through the nose. Not when a sperm meets an egg. Read the book of Genesis. If you read that whole book from cover to cover, the only place it talks about abortion is how to perform one on a woman. And there is no place in that book that condemns abortion.So if you're a christian you really need to read that book and stop spreading lies.
Can you list the parts of the Bible (besides that one) that you accept as truth coming from God, I assume you are a believer? That might assist me. Otherwise, why should I care how you tell us what God expects of us if you are not buying any of the rest? What passage you are referring to in Genesis, I know not? The one in Numbers 5, I submit it is not as some wish it to be interpreted. It deals more with the sin of unfaithfulness, jealousy and a priestly way of determining guilt. It may have been done on rare occasions, I know not, but this is not unlike as the Jews ever stoning someone to death because of adultery. That is not really what God is commanding. It is meant as an emphasis on the gravity of the sin. The link further below provides an explanation beyond the part I excerpted.

Be that as it may, two points. One, by commons sense or holy writ, abortion is the deliberate taking of an innocent life. This is not worth going back and forth on, I am convinced anyone who says it is not murder is fooling themselves, and they know it. Two, when you really have a strong understanding of theology and Catholic revelation then maybe we can debate its merits. But suffice it to say, there is a host of reasons the Catholic Church is thee God given authority on earth to render dogma, doctrine, the interpretation of Scripture and to settle disputes (via the Church Councils or papal authority). Matthew 16, Jesus to Peter --- “Upon this rock I will build my Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against thee. I give thee (the Church) the keys of the kingdom. Whatsoever thou shall hold bound on earth, shall be held bound in heaven.” ---- IOW, the Catholic Church rules abortion is a grave sin and immoral, therefore it is.

Stoning Adulterers - Christian Research Institute

In his Letter to a Christian Nation, atheist Sam Harris reminded Christians that God, in His “timeless wisdom,” commanded that we must “stone people to death for heresy, adultery, homosexuality, working on the Sabbath, worshipping graven images, practicing sorcery, and a wide variety of other imaginary crimes.“ He further added, “If we are going to take the God of the Bible seriously, we should admit that He never gives us the freedom to follow the commandments we like and neglect the rest.

…Perhaps the clearest example (where deifinitive sentence is not intended) is in Numbers 35. At least seven times in close succession the text states, “the murderer shall be put to death”; however, the text proceeds to state, “‘Do not accept a ransom for the life of a murderer, who deserves to die. He must surely be put to death.” Here the text assumes that a practice of substituting a fine for capital punishment exists, but the Lawgiver does not wish to see it applied in this circumstance, so the fine is explicitly forbidden. Sprinkle contends, “The availability of ransom seems to have been so prevalent that when biblical law wants to exclude it, as in the case of intentional murder, it must specifically prohibit it.” (iow, in almost all cases capital punishment was never intended to be meted out but some "ransom" or other payment was to be demanded of the culprit for his punishment.)
So, if it's murdering life at conception, where in the Bible does it say it is experiencing life during that time frame? Since the fetus does not have a functioning brain, what life is it experiencing exactly?

Forum List

Back