Thomas Sowell - Coming Race War and "White Girl Bleed A Lot"

We don't need to Wiki-Link the battlefield in our back yard.
What do you know about the White League Wiki doesn't?
The_Union_as_It_Was.jpg

White League - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Reconstruction. Research it. Why do you think the 40 acres promise was reneged on?

I live in the South and The Reconstruction Era was/is not a mystery here.

What ever gives you the idea the promise of forty acres and a mule was anything other than a flat out lie the moment it was spoken?

Only stupid and naive people ever thought there was any truth to the lie.

Because it was a documented promise. Evidently living in the south doesnt do much for your education. Sorry dog.

Sherman s Special Field Orders No. 15 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"
The orders were issued following Sherman's March to the Sea. They were intended to address the immediate problem of dealing with the tens of thousands of black refugees who had joined Sherman's march in search of protection and sustenance, and "to assure the harmony of action in the area of operations".[2]General Sherman issued his orders after meeting in Savannah, Georgia with twenty ministers of the black community and with U.S. Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton. Brig. Gen. Rufus Saxton, an abolitionist from Massachusetts who had previously organized the recruitment of black soldiers for the Union Army, was put in charge of implementing the orders.[3]

The orders had little concrete effect, as they were revoked in the fall of that same year by President Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Abraham Lincoln after his assassination."

Because it was a documented promise. Evidently living in the south doesnt do much for your education. Sorry dog.

I am sorry if you or any of your ancestors were the stupid or naive people who thought it wasn't a lie. Ask Wikipedia to give you the forty acres and a mule ... You will get it just as quickly that way.

Reality knocks ... You don't have to answer.

I am sorry if you or any of your ancestors were the stupid or naive people who thought it wasn't a lie. Ask Wikipedia to give you the forty acres and a mule ... You will get it just as quickly that way.

Reality knocks ... You don't have to answer.

Thats an odd way of admitting you had no clue such documentation existed. Amusing but odd.

Thats an odd way of admitting you had no clue such documentation existed. Amusing but odd.

The amusing part is that you think I ever suggested the documentation didn't exist ... I simply stated that you or anyone else that believed the documentation would result in getting forty acres and a mule is either stupid or naive.

Now if you would like to argue with that ... Show the forty acres and the mule you received.

The amusing part is that you think I ever suggested the documentation didn't exist ... I simply stated that you or anyone else that believed the documentation would result in getting forty acres and a mule is either stupid or naive.

Now if you would like to argue with that ... Show the forty acres and the mule you received.

Are you saying it dumb to believe someones word? So you believe that whites have no character and lack honor?

Are you saying it dumb to believe someones word? So you believe that whites have no character and lack honor?

No I stated that those who believed they might get their forty acres and mule were/are stupid or naive. I didn't say white folks have no character or honor ... I don't mind suggesting the white folks that lied to the freed-slaves were lacking in both though.

You should be pissed at the folks who lied to the slaves ... Not who the liars want to blame for their lie ... Or continue to be stupid and naive.

He's damn smart. So do you agree or disagree with him in this article and if so why and why not?
From your link:
"Perhaps the most clearly backlash books are those written by Paul Kersey, whose central theme is that whites have created thriving cities, which blacks subsequently took over and ruined. Examples include his books about Birmingham ('The Tragic City') and Detroit ('Escape from Detroit').
Every thriving city built by whites owes some of its success to enslaved blacks and the genocide of Native Americans.
Black mobs and the coming race war

Whites in the United States would be better off if the slave trade had never existed, and if blacks had not been allowed to immigrate here.

Whites in the United States would be better off if the slave trade had never existed, and if blacks had not been allowed to immigrate here.
Too late now.
Blacks should never have been forced to immigrate here, but that's not to say voluntary immigrants from Africa wouldn't have made this a more democratic republic.

No I stated that those who believed they might get their forty acres and mule were/are stupid or naive. I didn't say white folks have no character or honor ... I don't mind suggesting the white folks that lied to the freed-slaves were lacking in both though.

You should be pissed at the folks who lied to the slaves ... Not who the liars want to blame for their lie ... Or continue to be stupid and naive.

I agree. They should have known only a small minority of white people have no honor. Especially back then in the racist south. Thats just part of the non trust you whites have built up over the years.

The people that lied to the slaves are dead. However, they taught their ancestors to continue the same doctrine and that continues to this day.

He's damn smart. So do you agree or disagree with him in this article and if so why and why not?
From your link:
"Perhaps the most clearly backlash books are those written by Paul Kersey, whose central theme is that whites have created thriving cities, which blacks subsequently took over and ruined. Examples include his books about Birmingham ('The Tragic City') and Detroit ('Escape from Detroit').
Every thriving city built by whites owes some of its success to enslaved blacks and the genocide of Native Americans.
Black mobs and the coming race war

No they wouldnt. They would have all died out trying to pick cotton. Thats why they had to forcibly import Black people.

We should have used Mexicans to pick our cotton.
They were too busy being exploited by Spain. Another white European country. Besides you only hat Mexicans slightly less than you hate Blacks dont you cave chimp?

Oh, for sure. LOL. Harvard grad?
Why would I need to be a Harvard grad? You strike me as a person that dropped out in the 3rd grade. You white racists are funny. :laugh:

You sound just like the race baiter in the White House. He's also a Harvard grad. Sick Fuck.

Kevin Jackson reports on Ferguson & calls out "Ra…:

Last edited:
They were too busy being exploited by Spain. Another white European country. Besides you only hat Mexicans slightly less than you hate Blacks dont you cave chimp?

Why would I need to be a Harvard grad? You strike me as a person that dropped out in the 3rd grade. You white racists are funny. :laugh:

You sound just like the race baiter in the White House. He's also a Harvard grad. Sick Fuck.

You sound just like the cave monkeys that infest this site and give other whites a bad name. Go back to the caves of Europe if you dont like it here.

You sound just like the cave monkeys that infest this site and give other whites a bad name. Go back to the caves of Europe if you dont like it here.

Make me.

Forum List

Back